I'm Here..But I'm Not..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Yes, I'm not here.

kmcdude
Riiiiiigggghhhhhhhttttt.

~Sir Mist~
You lurker you ninja

DanZeke25
Yeah, arent we all.

Cinemaddiction
No, I am here.

Cinemaddiction
Actually, I'm going for a walk, so while my account will still be logged in, I will be physically absent, however, I will be here with you in spirit.

Satisfied?

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Yes, I'm not here. Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
No, I am here.

How interesting...detective

Dr. Strangelove
Cine brotha, don't be watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas too much, it's bad for your health...m'kay.

DanZeke25
can you go get me a beer while your at it? im out

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
Cine brotha, don't be watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas too much, it's bad for your health...m'kay.

As my attorney do you advise me to rent a very fast car with no top, instead of walking?

If so, godspeed, man.

Cinemaddiction
Too late..time is precious..must walk.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by DanZeke25
can you go get me a beer while your at it? im out

The Biker Scout
Always watching.... that sneaky Cine is...

A walk? Its late at night!

silver_tears
So, I go jogging at like 3 am stick out tongue

The Biker Scout
May I assist you?

Morning_Glory
blah

Alpha Centauri
I've been to the store at 2 am.

-AC

fruits
cine never came back to tell us he's ok. im worried. what if he tripped and fractured his scabula or.......or was eaten by the sidewalk. yeah, ive seen it happen. oh man!! i think we need to send out a search party!!! this is big. bigger then big. oh man oh man oh man! and i never told him how much i loved him! and.......umm.......by LOVE him, i.............um, well i meant...............BAM! stop sitting around and go find cine!

Alpha Centauri
Maybe took a wrong step and ended up on a quack handle, looking like a cyallow dentist.

Or, maybe he got run down by a KMCer with eyes on his mod place. As a result, leaving him quadri-spaz on a life-glug.

-AC

Cinemaddiction
Alive and well, took 2 strolls around the block, was going to swing into Cub Foods (grocery store) but forgot fundage.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I think local places should give credit to local people at that hour.

fruits
so that WASN'T you who i ran over. i could've sworn................................ummm, yay!!! he's alive. everyone rejoice!!! yes, rejoice and forget what i just said. yay.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I think local places should give credit to local people at that hour.

Brilliant idea. 50% off would suffice, because early morning patronage to grocery stores is virtually unheard of. Especially at 1:30 AM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.