Agent Zero Runs The Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
The Healer Killer runs the gauntlet!
Remember, this is Maverick, who's skills and experience are basically equal to ol' Logan.

Full rest in-between fights.
He's allowed all his weapons including his anti-metal/adamantium bullets, full vibranium body suit, adamantium knife and whatever else he has.

1.Angel
2.Wolverine
3.Deadpool
4.Agent X
5.Lady Deathstrike
6.Sabretooth
7.Cyber
8.Deathstroke
9.Collosus
10.Banner controlled Hulk.
11..Spiderman

Creshosk
I think he'd have an easier time with proffesor hulk than Spiderman. . .

What with that healing factor reverser of his. . .

In fact I think Spiderman could beat him. . .

chilled monkey
It depends.

This 'anti-healing' enzyme, does it only work on those with a healing factor, or does it affect those who heal at regular rates too? Have the comics confirmed this one way or another?

long pig
Well, what's the difference?

I'm sure it works on either one, and all the people I listed have healing factors.

chilled monkey
I'm just curious.

Say Wolverine gets cut. His healing factor means the cut is gone within seconds. Now say he gets cut with a blade coated in the enzyme. That means the cut will keep getting deeper and wider. It wouldn't take long to incapacitate him.

A regular person gets cut and they heal more slowly. That means (if it does work), it would kill them slowly. You might get cut and then check it a few days later to find it's growing. Or would you metabolise it after a while, so you'd be fine?

Anyway, I think Deathstroke could beat him, although it's be no guarantee.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by long pig
The Healer Killer runs the gauntlet!
Remember, this is Maverick, who's skills and experience are basically equal to ol' Logan.

Full rest in-between fights.
He's allowed all his weapons including his anti-metal/adamantium bullets, full vibranium body suit, adamantium knife and whatever else he has.

1.Angel
2.Wolverine
3.Deadpool
4.Agent X
5.Lady Deathstrike
6.Sabretooth
7.Cyber
8.Deathstroke
9.Collosus
10.Banner controlled Hulk.
11..Spiderman

Deadpool beat Agent X in a fight. Their healing factors are roughly equal as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.