Character posters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlueHarvest
I love character posters and message board roleplaying. I'm not talking about like pencil-n-paper RPGs but more just posting to forums as different characters.
Example

A handful of great character posters can make a world of difference. About a year ago IMDb.com's The Sandbox forum was absolutely the coolest place on the web and it was all due to a handful of cats with some crazy sock accounts who kept the place laid back and not too serious. But after they left for various reasons the boards just died.

Character posters are a big thumbs up in my book, just wondering what you guys thoughts are on the subject...

Ken Kenobi
We have an RPG forum, so yeah...we have character posters. wink

BlueHarvest
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
We have an RPG forum, so yeah...we have character posters. wink That's a little more formalized then what I'm talking about. I mean people who go into forums and put on an act of being someone else, like that Old_Man_River I added a link for. Most are really gimmicky, but good for a laugh.

Ken Kenobi
Yeah, those should still be kept in the RPG forums though, otherwise the regular posters find it annoying (like myself)

BlueHarvest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.