What would you asK God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
A Few Examples:

Why is Life So Shit?

What is the meaning of Life?

Why did you create the Universe?

How could I make myself happy?

How do i get to Heaven?

What is my purpose in life?

Whirlysplatt
To make my cock bigger confused no not really, it just slipped out confused no I didn't mean slipped out embarrasment Oh well laughing

yahman
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
To make my cock bigger confused no not really, it just slipped out confused no I didn't mean slipped out embarrasment Oh well laughing

Lol

Cheers Whirly for keeping my thread on the front page for more than an Hour.
big grin

Whirlysplatt
No probs mate smile

Burner
Why don't you just fix everything and stop the killing, is our life a game to you?

Alpha Centauri
^^^To which he'd reply "I created you, I'm not a f*cking babysitter."

I'd say to him "Big G, for real. Stop being so self conscious. So your son turned out to be gay, so what? I'm sure it won't matter to those christians who have never made a mistake in their lives and never contradicted themselves. Besides, he DID hang with alot of other men. They shoulda known. Just show yourself in America, say 'Hey everyone. So like, I'm God.' Then go. No one's asking you to part the Red Sea. Just a quick hello."

-AC

WindDancer
Moving to Religion Forum...

Shakyamunison
Why?

It's God, God would understand.

debbiejo
What ever god is...I guess I say WOW....Couldn't of done better myself....OH, yeah...I did help.

Dagons Blade
I'd ask Him who lost my Prize Patrol check. Been waiting for that for a few years now..wink

Imperial_Samura
Hmmm. I would prefer to have a grand old debate, because I have plenty of questions to ask, and I would happily listen to the answers (especially if at some point I got to cry out in a pompous way "You sir are a fool, and I wouldn't let you govern a loaf of bread, let alone all of existence"wink

But only one question eh? Well then, in my best Jerry Seinfeld voice "What's the deal with all the Dinosaurs?"

If not that "Why do you let so many idiots go round, claiming they are doing what they do in your name? I certainly wouldn't let such slander go on, you really should lay some Godly smackdown on George W. and his ilk"

feralboy
i would just say thanks father for your son and all things

Cyd

Capt_Fantastic
I'd ask him why I haven't gotten my period yet.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I'd ask him why I haven't gotten my period yet.

WHAT? You are a guy.

Please explain.

debbiejo
blink laughing out loud

Atlantis001

debbiejo
I'd ask....why ain't I taller....I have to him my clothes???

WindDancer
Wouldn't ask him/her/it anything. I would just listen to what he/her/it has got to say. I hate being inquisitive. Kinda of annoying to ask too many questions.

debbiejo
Oh...I said him, huh????laughing out loud ....But I think we can get our answers right now.. ....I do.

big gay kirk
If God had a name, what would it be, and would you call it to his face, if you were faced with him in all his glory, what would you ask if you had just one question.....

Seriously though, I'd ask him, why did you call yourself "Tired Hiker" on KMC???

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by big gay kirk
If God had a name, what would it be, and would you call it to his face, if you were faced with him in all his glory, what would you ask if you had just one question.....

Seriously though, I'd ask him, why did you call yourself "Tired Hiker" on KMC???

Good question! but God works in mysterious ways. laughing

debbiejo
I think God needs a new name....maybe Bob, no that would be male and god is neither....how about Spot?.....Then you could say "See Spot?"..."See Spot Go?"...."Here Spot"...."I Got Spot."..."Have you seen Spot?"...."Let's get Spot."..."Spot is Good."..."Let's get some Spot."..."Let's share Spot."...."We should be with Spot."...."Spot, that was good!".............

xmarksthespot
http://media.bestprices.com/content/isbn/62/0399240462.jpg
big grin

debbiejo
laughing out loud ...

See, who couldn't like spot.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
I think God needs a new name....maybe Bob, no that would be male and god is neither....how about Spot?.....Then you could say "See Spot?"..."See Spot Go?"...."Here Spot"...."I Got Spot."..."Have you seen Spot?"...."Let's get Spot."..."Spot is Good."..."Let's get some Spot."..."Let's share Spot."...."We should be with Spot."...."Spot, that was good!".............

All praise the glory of the all mighty Spot.... laughing

big gay kirk
We could all get acne in order to praise him....

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by big gay kirk
We could all get acne in order to praise him....

No thanks, there are some things I will not do for Spot.

Jury
God, why are you so wonderful?

finti
just the way I am

Jury
God, why are you so jealous?

Imperial_Samura
Spot would be good. Although The Spot remains one of the lamest comic book villains ever. And that's saying something.

xmarksthespot
Lame comic villain aside... look at what Spot can do...
http://www.eurocosm.com/Application/images/cornish-blue-kitchen-ware/cornish-blue-pottery-8.jpg

Jury
God, why are you so kind?

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Lame comic villain aside... look at what Spot can do...
http://www.eurocosm.com/Application/images/cornish-blue-kitchen-ware/cornish-blue-pottery-8.jpg

I bet that's exactly how the universe was created. God Spot simply wanted a hit of cakey goodness, misread the recipe, and created the world and everything in it. Awww, how can one not worship spot, he even has the little chefs puffy hat.

debbiejo
laughing out loud laughing

Spot can do anything...because Spot loves us.

xmarksthespot
Reading this book gives the answer to the mystery of if Spot created all then who created Spot...
http://media.bestprices.com/content/isbn/33/0140563733.jpg

debbiejo
The other Spots???

Storm
Please keep a grip on yourself.

finti
gods are never jealous again just the way I am

debbiejo
Originally posted by Storm
Please keep a grip on yourself.

Are you talking to me..... laughing out loud

Because it's hard to grip myself....

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Are you talking to me..... laughing out loud

Because it's hard to grip myself....

Maybe you should talk to God about it. I defiantly wouldn't talk back to Storm, she might hail down on you. laughing

.:Space Opera:.
"Are you talking to me.....

Because it's hard to grip myself...."

oh no its not!! smile

lil bitchiness
There is already similar thread.

here

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.