Hela vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Hard to say who I think would win

EsteemedLeader
hhmmmmm, probly Hela. thanos immortallity wont do much against someone who kills immortals for a living.

EsteemedLeader
lol, i just said "kills for a living", isnt that ironic?

Beyonder
Hela for the edge. 6-10. And no, Thanos is above Thor, Surfer, Gladiator. Your average Asgardian is immortal, yet there still not on Surfer's level of durability.

Odin had a hard time with Thanos. So will Hela.

Heck if anything, Thanos would stalk her like he did Mistress Death.

olympian
Edge to Hela.

"Odin had a hard time with Thanos"

No. He didnt.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Beyonder
Heck if anything, Thanos would stalk her like he did Mistress Death.

Yeah he'd definately have a boner for her...seeing as how she essentially "preforms" death's function in the land of Asgard..

Come to think of it..It would be kind of interesting to see a love triangle involving mistress death/Hela/and thanos..

olympian
Love tales from the crypt?

It has potential yes.

K Von Doom
Depends if that "death ban" on Thanos extends to Hela's realm. Most likely, it does seeing as Death is leagues more powerful than Hela. Mephisto, who serves a similar function to Hela, doesn't even like travelling to Death's realm.

Beyonder
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Depends if that "death ban" on Thanos extends to Hela's realm. Most likely, it does seeing as Death is leagues more powerful than Hela. Mephisto, who serves a similar function to Hela, doesn't even like travelling to Death's realm.

He's not banned anymore. She even kissed him and said she does have some feelings for him.

olympian
She did? Who would know that ol Death still had it.

ImmortalOne
Imagine them having little Eternal-Abstract Entity babies !!!

olympian
The thought its too scary to go further.

Her human form is kinda nice tho........

ImmortalOne
Duh, she can take as Jessica Alba in bed,....
Thanos could have different womans every night @@@!!!!! And all of them as VIRGINS !!! LOL

olympian
Interesting, now i can see what the ol` titan ever saw in her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.