??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swineslops
does anyone like to count sand? i do! my mom made me count 10'000'000 pieces of sand once so i grew atached to it. -swine

~Sir Mist~
Thats stupid and I dont believe you no expression

PrinceofBlades
I loathe the first person to post in this thread...no expression

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by ~Sir Mist~
Thats stupid and I dont believe you no expression

Damn it mist!!!! laughing

~Sir Mist~
Ha! I beat you no expression

PrinceofBlades
Ha! I beat you no expression

Your mom goes to collage...no expression

kmcdude
KMCDUDE BOMBED!!!

blowup

no expression no expression no expression (Go away and count some more sand)

swineslops
yes, i like to count sand!! how did you know?? my mom also made me do that exact same thing!! wow, small world, isn't it?

~Sir Mist~
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Your mom goes to collage...no expression

No, but I do no expression

stick out tongue

kmcdude
Originally posted by swineslops
yes, i like to count sand!! how did you know?? my mom also made me do that exact same thing!! wow, small world, isn't it?

I know,cause u just made a stupid thread about it confused

PrinceofBlades
No, but I do no expression

stick out tongue

No, now your supposed to run away and leave your beauty salon material that you were trying to sell me to pay for your fund for collage....so stick out tongue

~Sir Mist~
Originally posted by kmcdude
I know,cause u just made a stupid thread about it confused

lol, thats the funniest thing Ive read so far today big grin

kmcdude
Thankyou smile

WickedTexasMomA
-_-

kmcdude
Hey WTMA your sig looked better with just u in it stick out tongue

roguegirl15
What r u smoking?smokin' People these days cant stop even 4 a day! messed whistle

swineslops
OH MY GOSH!!! i also love to count sand!!!!!!! how can this be? i keep finding all these threads that are about counting sand!! i love them. i absolutely love them. does anyone else here like to count sand?

riku harada
does anyone like to count sand? i do! my mom made me count 10'000'000 pieces of sand once so i grew atached to it. -swine
and we care why?

riku harada
OH MY GOSH!!! i also love to count sand!!!!!!! how can this be? i keep finding all these threads that are about counting sand!! i love them. i absolutely love them. does anyone else here like to count sand?
that's a weird hobby.

~Sir Mist~

Insane.

~Sir Mist~
"Biography i am Swine S. Slops. I live in slopsville UK. i have had a very rough time growing up. my mom wouldn't give me enough slops when i was a baby. she constantly would sit on my face farting to give me air. one time she made me count 10'000'000 grains of sand so i immidiatly grew attached to counting sand. it is now my full time job. "

Your a damn sock, arent you?

riku harada
"Biography i am Swine S. Slops. I live in slopsville UK. i have had a very rough time growing up. my mom wouldn't give me enough slops when i was a baby. she constantly would sit on my face farting to give me air. one time she made me count 10'000'000 grains of sand so i immidiatly grew attached to counting sand. it is now my full time job. "

huh?

swineslops
Oh my gosh!! that is my exact biography!!! how did you know??

swineslops
well, i suppose since you have read my biography, you know very well that i love to count sand. it is my full time job! does anyone else here like to count sand?

Royal Knight

I was thinking the same thing

PrinceofBlades
Well I guess now we're going to have to report you...

riku harada
uh.... no. i make stuff and destory stuff.

§pearhead
I'm torn between bemusment and pity here no expression

riku harada
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Well I guess now we're going to have to report you...
yes. socks can be on KMC.

swineslops
but do you like to count sand? or, maybe, do you like relish? relish is a fine addition to lots of foods, such as capers, dried onions, bagels, onion rings, gravy, and of course, everyone's favorite, hot dogs.

PrinceofBlades

kmcdude
Report him,Socks are just jerk's

PrinceofBlades
Actually, from everything I have read and compared....he has no reason to get banned...damn life sucks...

swineslops
hey fellas, what is a sock? other than the regular stocking that my family and i use from time to time?

swineslops
i hate these perplexing internet terms!!

The Biker Scout
THAT GUYS A SAWK!

swineslops
but look here, fellas!!!! i have no knowledge of what this "sock" is!!!! someone please enlighten me!!

Darth Mantis
lol... Sawk.

swineslops
if you are suggesting that i am a fake, i am afraid that you are deeply mistaken.

kmcdude
I dont really CARE to deep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.