Boba and Zam vs. Qui-Gon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
This is on Mustafar

darthrevan89
Zam is pretty much a not element here since she lacks the real skills to take down a Jedi. Boba on the other hand is a differnt story and Force senstitive or no he is still dangerious. But I think, Qui-Gon could could handle him. He did after all hold out against Maul for some time.

Darth_Janus
This is a decent thread though... Kinda makes me think. But Revan89 is right; Zam was no contest for a real Jedi. Boba might be able to keep Qui-Gon Jinn tied up for a good snipe kill by Zam, but doubtful.

Thor, consider giving locations, situations, etc. From now on.

Illustrious
If Qui-Gon has his lightsaber, the two bounty hunters would effectively have minimal to no chance of taking him down.

The question becomes are they capable of stripping Qui-Gon's lightsaber from him. I don't see that happening. Qui-Gon takes this.

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
This is a decent thread though... Kinda makes me think. But Revan89 is right; Zam was no contest for a real Jedi. Boba might be able to keep Qui-Gon Jinn tied up for a good snipe kill by Zam, but doubtful.

Thor, consider giving locations, situations, etc. From now on.

(in Vader's voice) Yes, Master.

Bobafetty
Im not sure. Qui-gon is a jedi but Boba does specialize in jedi bounty and he kills ton's of jedi in the Hans Solo series (book series). Boba has so many weapons and gadgets he hasent even shown us yet. Seriously I think Fett can take this alone.

Dark Thor
the reason i put zam in here was because i wouldnt think Boba vs. Qui-Gon alone would be fair

SnakeEyes
I think that Fett and Zam will take this one. Partly because of what Bobafetty said above, but also because Boba is skilled enough to come up with a plan and execute it by the time Zam gets wasted.

darthsith19
Qui-Gon. He'd take Zam out in 7 seconds, unless she ran and hid. It take some time to take out Boba, he's a worthy oppopnent, but Qui-Gon would manage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.