Thing & Colossus vs Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
The Thing (current, low level Class 100)

and

Colossus (current, low level Class 100)

VS

Juggernaut (classic, indestructible version)

Who wins?

kgkg
Juggernaut will beat the shit out of both of them like bitches

Hulk Power
Juggs makes scrap metal out of Colossus and makes gravel out of Thing.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Juggs makes scrap metal out of Colossus and makes gravel out of Thing.

Not a chance.

Juggs goes down.

And goes down hard.

Those two are too much for him.

THING & Colossus win 7/10

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Not a chance.

Juggs goes down.

And goes down hard.

How the hell does he go down? He's invincible. He'll beat the crap out of them.

long pig
Not a chance.

Juggs goes down.

And goes down hard.

EH?

Do you not know who Juggernaut is?

Agreed.

Jug will beat the shit out of them with no fear what so ever of being hurt himself.

olympian
Theres no way these two win. Juggernat all the way.

DarkCrawler
Not a chance.

Juggs goes down.

And goes down hard.

THING & Colossus win 7/10 roll eyes (sarcastic) You don't know anything about comics, do you?

Betageuze
hey.... a 100ton Colossus and a 100ton Thing COMBINED... are a force to reckon with... i mean classic Juggs is awesome... but Thing has the experience of foughting many times the Hulk, the strongest human being on earth (without dieing), ... Colossus has gone one on one with Juggernaut before.... and gave him good shots (i believe)

i think they two have a good chance to beat the Juggernaut

olympian
"hey.... a 100ton Colossus and a 100ton Thing COMBINED... are a force to reckon with"

Theyr arent high in the class 100 chart. Theyr low. Juggernaut on the other hand its extremely high with some very few of others. Hes more durable than these two together and unlike them he doesnt tire.

He still have more options to beat them, than the other way.

Betageuze
but Colossus and The Thing ... TOGETHER... how can Juggernaut handle both at the same time ?

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Betageuze
but Colossus and The Thing ... TOGETHER... how can Juggernaut handle both at the same time ?

Gee I don't know, maybe it's because he is invulnerable, has unlimited stamina, has class 100 strength and he has a force field.

olympian
By having better soak damage ability, not tiring at all unlike the other two, and strenght enought to handle both until he manages to ko one of them.

Of course there is a chance they do it. Its just a very slim one.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by olympian
By having better soak damage ability, not tiring at all unlike the other two, and strenght enought to handle both until he manages to ko one of them.

Of course there is a chance they do it. Its just a very slim one.

Dude, they have no chance what so ever. Thing and Colossus are screwed.

Betageuze
Juggs does not tire.. is this right ?

olympian
Yup.

"Dude, they have no chance what so ever. Thing and Colossus are screwed."

Its conceiable that if they teamed up they would have more chances. Problem is and i agree with you, it wold only work if cain wasent tireless.

So yeah royalty screwed pretty much.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Betageuze
Juggs does not tire.. is this right ?

No, he does not. He has unlimited stamina. He also does not need to breath, eat, drink, or sleep ever in his life. Plus he can not die.

long pig
No, he does not. He has unlimited stamina. He also does not need to breath, eat, drink, or sleep ever in his life. Plus he can not die. Originally posted by Hulk Power
Gee I don't know, maybe it's because he is invulnerable, has unlimited stamina, has class 100 strength and he has a force field.
Originally posted by olympian
"hey.... a 100ton Colossus and a 100ton Thing COMBINED... are a force to reckon with"

Theyr arent high in the class 100 chart. Theyr low. Juggernaut on the other hand its extremely high with some very few of others. Hes more durable than these two together and unlike them he doesnt tire.

He still have more options to beat them, than the other way.
That got me thinking, who was the guy who made this CHEAP ass character?
I love Jugs and all, but you got to admit, he's friggin cheap as all hell.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by long pig
That got me thinking, who was the guy who made this CHEAP ass character?
I love Jugs and all, but you got to admit, he's friggin cheap as all hell.

I don't know but you have a point. He is cheap.

long pig
Don't get me wrong, I think Jug is awesome. He's one of the very few if any villains who repeatedly can walk into a superhero's own title and beat their breaks off.
And he hardly ever actually loses, he usually just ends up leaving.

But....jesus, unless you've got telepathy, you're screwed.

newjak86
Originally posted by long pig
Don't get me wrong, I think Jug is awesome. He's one of the very few if any villains who repeatedly can walk into a superhero's own title and beat their breaks off.
And he hardly ever actually loses, he usually just ends up leaving.

But....jesus, unless you've got telepathy, you're screwed. It isn't just telepathy you got to be strong enough to remove that helmet still and god help you if the writer puts his shield up. He is a cheap character meant to humble heros and show that they aren't the most powerful forces on earth and that someone that is a villian can boast that claim. He is awesome because well written he is an unstoppable engine of destruction that beats your brains out while enjoying it.

who?-kid
He's not invincible. He's said to be invulnerable.

But Juggernaut wins. Theoretically, Thing and Colossus can't even hurt him - but Juggernaut sure can hurt them.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by who?-kid
He's not invincible. He's said to be invulnerable.

But Juggernaut wins. Theoretically, Thing and Colossus can't even hurt him - but Juggernaut sure can hurt them.

He's INVINCIBLE when he's in a PHYSICAL match. If it's just fists then you bet he's invincible. If psychics are involved then that's a different story.

jrodslam
Thing is a powerhouse jobber. Hes the weak link in this fight sad to say lol. Colossus needs a better partner.

Juggy wins.

pr1983
As much as i love colossus, and i really do...

Juggs is just too much...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.