Favorite Mod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman 24
Vote for you're favorite, Mod and say why he/she is the best. I know thats not all of them, and I 'm sorry but they couldn't fit. If they are not above just say who it is, in a post.

~Sir Mist~
Raz, for without him, we have no KMC. smile

Superman 24
Originally posted by ~Sir Mist~
Raz, for without him, we have no KMC. smile

You do have a point but still.

The Biker Scout
Cine hands down nicest kid on here..........and he actually can THINK and WRITE and NOT JUDGE and NOT ABUSE POWER...

I think.

kmcdude
I would say so far it would be Lil bitchiness and Kenobi,allthough Wind dancer seems cool as wellangel_not

The Biker Scout
Originally posted by kmcdude
I would say so far it would be Lil bitchiness and Kenobi,allthough Wind dancer seems cool as wellangel_not

OK Ken quit like 2 weeks ago...................... and queeqs not on the list.

~Sir Mist~
I'll change my vote to whoever bans those idiot socks.

Lana
These kind of threads never end well....

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Lana

Meh, I'll post my opinion before things get bad.

WD closes the most crap threads (including two of mine, but I agree that they were kinda stupid ones). lil as a close second since she bans the most dumbass members and socks.

Superman 24

sad Remember no saying bad things, guys.

kmcdude
I voted for lil bitchiness

The Biker Scout
she has the best screenname .........lol

Superman 24
I don't know yet. I like WindDancer, Cine,Poala, and Tron. Raz too, The rest I have to get to see more, of their post. Oh yeah little B aswell. I dont know who to vote for yet.

Cinemaddiction
I voted Backfire, because without him, I wouldn't be where I am today.

Superman 24
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I voted Backfire, because without him, I wouldn't be where I am today.

Look he didn't vote for himself, so lets vote for CIne.

Cinemaddiction
Of course I'm not going to vote for myself. You guys don't even really know what kind of mod I am unless you visit the MDF. I just try and keep order in the OTF in the absence of a Global. I do appreciate the consideration, though. It's very much taken to heart, b/c I care about you guys.

Superman 24
Of course I'm not going to vote for myself. You guys don't even really know what kind of mod I am unless you visit the MDF. I just try and keep order in the OTF in the absence of a Global. I do appreciate the consideration, though. It's very much taken to heart, b/c I care about you guys.

You do know, that award winning speach, will make more people vote for you. Happy Dance

~Sir Mist~
Why doesnt the OTF have a moderator? Just to stop these damn socks and irrelevant spam threads all the time when a global isnt around..

Ken Kenobi
I voted for Kenobi...

~Sir Mist~
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I voted for Kenobi...

I voted for Kenobi, but realised he wasnt on the list of mods anymore stick out tongue

Ya Krunk'd Floo
lil' b has always tickled my examimites...

hh?
Backfire thumb up

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo

http://www.neitherland.com/hyperballad/images/gallery/halloween_2002/sock.jpg

fruits
i know i shoudl probably vote for Raz so i can get in good with the system...............but i didnt. still love ya razzy! but i voted for Cine cuz he rocks my socks. hes really responsible and does a very good job with his mod job, but isnt just a sit back and wait to delete a post kinda guy. hes active and always has a smart comment to add. and he's just flat out awesome. BAM! what else is there to say. Cine rocks!

and so does Raz

~Sir Mist~

Thats funny....how would you know? You joined two days ago, sockroll eyes (sarcastic)

Cinemaddiction
Why doesnt the OTF have a moderator? Just to stop these damn socks and irrelevant spam threads all the time when a global isnt around..

I think it's always been Global jursidiction. Atleast when I joined on it was.

...all 2 days you've been registered at KMC. Don't incriminate yourself there, Robert Blake.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
It doesn't always take a lifetime to find your fancy...Sometimes eclipses occur.

shellie
Of course I'm not going to vote for myself. You guys don't even really know what kind of mod I am unless you visit the MDF. I just try and keep order in the OTF in the absence of a Global. I do appreciate the consideration, though. It's very much taken to heart, b/c I care about you guys. I do know kind of mod you are. I go into the mdf and read over threads...I dont hardly ever post though. Unfortunately I havent been able to be on as much due to work and family. why Im even posting this I dont even know. blink ....anyways...I guess I just wanted to say that its my opinion you are a great mod. I refuse to vote though cuz I think all of our mods do a great job and I wouldnt dare say one is better then the other.

