Raspberry!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Serra_Keto
OMG I LOVE THOSE!!! ( When ppl blow on your stomach ) wink

Serra_Keto
I SMELL ONE COMING... AHH!

Hulk Power
Can I give you one? shifty

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Can I give you one? shifty

Yes, but I will laugh for the next 10 mins afterwards.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Serra_Keto
Yes, but I will laugh for the next 10 mins afterwards.

Why? What's so funny? confused

Serra_Keto
Why? What's so funny? confused

It tickles me like no tomorrow.

DanZeke25
Ill give you one too. yes

headbang

Hulk Power
It tickles me like no tomorrow.

I see. You must be very ticklish. Is that pic up on top of you getting a Raspberry?

Serra_Keto
I see. You must be very ticklish. Is that pic up on top of you getting a Raspberry?

Yup, from my TOGA PARTY! I posted some pics from it in the official members thread.

Hulk Power
Yup, from my TOGA PARTY! I posted some pics from it in the official members thread.

Really? eek! I'm going to take a look.

Hulk Power

Nice pics. Those girls are very pretty (including you). Was that party just for fun or was it an event you went to?

Serra_Keto
Nice pics. Those girls are very pretty (including you). Was that party just for fun or was it an event you went to?

Fun... as you can tell from the backround it was in my garage...lol. We do dumb stuff like that all of the time. Very fun though, nothing better then a good time with all your friends.

Hulk Power
Fun... as you can tell from the backround it was in my garage...lol. We do dumb stuff like that all of the time. Very fun though, nothing better then a good time with all your friends.

I guess the important thing is that you have fun with your friends. It doesn't really matter where it is.

DanZeke25
I guess the important thing is that you have fun with your friends. It doesn't really matter where it is.

Serra_Keto

Couldn't have said it any better. I can't live without my friends.

Morning_Glory
OMG I LOVE THOSE!!! ( When ppl blow on your stomach ) wink

I hate those

xLiNdS x 622x
i hate those..i'm extremely ticklish. if someone even touches my stomach i'll like..die. so obviously i cannot stand them erm

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I hate those

LOL why? Thay make me freak out in laughfter but I still love em'

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
i hate those..i'm extremely ticklish. if someone even touches my stomach i'll like..die. so obviously i cannot stand them erm

You too huh? lol

Hulk Power
Couldn't have said it any better. I can't live without my friends.

I know what you mean. I'm really close to my friends. I've know some of them since I was a little kid so I kind of see them like brothers.

xLiNdS x 622x
You too huh? lol
yea, its horrible sad

Cinemaddiction
Slowly but surely, Serra's taking the crown of KMC Queen seductress.

Serra_Keto
I know what you mean. I'm really close to my friends. I've know some of them since I was a little kid so I kind of see them like brothers.

Have you ever fallen in love with one of your best friends?

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Slowly but surely, Serra's taking the crown of KMC Queen seductress.

I wish I knew what that meant, but sweeto.

Hulk Power
Have you ever fallen in love with one of your best friends?

NO! They're guys. I'm not gay. I love them like BROTHERS but that's it. Why? Have you? huh

Serra_Keto
NO! They're guys. I'm not gay. I love them like BROTHERS but that's it. Why? Have you? huh

Well... I didn't know you didn't have any girls that were best friends sorry, well not yet and I hope not. One of my friends have and I hear its no good...

Ronny
Have you ever fallen in love with one of your best friends? w00t friends with benefits!

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by Ronny
w00t friends with benefits!

lol right on!

Hulk Power
Well... I didn't know you didn't have any girls that were best friends sorry, well not yet and I hope not. One of my friends have and I hear its no good...

I have some girl friends but I don't want to become their best friends because surely I'll start to fall for them and I won't see them as friends anymore. Once you fall in love with one of them, the friendship is different and it will never go back to being the same as it was before.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Ronny
w00t friends with benefits!

Hell yeah! rock

Ronny
lol right on! But the answer is yes, its sucks too.

Serra_Keto
I have some girl friends but I don't want to become their best friends because surely I'll start to fall for them and I won't see them as friends anymore. Once you fall in love with one of them, the friendship is different and it will never go back to being the same as it was before.

Totally agree, people are ALWAYS making a fuss over who likes who and this is my boyfriend and what not... REDICLEULMOUSS I say, you can't help who you fall for it just happens.

Alpha Centauri
A girl fell for me today.

Nearly hit her head on the pavement. Luckily I saved her.

(Bad "falling" joke. Ignore me. I'm not even here.)

