Agent X vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Agent X (NOT agent zero) VS Nightwing

NO Prep.

They fight at a construction site.

long pig
Agent X.

Cuz I didn't say Agent Zero......stick out tongue

willRules
LOL

NO Agent X please. not Agent Zero................

long pig
Psh, I don't know what yer talkin' bout....big grin

willRules
lol

long pig
Agent X is basically Deadpool, nothing Nightwing can do would be enough to really put him down.

Although, I do like Nightwing sometimes.....I wouldn't be mad if he took Batman's place like it's been rumored.

willRules
I made this thread cos Agent X has brilliant fighting skills. Nightwing's are ok. Agent X is ok in strength. So is Nightwing. Agent X has average Agility. Nightwing has amazing acrobatic skills. Neither has energy projection. Agent X usually carries a gun and knife and stuff around. Nightwing has been known to dodge bullets and has his club thingys...............

willRules
Originally posted by long pig
Agent X is basically Deadpool, nothing Nightwing can do would be enough to really put him down.

Although, I do like Nightwing sometimes.....I wouldn't be mad if he took Batman's place like it's been rumored.

he would be a Batman who is not as strong as the previous but a lot more agile.................

willRules
BUMP

srankmissingnin
Agent X is only slightly inferior to Wade so lets look at the old Merc with a mouth for comparison shall we? Deadpool has lowlevel superhuman strength and his agility are reflexes are... well at least he believes they are comparable to Spider-man (not sure if they really are that good but easily above Dicks IMO). Deadpool's healling factor is at the point where having his brains blown out of his head is only a minor annoyance (X's is as good but it's close).

Agent X should tear through Dick pretty easily, as he has almost every edge in the fight but Dick can be pretty resourceful and X is kind of insance... so maybe NW gets a lucky win.

o.g. slaughter
nw iz not a stupid fighter he did get trained by tha best. he has something that can electrocute x right. well if he can hit him wit some of those then, he can win. but if not x gon take it. i say 8/10 x iz gonna drop him.

willRules
Remember you dont have to kill them to win. It could be a knockout or if you incapacitated your opponent.

Agent X has brilliant fighting skilz. Nightwings are pretty good.

Nightwing holds the advantage in acrobatics. They are fighting on a construction sit so there will be plenty of beams and poles to weave in and out of.

In my opinion Agent X wins mostly. I give him 6 or 7/10

willRules
BUMP

o.g. slaughter
nw jus shocks tha crapp mout of him

willRules
BUMP

8bitChris
Well, Deadpool did go back in time and take over a Spiderman story. He did all the same Atheletic feats Spidey did in the original issue.

It was pretty hilarious.

I say Agent X takes this. Like DP, X wont get gassed or blown up or anything. Nightwing will :P.

willRules
Spider-man is much much more agile than Deadpool. Nightwing is probably more agile than Deadpool, in my opinion. I think that X will just win the majority of fights through fighting skills.

However if they are on a construction site, Nightwing could get an easy win by picking up a spade and knocking X out......

willRules
BUMP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.