~Sir Mist~
I think it's always been Global jursidiction. Atleast when I joined on it was.

...all 2 days you've been registered at KMC. Don't incriminate yourself there, Robert Blake.

Is that enough to ban him?eek!

Cinemaddiction
That's better than voting, IMO. I think everyone does a stellar job when they're around. We're workin' on that though, for you guys, naturally.

Superman 24
I respect them all, aswell but I voted for the one that I feel that gets a golden metal, for being nice, and always there....I havn't voteed yet. I am still thinking.

WhiteSnowAngel
I say blow, and Rex. I would vote, but I like them both, so can't vote for one.

Hulk Power
My favorite is Paola. She's my favorite because she's really nice and laid back. She doesn't abuse her power and she is a friend of mine.

Cinemaddiction
She's a sweetheart, and I usually get her to knock out socks I find.

Hulk Power
She's a sweetheart, and I usually get her to knock out socks I find.

Knock out socks I find? What do you mean? confused

Cinemaddiction
I find a lot of "socks" (users with multiple accounts), and I can rely on her to ban them.

Hulk Power
I find a lot of "socks" (users with multiple accounts), and I can rely on her to ban them.

Oh alright. I get it now. I think that's stupid when people have different accounts. Why the hell do they do that?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Knock out socks I find? What do you mean? confused

An alternate account used by a poster for various things.

I'm willing to wager that "sock" is short for "sock puppet" . . . here as with TF.N . . .

I have little to no experience with the mods here, but I'd wager that they are better than either TF.N's backstabbing insidious Mods/GMods/Admins AND Gaia's Nazi hypocritical insidious Mods/GMods/Admins. . .

I have negative stories about each. . .

Here I've seen and heard nothing negative, and Cine in here with his kind words . . . Is nothing like the other two sites. . .

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Oh alright. I get it now. I think that's stupid when people have different accounts. Why the hell do they do that?

Some users do it when their original account is banned for any number of reasons. Either so they can participate in the forums, bash the moderators that banned them, or just to raise hell. We eventually get them in the end.

Originally posted by Creshosk
An alternate account used by a poster for various things.

I'm willing to wager that "sock" is short for "sock puppet" . . . here as with TF.N . . .

I have little to no experience with the mods here, but I'd wager that they are better than either TF.N's backstabbing insidious Mods/GMods/Admins AND Gaia's Nazi hypocritical insidious Mods/GMods/Admins. . .

I have negative stories about each. . .

Here I've seen and heard nothing negative, and Cine in here with his kind words . . . Is nothing like the other two sites. . .

Your wager would bring you big bucks because you're absolutely correct. Wikipedia confirms it, as well.

I know allllllll about TFN's troubles. I used to post on CollectStarWars.com, then they merged with Rebelscum, and it went downhill from there. It figures, Philip Wise owns and operates both websites. The actual wesbsites themselves are fine, the forums are a mess, though. That's why everyone's defecting to JediDefender.com

Anyway, Cresh. If there's anything any of us can do you for, don't hesitate to ask.

Storm
Initially, the OTF was created to hold all the crap, with all the quality threads in the GDF, a place where you can talk about virtually anything you want. The OTF never got a moderator assigned because it would oppose to its purpose and fly in the face of the members' wishes. The OTF is merely a reflection of its posters and either the members who frequent the OTF change their attitude or you will get it forced upon you as you seem to wish now.

Fire
Originally posted by Superman 24
Vote for you're favorite, Mod and say why he/she is the best. I know thats not all of them, and I 'm sorry but they couldn't fit. If they are not above just say who it is, in a post.

Poll should include all mods

Superman 24
Originally posted by Fire

It only goes up to 10.

Fire
good point still not really a good poll then.

Superman 24
good point still not really a good poll then.

I said if there is someone, thats not there, still post who it is, and why they are the best.