-AC

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

laughing out loud

Ronny
AC stick out tongue you crack fool

Hulk Power
Totally agree, people are ALWAYS making a fuss over who likes who and this is my boyfriend and what not... REDICLEULMOUSS I say, you can't help who you fall for it just happens.

I agree. Some people just like to open their big mouths. They should just shut up and mind their own business. Why do they care who I fall in love with? It just doesn't make any sense. It's ridiculous.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

I liked it. I though it was funny. laughing out loud

Serra_Keto
I agree. Some people just like to open their big mouths. They should just shut up and mind their own business. Why do they care who I fall in love with? It just doesn't make any sense. It's ridiculous.

Keyword: Jealous

Hulk Power
Keyword: Jealous

They should get off their lazy asses and find themselves someone instead of envying people. You have to be careful with people like that. Sometimes they will spread rumors and lies in order to ruin your relationship.

Serra_Keto
They should get off their lazy asses and find themselves someone instead of envying people. You have to be careful with people like that. Sometimes they will spread rumors and lies in order to ruin your relationship.

Yeah i've been through that drama before. Now i hear it with my brother and his girlfriend alot... laughing out loud

Serra_Keto
Girlfriend(s)... haha.

Hulk Power
Yeah i've been through that drama before. Now i hear it with my brother and his girlfriend alot... laughing out loud

That's your brother's girlfriend? So someone is spreading rumors about them too? That's sad.

Serra_Keto
That's your brother's girlfriend? So someone is spreading rumors about them too? That's sad.

Never ends...

Hulk Power
Girlfriend(s)... haha.

Girlfriends? So your brother is a pimp or what? laughing out loud

Hulk Power
Never ends...

What do you mean?

Serra_Keto
Girlfriends? So your brother is a pimp or what? laughing out loud

Uhhh you would have to ask him.

What do you mean?

Drama.

Hulk Power
Uhhh you would have to ask him.

Drama.

If there's one thing I hate, it's drama. It's a stupid way of self pity.

Serra_Keto
If there's one thing I hate, it's drama. It's a stupid way of self pity.

I watch Laguna Beach all of the time, that show is the all time king show of Drama.

Hulk Power
I watch Laguna Beach all of the time, that show is the all time king show of Drama.

Laguna Beach? I've never seen it. I think I've heard of it. What's it about?

Serra_Keto
Laguna Beach? I've never seen it. I think I've heard of it. What's it about?

Just a group of guys and gals that are on vacation and just a huge drama fest pretty much lol. It comes on MTV you should check out the site its purty cool.

Hulk Power
Just a group of guys and gals that are on vacation and just a huge drama fest pretty much lol. It comes on MTV you should check out the site its purty cool.

I don't think I'd like the show. No offense but it seems vague. Like if there was no plot to it. I love to watch watch music videos on MTV though.

Serra_Keto
I don't think I'd like the show. No offense but it seems vague. Like if there was no plot to it. I love to watch watch music videos on MTV though.

Your rite, it doesn't have really anything to be meaning for. But on the show they do almost everything i do, so i just kinda follow along with it.

Serra_Keto
Oh, and every girl on the show is smokin' hawt.

Rob Owns You
At first I thought that this thread was going to be about fruit...
http://www.gardenaction.co.uk/images/raspberry_small_mine.jpg

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
At first I thought that this thread was going to be about fruit...
http://www.gardenaction.co.uk/images/raspberry_small_mine.jpg

love

Hulk Power
Your rite, it doesn't have really anything to be meaning for. But on the show they do almost everything i do, so i just kinda follow along with it.

I see why you can relate to the show.

Hulk Power
Oh, and every girl on the show is smokin' hawt.

Maybe I should check it out then.... shifty

Serra_Keto
I see why you can relate to the show.

Gosh I need to stop staying up so late it's 3:30 AM gah.

Serra_Keto
Maybe I should check it out then.... shifty

LOL I knew that would getcha goin'

Rob Owns You

What state do you live in? Its the same over here

Hulk Power

3:30 am? That's pretty late. What state do you live in? I live in California so it's 12:30 am over here. big grin

Hulk Power
LOL I knew that would getcha goin'

Girls are evey guy's weakness. Of course you were going to get me on that one. big grin

Serra_Keto
What state do you live in? Its the same over here

SUnshine State.

Hulk Power
SUnshine State.

No wonder, we are on totally different coasts.

Serra_Keto
Girls are evey guy's weakness. Of course you were going to get me on that one. big grin

Oh really...? shifty

Rob Owns You
SUnshine State.

