The blair witch is real!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShaKoon
I read the legend of the blair witch and the movie was real! the kids in that film died! cops had to go in there to find them but were found tied to Coffin Rock with carvings in their heads and hands!

ShaKoon
sorry to double post moderators

the blair witch haunting started probably 1 hundred years ago when a witch was banned for drawing blood from three girls, the parents sued the witch and she was banned from the town , declared "dead"

Jason_Krueger
The movie was fake....The people in that movie are actors and they didn't die.....if they showed the death of 3 people to audiences then they would be up to there knees in a bunch of court sh*t.......the Blair Witch legend may be real that I do not know for sure but the movie is definately as fake as Pamela Anderson's ****.

PRO-PAIN
Originally posted by ShaKoon
I read the legend of the blair witch and the movie was real! the kids in that film died! cops had to go in there to find them but were found tied to Coffin Rock with carvings in their heads and hands!

Damn some people are just so gullible, and ignorant...

T.M
It is not real no

go Here

Evil Dead
well.......ofcourse the movie is fictional, but that's not the topic I would like to discuss here.

Nobody said anything about the Blair Witch movie........this person just comes up like "OMG iTs REEL DUDE!!!!!!!!111".........I wonder the motives behind the post were. It seems to not be a reply to anything imparticular. Did somebody get bored and decide to do a little trolling?

T.M
the motives hmm. thats a good point

now i am interested yes

Jason_Krueger
Maybe his motive was to make an @ss outta himself for thinking the Blair Witch was actually a real thing......

BaronOBeefDip
Makes sense to me.

Wolfie
It cost $35,000 to make the movie. I guess all that went into editing, huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire
Nothing about the movie was real, not even the legend itself.

JacopeX
The legend is real but not the movie PERIOD!!!

BackFire
No, the legend isn't even real.

PRO-PAIN
Originally posted by JacopeX
The legend is real but not the movie PERIOD!!!

Just another gullible idiot...

It cracks me up, just like the people that think Texas Chainsaw Massacre is real..

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Evil Dead
this person just comes up like "OMG iTs REEL DUDE!!!!!!!!111"......... laughing

beta-wolf_101
I can't believe anyone thought that was really I grant the original thinking but I've seen the actors in interviews after the film was released

Jason_Krueger
Originally posted by PRO-PAIN

It cracks me up, just like the people that think Texas Chainsaw Massacre is real..

Don't even get me started on those morons

beta-wolf_101
HA yeah I love how all they have to do is put "based of a true story" and everyone thinks its exactly what happened

Jason_Krueger
Some people I've talked to also think Halloween was a true story......I usually laugh at them

Evil Dead
interviews hell......you can see the actors in other acting gigs. The chick who played the lead role played a leading role in Taken, a rather hyped sci-fi mini-series on the sci-fi channel.................pretty good one at that.

you want to see gullible...........

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f32/t14495.html

Jason_Krueger
interviews hell......you can see the actors in other acting gigs. The chick who played the lead role played a leading role in Taken, a rather hyped sci-fi mini-series on the sci-fi channel.................pretty good one at that.

you want to see gullible...........

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f32/t14495.html

LOL....now that's funny

Evil Dead
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0231946/

kmcdude
The blair witch is about as real as a big red dragon u might see on acid...

JacopeX

Ok I just found out that blair witch is not real but you say the TCM is not real. PROVE IT!!!

kmcdude
TCM is NOT real u ****** It is EXTREMELY loosely based on a killer,that's about it and if u ask me even THATS just a rumour.......

Jason_Krueger
Its based on Ed Gein real life seriall killer....only parts of the movie that are true are the fact that he makes a mask outta human skin and that he's a cannibal everything else is changed......Ed Gein killed people in Wisconsin NOT Texas.....and he lived alone NOT with a whole family......the rest of the movie is fake

Jason_Krueger
ANd thats a FACT......just try and say otherwise

b-dan
Originally posted by Jason_Krueger
The movie was fake....The people in that movie are actors and they didn't die.....if they showed the death of 3 people to audiences then they would be up to there knees in a bunch of court sh*t.......the Blair Witch legend may be real that I do not know for sure but the movie is definately as fake as Pamela Anderson's ****. ya i agree with you there

Jason_Krueger
Ok I just found out that blair witch is not real but you say the TCM is not real. PROVE IT!!!

You want proof that the Texas Chainsaw Massacre isn't real......here's your damn proof
http://www.chasingthefrog.com/reelfaces/texaschainsaw.php

b-dan
people are still talking about that ok heres a easer way watch the specail fatures on the texas chainsaw massacer dvd. You know the second disk not that hard to find go to Ed Gein and it says in it Ed Gein inspired the movie just for the skin face thing so there.