Fire
using an others-option would have been better stick out tongue

Deano
they are all cool

Clovie
voted for mibonitaluv love

Syren
Voted for BackFire... which is ironic, considering I thought him an obnoxious idiot when we first met eyes Anyone recall the Battle of the Sexes thread? eek!

OMG, I am so hunting that down... (for perusal only, I won't bump it. KMC already has enough upheaval right now)...

syko freak
errm raz anf ofcourse kenneth

Tired Hiker
eek!

masterbruce
tron for me

Undying
I had no idea on who to vote for. Obviously, I don't know any Mods. So I picked Lil Bitchiness, Because the name sounds cool, Heh.

Tired Hiker
I voted backfire because he saved my life.

Clovie
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I voted backfire because he saved my life. huh literaly?

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Clovie
huh literaly?

Yeah. You see, everyone in California knows eachother, right? So, one time a bus was about to hit me, but backfire was like, "Hey, that's Hiker from KMC Forums/OTF fame!" So, he jumped in front of the bus and lost both legs. I went on to direct feature films.

Clovie
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Yeah. You see, everyone in California knows eachother, right? So, one time a bus was about to hit me, but backfire was like, "Hey, that's Hiker from KMC Forums/OTF fame!" So, he jumped in front of the bus and lost both legs. I went on to direct feature films. he must really love you touched

What the f**k?

Syren
I bumped the Battle thread ninja

Korri
Milleh, Cindy, Samantha & Dave.

§P0oONY
Favourite admin - Raz.... (duh)

Favourite Global - WD probably makes me laugh the most

Favourite forum mod - Cine or Dave...

Favourite ex-mod - Ken... although TTH is funny..... especially because his forum failed.

Clovie
i know who is my fav ex-mod love

§P0oONY
i know who is my fav ex-mod love

Me? eek!

Never been a mod on KMC though... *shakes fist*

GuitarBunny
voted Lil B for getting rid of Team Mir happy

Dogbert
Wilddancer... he's the best, and most fair.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
voted Lil B for getting rid of Team Mir happy

IIRC, that was Ken and myself that reported all the Mir socks, and WD that banned most of them.

Ooh..tied for 3rd with the Globals. wink

Korri
Say "shizzle" On Yer Bad Self Cindy icon5

dave123
This thread probably wasn't a good idea... but thanks whoever voted for me droolio

Korri
Spencer icon5

Clovie

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by dave123
This thread probably wasn't a good idea... but thanks whoever voted for me droolio

That would be me! happy

Dr. Strangelove
It would be between Backfire, Cine, WD and Samantha for me.

I just can't decide between them.cry

Korri
laughing out loud i love how everyone calls him Samantha, its hot.

WindDancer
blink

Korri
Deathblow

Clovie
Originally posted by WindDancer
blink yes, you're winning

WindDancer
yes, you're winning

That's rather odd. blink

Korri
SilverFighter is winning icon5

WindDancer
happy

Clovie
That's rather odd. blink It only means that you're a good mod.
and that you're spending rather much of time here helping people with solving their problems.

WindDancer
But I though this was another one of those popular polls. I'm not good at those. confused

Ah, it don't matter. I'm very flatter. big grin

Korri
I'm very flatter. big grin

like a pancake?

Dr. Strangelove
That's rather odd. blink

Your better savior it, since your Angles are about to be decapitated by my A's.eyes

Clovie
things changes. stick out tongue

and you're so flattered that you've started making typos? laughing out loud

WindDancer
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
Your better savior it, since your Angles are about to be decapitated by my A's.eyes

HAHA! Man! Isn't the AL West a dog fight! How did the A's get so friggin HOT?! Mad props to Oakland and Beane for putting one heck of team. thumb up

Just don't get cocky! We got Big Daddy Vladdy. stick out tongue

DarkC
Definitely Milla.

WindDancer
Originally posted by Korri
like a pancake?

IHOP *drools*

§P0oONY
Originally posted by DarkC
Definitely Milla.

Milla just plain scares me....

Out of all the mods... she is the only one I wouldn't insult

DarkC
She's nice. Well, if you're on her good side.