Florida is awsome, I went there for like a week one time. I live in NC so its not to far from Florida

Serra_Keto
Florida is awsome, I went there for like a week one time. I live in NC so its not to far from Florida

Yeah we should all go to Daytona Beach! Like 5 mins away from me. You can drive on the beach.

Rob Owns You
Yeah we should all go to Daytona Beach! Like 5 mins away from me. You can drive on the beach.

Oh sweet, the only beach that I ever get to go to is Myrtle Beach. Daytona Beach looks way better

Hulk Power
Oh really...? shifty

Wow, those girls are hot! eek!

Serra_Keto
Oh sweet, the only beach that I ever get to go to is Myrtle Beach. Daytona Beach looks way better

I go like every other day haha, then to the FLORIDA MALL bebee.

Wow, those girls are hot! eek!

laughing out loud Happy Dance

Rob Owns You
then to the MALL

The typical girl I see stick out tongue

Serra_Keto
The typical girl I see stick out tongue

Oh c'mon, going to the mall and chilling in Abercrombie & Fitch is just pure magick my friend. cool

Hulk Power
laughing out loud Happy Dance

You hang out with some pretty girls Serra. You have good taste in friends. stick out tongue

Serra_Keto
You hang out with some pretty girls Serra. You have good taste in friends. stick out tongue

I really hoped that you noticed that one of those girls was me lol. I've known these chicks since elem school.

Hulk Power
I really hoped that you noticed that one of those girls was me lol. I've known these chicks since elem school.

Of course I noticed. I have a sharp eye for hot girls. You're one of the prettiest ones out of your friends.

Rob Owns You
Oh c'mon, going to the mall and chilling in Abercrombie & Fitch is just pure magick my friend. cool

I only go shopping every once in a while, its kind of boring in my opinion stick out tongue

Serra_Keto
Of course I noticed. I have a sharp eye for hot girls. You're one of the prettiest ones out of your friends.

How sweet, thanks hun.

I only go shopping every once in a while, its kind of boring in my opinion stick out tongue

Take... It... back... lol jk

Rob Owns You
How sweet, thanks hun.

Meh its ok I guess. So no wonder your so tan, you hang out at the beach all day

Hulk Power
How sweet, thanks hun.

It looks like you really like to go shopping don't you Serra? Do you buy something eveytime you go to the mall or do you just walk around and look at stuff?

Serra_Keto
Meh its ok I guess. So no wonder your so tan, you hang out at the beach all day

I'm white as heck in some of my pics.

Serra_Keto
It looks like you really like to go shopping don't you Serra? Do you buy something eveytime you go to the mall or do you just walk around and look at stuff?

It's mostly a hang out thing, but if i see something I really like yeah why not i'll pick it up.

Hulk Power

You do look really tanned in some pics.

Rob Owns You

Nah not really, your not like a brazillian colored tan, but your pretty tan. But thats a good thing indeed

Hulk Power
It's mostly a hang out thing, but if i see something I really like yeah why not i'll pick it up.

I can't even remember the last time I went to the mall. I think I went to go hang out with some friends and watch a movie or something. It's been a while.

Serra_Keto
Nah not really, your not like a brazillian colored tan, but your pretty tan. But thats a good thing indeed

Thats good to hear, thanks.

I can't even remember the last time I went to the mall. I think I went to go hang out with some friends and watch a movie or something. It's been a while.

We dont have a movie on our mall... lucky.

Hulk Power
Thats good to hear, thanks.

We dont have a movie on our mall... lucky.

How could you not have a theater? I don't know any mall over here in Cali that doesn't have a theater.

Rob Owns You
The concord mills mall over here is like 6 damn miles long

Serra_Keto
How could you not have a theater? I don't know any mall over here in Cali that doesn't have a theater.

We have a theatre just not in the mall. Only Tan pic of me i could find...

Serra_Keto

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Hulk Power

Wow. That's huge.

Rob Owns You
Nice pic Serra

Hell yeah it is, this one store in there is like the size of three wall marts put together

Hulk Power
We have a theatre just not in the mall. Only Tan pic of me i could find...

I like the color of your skin. It's really similar to mine. Even though I don't tan.

Hulk Power
Nice pic Serra

Hell yeah it is, this one store in there is like the size of three wall marts put together

That mall is like the size of a city. There are towns smaller than 6 miles.

Serra_Keto
Nice pic Serra

Thanks bebe.

I like the color of your skin. It's really similar to mine. Even though I don't tan.

LUCKY.

Rob Owns You
That mall is like the size of a city. There are towns smaller than 6 miles.

Its not wide, its just long erm Yeah you can get a full scale workout by just walking through the whole thing

Hulk Power
Thanks bebe.