PRO-PAIN

Wow you are dumber than I first thought.

kmcdude
Wow you are dumber than I first thought.

hysterical

BackFire
Be nice guys. No need to castrate him.

ShaKoon
Originally posted by Jason_Krueger
Don't even get me started on those morons
sorry ok?
i did not know ok?
just chill alright i did not know
ok
ok
stop getting angry

tabby999

no, no your totally right! TCM is totally real, there was a guy named leather face who lived with a family of cannibals. he really did kill people with a chainsaw. now go, tell everyone you know how real it is and make up some facts to make it seem that you have a basis for the opinion, seems everyone who thinks it is has another fact to prove that the movie killer is real

ShaKoon
yes! i think so too! i get freaked out by cannibals though, has anyone ever seen one really?

b-dan
Originally posted by tabby999
no, no your totally right! TCM is totally real, there was a guy named leather face who lived with a family of cannibals. he really did kill people with a chainsaw. now go, tell everyone you know how real it is and make up some facts to make it seem that you have a basis for the opinion, seems everyone who thinks it is has another fact to prove that the movie killer is real no it aint it might be a conicedence i was watching the making of the movie and the guy who made teh orginal cam eup with the idea with the caracters. he was at a hard wear store and the line up was huge and there was a chian saw mear by he looked at it and thought "man it would be soo cool if i could just cut these people down". Hence the texas chain saw massacer and a little insperation from ed gein just the skin on the face stuff

Jason_Krueger
Tobe Hooper also said that on a documentary on Independent Horror films I watched IFC the other day.

Evil Dead
I guess b-dan missed Tabby's sarcasm.....................I'll cut him some slack, he's Canadian.

Wolfie
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0231946/
But but but... how could she be in other movies if she was just a regular college student? And we saw her get killed in Blair Witch. My parents never taught me that movies aren't real.

Movie_Geek_
That is not nice to be so hard a people just because they they are missed informed. Grated that is a bit of a silly thing to believe is real and not have more than a movie on the subject but people like to think it is real because it makes it scarier. big grin which is the hole point on a horror movie is it not.

Wolfie
Not if they have to resort to making you believe its real in order to make it scarier. That's just this side of jump scares.

Myth
Pretty much Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs is a more accurate portrayal of the true story than TCM.

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Myth
Pretty much Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs is a more accurate portrayal of the true story than TCM.
True

JennifARGH
The legend of Blair witch might be true but the movie was so fake that not even Michael Jackson could even compare. The movie may have been based on the legend but thats just it, its a LEGEND, understand what im saying... LEGEND. Sorry but you are very gullible, and to be honest the movies sucked anyway, they are like speed racer in the texas chainsaw massacre, "Look a severed tongue... HUH!!!". erm

kmcdude
The legend is not even true.

shoe-freak
kewl. Buffalo Bill got me scared though! no expression
has anyone seen Hannibal?

kmcdude
Hannibals old news

The Cajun725
yes! i think so too! i get freaked out by cannibals though, has anyone ever seen one really?
um one of not likely but theres this movie thirteenth warrior that was based on a true stroy back from viking days and they had to go kill cannibals they made a book on it they added some stuff in there if you read the beggining but the rest was written by an arab that came along with them the book is called eaters of the dead

PRINCE XIZOR
how the hell do you know if the legends real kmcdude?

b-dan
well lets just leave it at that its not reall and its a bunch of bullshit

jOHN_Anderton

I read somewhere, i forgot where, but it said ShaKoon will jump off a cliff tomorrow on Devil's Night. So, that must be real. Yep, I read it, the jumping off part and Devil's Night, so they must be real. You see, 'cause I read about it, even though I can't remember where, or who wrote it, or even if I was in the fiction or nonfiction section, the fact is.... laughing

Hey ShaKoon. Remember to pick up a brain sometime in the course of your dumb little life. laughing out loud

JHolloway615
Some times in life knowing the truth is worst than believing in a lie. Bad things happend in this world, and rather it is real or fictional some things are better off not knowing. Think about it......if you could find out whats in pandoras box would you want to know or just beleive that its not worth knowing. Truth or fiction.......if someone had a piece of paper with the exact time you will die would you want to know or just go on believing what you want. In short, rather the Blair Witch is real or fictional, would you want to know personally or just accept it as a legend nonetheless.

pumas79
you wanna know something really scarey? one day these people are gonna breed.

ragesRemorse
Of course the movie was fake, but the sequal was totally inspired by actual events.

tylerTOXICITY
stop being so rude to people who thought it was real..