Dr. Strangelove
HAHA! Man! Isn't the AL West a dog fight! How did the A's get so friggin HOT?! Mad props to Oakland and Beane for putting one heck of team. thumb up

Just don't get cocky! We got Big Daddy Vladdy. stick out tongue

Yeah they've been playing way better than I expected. Should be a great finish.

I'm not worried about about Vladdy when we've got the next Roger Clemens in Rich Harden and Zito's been smoking the bong a lot more lately and when he's high, he's unbeatable. wink

§P0oONY

I'm not on any side of her.... unless she secretly worships the ground I walk on (highly likely)

So I'll just continue to be paranoid that her mouse pointer is over the banning button

DarkC
Well, I think she's cool. stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction

You have to like Tex as well, otherwise, you're automatically made her enemy. stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Well, I think she's cool. stick out tongue

Cool as in Gene Wilder cool?... or Cool like the Ice Demon?

DarkC
Who the hell is Gene Wilder?

DarkC
You have to like Tex as well, otherwise, you're automatically made her enemy. stick out tongue
Yeah, he's cool as well even though I've rarely talked to the fella. stick out tongue

Korri
Tex threatened to rape my guitar cry

§P0oONY
Who the hell is Gene Wilder?

http://www.dvdtown.com/media/screenshots/small/1359.jpg

DarkC
Originally posted by Korri
Tex threatened to rape my guitar cry
shock

That's, ah.....unnatural, to say the least.

lil bitchiness
If Tex and BK were modiness, Id vote for their sexy asses cry

My fave mods are all mods...

We have Raz whos makes everything tick around here - anything you request will be done...in due time....duuuuue time. stick out tongue

Paolitta ! Mi Bestante Paolitta! droolio - I just lover Paola, shes the bestest most wonderfulest KMC modmeber on here ilu
And she has le cutest son Alex

Then we have BackFire whos like, ''yeah whatever really'' attitude at the most critical and exiting times in KMC when everyone is stressing out , you know BF is just not. Chillness outness.

WindDancer is le coolness of le coolness. He sticks up for me all the time hugbatman

dave123 - I lover dave!!!! everyone lovers dave...in fact there are no words to describe daveism, you gotta experience it flirt

Deathblow - Smantha you dirty whore mongler, I lover you!!

Mechmoggy is the funniest, up there with dave, on the scale of funny.

RoguePw25, used to ask my advice about everything, I loved it embarrasment

Storm - efficiency at its besy beware

etc Phoenix, Tron, Air Angel, etc etc etc... all mods rock happy these are just few that I see around and talk to a lot.

Stealth_Knight
I don't really know any of them, but I've seen a couple of Lil Bitchiness posts, and she seems cool

Clavis
I refuse to vote! cool I'm the protagonist baby

Superman 24
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

We have Raz whos makes everything tick around here - anything you request will be done...in due time....duuuuue time. stick out tongue

Paolitta ! Mi Bestante Paolitta! droolio - I just lover Paola, shes the bestest most wonderfulest KMC modmeber on here ilu

Then we have BackFire whos like, ''yeah whatever really'' attitude at the most critical and exiting times in KMC when everyone is stressing out , you know BF is just not. Chillness outness.

WindDancer is le coolness of le coolness. He sticks up for me all the time hugbatman

dave123 - I lover dave!!!! everyone lovers dave...in fact there are no words to describe daveism, you gotta experience it flirt

etc Phoenix, Tron, Air Angel, etc etc etc... all mods rock happy these are just few that I see around and talk to a lot.

I was just about to say all that but, you beat me to it.

Mr Parker
Hey how could you forget the nice and kind Phoenix? she gets my vote.She gets the slight edge over Winddancer since she is female. big grin

SlipknoT
Cine Cause he makes my awsome sigs

Superman 24
I want and awsome sig too !!!

SlipknoT
Ask him for one

CorderaMitchell
I don't know yet. I like WindDancer, Cine,Poala, and Tron. Raz too, The rest I have to get to see more, of their post. Oh yeah little B aswell. I dont know who to vote for yet.
I agree tron and paola are the coolest IMO.

§P0oONY

I'm scared...