LUCKY.

The only good thing about having darkish skin is that I don't burn up in the sun very easily so I don't really need any sunblock.

Rob Owns You
Thanks bebe.

LUCKY.

No problem happy Anyways what was the point of this thread again? stick out tongue Oh right, raspberrys...

Hulk Power
Its not wide, its just long erm Yeah you can get a full scale workout by just walking through the whole thing

I bet Serra would be in heaven if she were to go to that mall. Especially since they have so many stores.

Serra_Keto
I bet Serra would be in heaven if she were to go to that mall. Especially since they have so many stores.

The mall I go to is kinda hard to find a 2 foot space to yourself, always packed.

Hulk Power
The mall I go to is kinda hard to find a 2 foot space to yourself, always packed.

That sucks. Why is it always so packed?

Serra_Keto
No problem happy Anyways what was the point of this thread again? stick out tongue Oh right, raspberrys...

I think the twins are on the way to my house now...lol i couldn't tell how long the were going to take cuz the reception broke. Maybe they will give me a raspberry!!!!

Serra_Keto
That sucks. Why is it always so packed?

The best mall around.

Hulk Power
I think the twins are on the way to my house now...lol i couldn't tell how long the were going to take cuz the reception broke. Maybe they will give me a raspberry!!!!

Are they family or something?

Hulk Power
The best mall around.

I see. Some malls overhere are always packed because of the same reason.

Rob Owns You

Oh well have fun whenever they get there big grin Im about to go to bed because as you already know, its 4:30 AM!

Hulk Power
Oh well have fun whenever they get there big grin Im about to go to bed because as you already know, its 4:30 AM!

1:23 over here. happy

Serra_Keto
Are they family or something?

Well of course they are related laughing out loud but they are just some of my girlfriends.

Hulk Power
Well of course they are related laughing out loud but they are just some of my girlfriends.

Whoa!!! drool I was kind of falling asleep but after seeing that pic I'm awake. They are some of the hottest twins I've ever seen. Great pic.

Serra_Keto
Whoa!!! drool I was kind of falling asleep but after seeing that pic I'm awake. They are some of the hottest twins I've ever seen. Great pic.

I agree, deliciomous.

Hulk Power
I agree, deliciomous.

Yes. Very delicious. I though they were related to you. Just out of curiosity, how old are they?

Serra_Keto
Yes. Very delicious. I though they were related to you. Just out of curiosity, how old are they?

Hulk Power
Did you meet them at school?

Serra_Keto
Did you meet them at school?

Yup, they were on the cross country team with me.

Hulk Power
Yup, they were on the cross country team with me.

You were in cross country? No wonder you look like you're in great shape. How many years were you in it?

Serra_Keto
You were in cross country? No wonder you look like you're in great shape. How many years were you in it?

Hulk Power

That's cool. Were you one of the fastest in your team?

Serra_Keto
Well they are here now... I'll be back sometime tomorrow hopefully and we can chat more. Tootles.

Serra_Keto
That's cool. Were you one of the fastest in your team?

Yeah I was/am purty good, ttyl~!

Hulk Power
Well they are here now... I'll be back sometime tomorrow hopefully and we can chat more. Tootles.

Bye Serra. I hope to talk to you later. Good night. Have fun. wavey

Serra_Keto
Good evenin'

Hulk Power
Good evenin'

Hello Serra. hi2

EsteemedLeader
Hello Serra. hi2

holy crap someone i actually know came all the way from the comic book forums

Hulk Power
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
holy crap someone i actually know came all the way from the comic book forums

I come here really often. More than you would think. I just don't post much here.

EsteemedLeader
I come here really often. More than you would think. I just don't post much here.

indeed

Hulk Power
At first I didn't come here at all but then I started to like it here and now I'm on this forum most of the time.

EsteemedLeader
At first I didn't come here at all but then I started to like it here and now I'm on this forum most of the time.

i agree its awesome. no fanboys happy

Hulk Power
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
i agree its awesome. no fanboys happy

I hate arguing with some of those fan boys. They just don't give up even after you've proven them wrong.

Backbone
Yes, but I will laugh for the next 10 mins afterwards. laughing

GuitarBunny
OMG I LOVE THOSE!!! ( When ppl blow on your stomach ) wink so do i but my mother hasn't done it since i was 4 sad

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
so do i but my mother hasn't done it since i was 4 sad

Can I..?

GuitarBunny
Can I..? *lifts up shirt* you're invited flirt1

muserke
Can I..?
Damn.

Beat me. sad

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by muserke
Damn.

Beat me. sad whistling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.