wonder woman vs juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spiderboy5
who wins?

o.g. slaughter
juggernaut. ww does not hav the invulnerability to last. juggs pounds a lil bit and its done

armandovalles
yup, i agree. WW may be a bit superior in strength, but by so little it probly doesnt even matter. Plus, Juggernaut's durability is infinite, which is just too much to overcome.

jinzin
wonder woman knocked juggernaughts ASS OUT!

armandovalles
when was this?

Dark Thor
Wonder Woman's too quick, and this has been done before.

Dark Thor
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=319795&highlight=juggernaut+wonder+woman

jinzin
access unlimited number one....she tore his helmet off recognizing it as a weak spot (worriors are armored most in their most volnerable places)....she ripped his helmet off then they fought some more and she punched his lights ous....

that said all she really has to do is rip the helmet off..then behead him with her enchanted lasso...if it can cut supes' neck what chance does juggy have?

EsteemedLeader
and WonderWoman has combat speed WOOT!!!

Rahl
Originally posted by jinzin
access unlimited number one....she tore his helmet off recognizing it as a weak spot (worriors are armored most in their most volnerable places)....she ripped his helmet off then they fought some more and she punched his lights ous....

that said all she really has to do is rip the helmet off..then behead him with her enchanted lasso...if it can cut supes' neck what chance does juggy have?

Uh her little rope isnt going to help vs juggs. He tends not to die...From anything short of him phasing out of existance.

EsteemedLeader
both contestants have defeated gods before...

jinzin
tell me what happened when shatterstar used the pointy ends of his swords on juggernaught?

oh wait you really don't need to I already know....shatterstar cut his eyes out blinding him.......his swords are majically enchanted...the same way wonderwoman's lasso is magically enchanted....again....it cut superman's throat open....when wonder woman uses the speed of mercury to rip juggy's helmet off...then use her lasso to cut his head off..what will he do in defense other than die....he tends not to die..sure.....I don't know if you've noticed but most established comic book characters don't die (pheonix doesn't count).....but how many people have beheaded juggernaught who doesn't have his helmet at this point in the fight?

I seriously doubt he's gonna just be getting up from that.....

EsteemedLeader
and wonder woman is hot. thats got to count for something. big grin

Rahl
Even if her lasso managed to hurt him. It would not kill him. Juggs has had the flesh/skin ripped off him and all that was left was his skeleton and he was still coming back for more.

So she gets the lasso around his neck? Rips off his head? Hes goign to take it or pull her over to beat the snot out of her.
She can "hurt" him all she wants but hes not going to stop.

xmarksthespot
I thought someone said WW used her tiara not lasso to slit Superman's neck (a la Sailor Moon big grin).

Juggernaut likely wins. His durability relative to hers is just too great. Whether or not she can take his helmet off is irrelevant unless WW has developed telepathic powers.

EsteemedLeader
but shes hot...

leonidas
<<Even if her lasso managed to hurt him. It would not kill him. Juggs has had the flesh/skin ripped off him and all that was left was his skeleton and he was still coming back for more.>>

no he didn't - not in reality. that was in dspayre's realm and wasn't 'real'.

and it WAS the tiara, as someone said, that slit supes' throat. not sure about this one. shatterstar's swords make a good case for ww, but thor's hammer has proven ineffectual against juggs, so . . .? confused

leonidas
and she is hot . . .

olympian
Psylock in comics its a alot hell more.

Paola
what's Psylocke doing in a match between Juggernaut & Wonder Woman? What the f**k?

Originally posted by Dark Thor
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=319795&highlight=juggernaut+wonder+woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.