What if Superman would fall to the Earth 1500 years ago?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
How would the world be now? We suppose that Superman is immortal, so would he still be in charge of Earth?

Whirlysplatt
Depends who brought him up, I would say smile

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
How would the world be now? We suppose that Superman is immortal, so would he still be in charge of Earth?

Probably stop Hitler and all those other tyrannical dictators.

DarkCrawler
I think he WOULD be tyrannical dictator.

willRules
He would be overthrown by a guy with "strange....glowing green....rock!"

DarkCrawler
"Look Master Superman, I found a beautiful rock!"

"AAAAH!"

But seriously, Superman from ten years of this would be invicible to Kryptonite. He already is on Kingdom Come.

snoopdogg
If he landed 1500 years ago in Kansas he would have been raised by native Americans.

Probably would be a badd@ss warrior.

Hegemon875
Originally posted by snoopdogg
If he landed 1500 years ago in Kansas he would have been raised by native Americans.

Heh if that happens there would no USA

Grammaton
Wouldn't Superman be like uber powerful - having absorbed the Sun's energy for so long?!...I think he'd make the world in his image.

manjaro
he would probably be running things, cuz 1500 yrs ago it was all about royal rule and such, plus even if his boy scoutish sense of justice prevails, and his code not to defy any govts laws, the way things were so f ****ed back then and all the injustices that were taking place he probably wouldnt sit idley by and let it happen... he would say you what? f **** this im running thangs now

Hit_and_Miss
Its probaby really silly but, Where does Kryptonite come from. I though it was his old home world. But wouldn't that of killed all the supermen that lived on it???

Has anyone see the episode of "the new adventures of superman"
where superman goes time traveling into the future. People were really board cause superman had stoped all the crime, there was nothing to report about. And people hated living?

I think it would be like that....

Fanboy
I think the world would be pretty wierd.

DarkCrawler

Christopher Columbus would have been beaten to death...

With the lead of Superman, I think that the native Americans would have the most powerful nation...

goku-vs-superma

hahah thats true! If superman had landed in america 1500 years ago he would be found by the natives. the natives would think he was a God and he would think so too because when your told your a God since infancy you believe it. He would become ruler of all of the america's and when explorers came to america he would have stopped them from taking over. Learning of this land outside the America's he would fly over to the other continents and take over the world.

manjaro
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Its probaby really silly but, Where does Kryptonite come from. I though it was his old home world. But wouldn't that of killed all the supermen that lived on it???

the planet was just like any other. it even originally had a yellow sun. and depending on what you think is coolest....in some fanboy circles(which im probably in) it is believed that krypton is actually earth from a few thousand millenia in the future. and kal was actually sent back in the past by his parents to a time when they knew the sun was yellow. they even showd it to be so in a few esleworld titles, but its probably just wishful thinking tho...anyhooo. the reason kryptonite came about is becuase upon the planets explsion the nuclear cataclysm irradiated the the debris to a ridicluously toxic extent. thats why

guy smiley
Originally posted by goku-vs-superma
hahah thats true! If superman had landed in america 1500 years ago he would be found by the natives. the natives would think he was a God and he would think so too because when your told your a God since infancy you believe it. He would become ruler of all of the america's and when explorers came to america he would have stopped them from taking over. Learning of this land outside the America's he would fly over to the other continents and take over the world.

Why would he just rule the Americas??? He can fly so I highly doubt he would have waited until Europeans came to find out that there are other lands across the sea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.