Freeborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beta-wolf_101
This movie looks great and the way the filmmakers are creating it may cut the f**k -up factor by alot. Its very intresting because they went to the the fans before even finishing the script. I think this might be the best werewolf movie in a long time so check it out. http://www.anthonybrownrigg.com/freeborn/index2.html

papabeard
Is Anthony Brownrigg any relation to SF Brownrigg the director of "Dont Look in the Basement"

beta-wolf_101
I have no clue to be honest with ya beard

abrownrigg
Indeed, S.F. was my father. It's always nice to hear his name brought up.

Anthony Brownrigg

Seolfer_Rosa
A friend of mine showed me the trailer for this last weekend, and I must say, I got instantly hooked! Has any release date been announced?

- SR

beta-wolf_101
I thought I drag this of the archive in light of the potentially disappointing sequel to the film Dog Soldiers. I don't know when it will be released, I'm not sure if Mr. Brownrigg has even completed his work. Like I said before this is probably the going to be a great film and I hope it brings back the genre of bothe Werewolf and Horror films alike.

Now Mr. Brownrigg I am very impressed with your ablity to any forum were either your film or your name has been mentioned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.