Ninja Turtles vs Robin and Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Four vs Two

Doc Ock
Turtles win.

Easily.

jinzin
damn dude.....the hell?

leo BY HIMSELF....would probably beat these two in a straight up fight....given their gadgets he should still give a pretty good run.....giving them all 4 to deal with though...that's harsh...they die against the tmnt...

NoFate007
I don't remember the ninja turtles being that powerful...

I'm going with Nightwing and Robin

jinzin
are you going off of the old cartoon or what?

EsteemedLeader
robin and nightwing

jinzin
how?

EsteemedLeader
robin and nightwing are teh awesome. they have more toys. they are more agile. they are at least as skilled. turtles are good, but they cant handle both robin and nightwing.

jinzin
sure they can...I still don't know why they couldn't.... turtles are expert ninjas with above human capabilities...there's no reason to think that they would lose...

EsteemedLeader
they have better stealth, protective shells, masterly crafted weapons,... but their one problem is that they are HYPOCRITES!!!!!

jinzin
ummm I'm not sure I follow....
the only way I see robin and nightwing winning this is buy buying pizzas in order to set up a distraction and then capitalize...

NoFate007
Nightwing and Robin have the weaponry to beat this. And if they were in a horrible fight that they were losing, they'd figure out a way to outsmart them, I'm sure.

Creshosk
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
they have more toys. Have you seen how gimmicky the TMNT toys got?

I have because I collected most of them embarrasment

DarkCrawler
Turtles will shred them to pieces...damn, they are stronger, faster and better then normal humans...they could beat them without weapons.

olympian
Normal versions of Turtle have the edge.

Original comic Turtles will have it more easy and will kill those two.

BENITO
Turtles win Hell 2 of them could win this It would be a challenge with 2 but still 2 could do it 3 of them could and 4 Robin and Robin don't stand a chance

Onikirimaru
How can Nightwing and Robin beat the turtles? The Turtles are better trained, and more focused in fighting. They also stealth and get around just as good as Nightwing or Robin, but they DONT use gadgets. In a stand up fight, Nightwing or Robin neither have any gadget that really give them an edge over the turtles in a fight. There are 4 of them, all attacking. There are only two of them, and Robin is just a boy wonder. The only reason anyone could say Nightwing and Robin win must be they either dont know enough about the turtles, or just refuse to say anyone affiliated with Batman can job to anyone less that a Top Teir A List superhero. Its a total mis-match. A better fight would be 1 turtle vs Nightwing.

jinzin
like I said..leo or raph ALONE would give these two trouble...

CorderaMitchell
TMNT win this...

willRules
Nightwing and Robin wouldn't fight them. The guys would chill out and eat pizza................

golem370
Casey Jones and the turtles vs Robin Nightwing and Batman

psycho gundam
bummp

Prep-Man
TMNT

namorsubby
I personally think this is a vast overkill and the turtles will destroy them......but that's just my opinion.

SamZED
It should be 2 turtles vs NW and Robin, now that would've been a good fight.

Mshinu
Ninjas in groups always job so the turtles die.

Leo alone might be a good fight.. even with his BS straight katana.

Oh, and I think the turtles suck sewage water so I might be biased.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.