Cinemaddiction
Not that I care, but it's kind of funny that a Moderator that has 4 posts in the past entire month was mentioned before prolific little me was referred to as "etc etc etc". laughing

Killer.

SlipknoT
Who the hell is Tron?

Deano
backfire
cine
winddancer

cool dudescool

Superman 24
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Who the hell is Tron?

A Kool Mod

SlipknoT
How is it that he is a mod yet I've never heard of him

feralboy
ush

Cinemaddiction
Tron's a "Comic Book Vs." Mod, as is DigiMark007.

SlipknoT
So basically they're like 3rd world country presidents?

Cinemaddiction
laughing

Yep.

§P0oONY
A Kool Mod

Say's the guy registered last month... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You spelt cool wrong...

So basically they're like 3rd world country presidents?

w00t

CorderaMitchell
Tron's a "Comic Book Vs." Mod, as is DigiMark007.

He just became one today, good ol' digi....

WindDancer

hug

Don't forget Kes. I really missed her! Wish she was back. sad

Dogbert
Where'd she go?

Superman 24

Bardock42

I almost wonder who you would vote for...stick out tongue

Superman 24
Theres to many ties, on the poll, so far. Lil Bitchiness and WindDancer are tied for, first, and Paola and Cine is tied for second place with Raz in third place.

Syren
toot BackFire toot

SlipknoT
Theres to many ties, on the poll, so far. Lil Bitchiness and WindDancer are tied for, first, and Paola and Cine is tied for second place with Raz in third place. 3rd? Shouldnt he get like Automatic first Since HE MADE KMC?

Hermaph
I picked Deathblow cus hes the only mod I havent heard of...

Syren
3rd? Shouldnt he get like Automatic first Since HE MADE KMC?

no2

This is personal preference, as in, your favourite mod. That's kind of an unfair advantage don't you think? laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
My favourit Mods were in Quadrophenia

j/k no offence guys don't ban me aaargh smile

Superman 24
3rd? Shouldnt he get like Automatic first Since HE MADE KMC?

On the polls he third. I know everyone knows he is the best because he made KMC and hired good mods and is nice himself, so I guess they voted for there second fav. Raz is obvious.
Hes not doing bad on the polls, at all, he is almost tied for second, place. He needs one more vote.

§P0oONY
On the polls he third. I know everyone knows he is the best because he made KMC and hired good mods and is nice himself, so I guess they voted for there second fav. Raz is obvious.
Hes not doing bad on the polls, at all, he is almost tied for second, place. He needs one more vote.

Stop being a suck up..... 'tis getting tiresome.

TheFilmProphet
Paola, love

Superman 24

Syren
Stop being morons, it's getting monotonous eek!

silver_tears
I miss Tex cry

Superman 24
Originally posted by Syren
Stop being morons, it's getting monotonous eek!

eek! ok

Superman 24
Originally posted by silver_tears
I miss Tex cry

Whos tex

Syren
Tex? He's a biatch, he'd sort these imbeciles out eyes

GCG
Oi !

Where is Queeq and Ushgarak ? this poll kinda sucks without ALL mods

Royal Knight
MILLA!!!

feralboy
mayi ask why are all of them not up on the poll

Royal Knight
Originally posted by silver_tears
I miss Tex cry

Tex was one of the funny members here... I miss him too! sad

Lana
I refuse to vote on this poll schmoll

Royal Knight
I refuse to vote on this poll schmoll

stick out tonguewhy?

Superman 24
Originally posted by GCG
Oi !

Where is Queeq and Ushgarak ? this poll kinda sucks without ALL mods

Again it only goes up to 10. I tried to put them all, but they cant fit.

Lana
Originally posted by Royal Knight
stick out tonguewhy?

Cos my favorite's not on it, that's why! stick out tongue

Royal Knight
Again it only goes up to 10. I tried to put them all, but they cant fit.

well then...it goes for every mod then smile

Royal Knight
Cos my favorite's not on it, that's why! stick out tongue

you still can vote smile

Superman 24
Yeah, thats why I just say, if the mod aint there, then post that you vote for that person and why. after 900 years, I shall tally the votes.

Syren
youpi

Superman 24
Originally posted by Syren
youpi

laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>