HULK KILLER HUMANOID vs. Juggernaut, Gladiator, Kurse, Abomination, Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
has this team a chance against the irrisistible force of .. HULK KILLER HUMANOID

look at this : http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm

he is awesome in my opinion

Hulk Power
Hulk Killer Humanoid gets the royal ass beating of his life.

Betageuze
dont think so... i mean this is a great team... but have you seen how HULK KILLER HUMANOID manhandled the Hulk ? a full angry Hulk

in my opinion HULK KILLER HUMANOID is nearly.. Unbeatable....

long pig
laughing
Hulk Power, don't you understand the power of HULKKILLERHUMANOID??

He is a super strong bag of sand!

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Betageuze
dont think so... i mean this is a great team... but have you seen how HULK KILLER HUMANOID manhandled the Hulk ? a full angry Hulk

Yeah but there are a bunch of powerful guys in the team. Juggs alone would give him trouble. Then Wendigo is immortal. He can't beat all of them at the same time.

long pig
Betageuze owns.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by long pig
Betageuze owns.

Indeed he does smile

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Betageuze

you're austrian. what do you know??

jinzin
Originally posted by Dark Thor
you're austrian. what do you know??

YOU'RE WRONG......nothing but utterly WRONG!

mad

did you know it took the full power of a raging JP just to stop this beast...JP is above galactus level, he owned the living tribunal at full power......and HKH took it to him....HKH would rock these fools...he's like totally in another league as it is....what hope do they have?

NONE that's what!

CorderaMitchell
JP lol, did this thread actually happen?

DigiMark007
*sigh* Hasn't the HKH joke been run into the ground by now? Apparently not...or maybe it has, and that's the point...

Though he'd obviously win. He's like...in another league! robot

Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.