I think it is a very FREAKING beleivable movie.

papabeard
F@ck this bullsh!t

pumas79
i dont think its so much to do with the fact that these people believe that it is real but the fact that they have found out about this almost 10 years after the film was released,
its not like it was only released yesterday or something,
i dont admitting that when it came out i was taken in my it and i believed that the website was based on true stories etc,
but dont you think that 10 years down the line is a bit late to be suddenly shouting about it,
its abit like someone saying
"holly shit! you you guys know that the americans have landed on the moon"

ya getting me? lol

tylerTOXICITY
Originally posted by pumas79
i dont think its so much to do with the fact that these people believe that it is real but the fact that they have found out about this almost 10 years after the film was released,
its not like it was only released yesterday or something,
i dont admitting that when it came out i was taken in my it and i believed that the website was based on true stories etc,
but dont you think that 10 years down the line is a bit late to be suddenly shouting about it,
its abit like someone saying
"holly shit! you you guys know that the americans have landed on the moon"

ya getting me? lol

But maybe they only just saw it the other day.

pumas79
if i had only seen it the other day about a film that was made 10 years ago then i would have figured out that most people prob know more about it then me and would have gone shouting poo all over a forum,

i only saw 6th sense the other day, doesnt mean i put a post on here saying "oh my god! the bruce willis character was dead all along, did you all know that??"

you see where im heading with this one? lol

lati101
i have camp out there before with friends.and actually check out this story and where it stands, we stayed for one week and nothing happen.
no trees braking sounds not even kids laughter nothing.
so what it means is a fake.
sorry to knock out your hopes but is fake.
if not you would have never read this.
if you still believe the story go find out for your self.
i dont know about you,but if i saw creepy sh#t out there
i as a human would stop recording and ran for my life.
and check this out,when they got lost or claim to
not really all they need to do is walk far enough they would hit a road so good try but could' of done better.

jaden101
Originally posted by lati101
i have camp out there before with friends.and actually check out this story and where it stands, we stayed for one week and nothing happen.
no trees braking sounds not even kids laughter nothing.
so what it means is a fake.
sorry to knock out your hopes but is fake.
if not you would have never read this.
if you still believe the story go find out for your self.
i dont know about you,but if i saw creepy sh#t out there
i as a human would stop recording and ran for my life.
and check this out,when they got lost or claim to
not really all they need to do is walk far enough they would hit a road so good try but could' of done better.

translation:

i am 11...i have no grasp of the English language...i am trying to show how cool i am by posting this but in reality everyone on KMC will think i am a complete idiot for posting this

jimmy's One
Fake or Not.. the movie had me on the edge of my chair laughing

zslick
sorry to say i was falling asleep in the movie. There was nothing to see to be scared! i think this movie is as week as scream movies.

Those of you who think it is real!!!! WOW! you need mental help!

moviebuff1084
Great movie one of my favorite's but it is not real. I mean come on don't you think people would have heard about the legend before the movie came out.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by jimmy's One
Fake or Not.. the movie had me on the edge of my chair laughing yea i was onvthe edge of my chair too......................LAUGHING!!!!!!!!

kris091
the movie might be fake but the legend is real in burkittsville, maryland. The people there believe the witch put a curse on the town that started in 1785 and it still lives, For those that don't believe in this, explain this how come when the cops was trying to find a child that wonder off into the woods that the people there are afraid to go into the child came back but not the cops didn't, few weeks later they made a grusome discovery when they found the cops by coffin rock explain that do you think it's real now, And for those that believe in the legend and want to know more just ask because I'm just getting started.

The Nuul
Santa Claus is also real.

MildPossession
Well duh.

siriuswriter
words fail me...

confused

blowup

cheers

interpret as you will.

MildPossession
Beer makes you explode?!

The Nuul
Well, if you dont drain the snake, it will.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by kris091
the movie might be fake but the legend is real in burkittsville, maryland. The people there believe the witch put a curse on the town that started in 1785 and it still lives, For those that don't believe in this, explain this how come when the cops was trying to find a child that wonder off into the woods that the people there are afraid to go into the child came back but not the cops didn't, few weeks later they made a grusome discovery when they found the cops by coffin rock explain that do you think it's real now, And for those that believe in the legend and want to know more just ask because I'm just getting started.

no expression

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by jaden101
translation:

i am 11...i have no grasp of the English language...i am trying to show how cool i am by posting this but in reality everyone on KMC will think i am a complete idiot for posting this

Someone needs to give this guy an award for this post. I know it's a lil late, but i nominate this for best post of 2008. thumb up

Dr Mystery
I heard that The Wishmaster was real too.

And I saw on a toilet wall once that those "Graboids" from Tremors were real too.

Dr Mystery
And Roger Rabbit.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Dr Mystery
I heard that The Wishmaster was real too.

And I saw on a toilet wall once that those "Graboids" from Tremors were real too.

laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.