Your own imagination!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

East kaioshin
Okay, now lets start with your imagination. wink Do you have any fantasy figures in your head or figures you imaginate by your own in a cartoon? stick out tongue

If you have one, putt them here and tell all about him/ her biography, etc. Or if you want to show him/ her how he/ she looks, putt a picture of him right here.smile

Hmm, well lets start with the mine:

I have 8 imaginated figures of DragonballZ.

I made myself as a Kaioshin, High Kai or West Kaioshin. I'm the sister of the other West kaioshin. I'm Supreme Kai's wife. =P Together we have 3 kids. The names are: Kai or Kai kai, Kaiyle or Kaiyle kai, Kaiyla or Kaiyla kai. =P I have white hair, not in punk style, yellow potara earrings, and the same clothes as my husband has. smile Only the colors are diffirent.

The other characters are: Megan, thats a female saiyen. She is merried with the elder brother of Vegeta. Gofler. Together, they have a daughter, named: Pam.

I have allot of imaginated characters. smile To long to name :P

fruits
i cant think of any. but since so far your discussing mainly dragonball Z characters, this thread belongs in the TV talk forum. thanks!

WindDancer
Please visit the Anime/Manga forum for DBZ discussions:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t309912.html

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.