Exar Kun & Count Dooku vs. NJO Luke & MAce Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Fight's on the sanctuary moon of Endor. Who'd win?

darth zamorak
already been done............

Dark Thor
why dont they ever turn up in the search engine?

darth zamorak
maybe because you dont use it right???

exar kun and count dooku vs njo luke and mace windu
put that in and youll see it.

darth zamorak
its a good fight though big grin

Darth Windu
I did that one. . .

Darth Windu
Oh wait never mind.

Tidas
i think NJO luke and Mace would win

Illustrious
Originally posted by Tidas
i think NJO luke and Mace would win

Awesome supporting evidence there.

Darth_Janus
Must be a self-evident truth, Illustrious. C'mon now...

darthrevan89
While I know its better if people post evidence there is no reason to harp on someone just becuase they stated their opinon and didn't give any evidence. Tidas was simply stating what he believed and there is nothing wrong with that.

Illustrious
self-evident truths, I patented those!

-Sues Tidas' pants off-

Arbiter
Well Count Dooku would beat Mace Windu. Then Dooku and Exar would double-team Luke. Sith wins.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by darthrevan89
While I know its better if people post evidence there is no reason to harp on someone just becuase they stated their opinon and didn't give any evidence. Tidas was simply stating what he believed and there is nothing wrong with that.

Sure there is. If your purpose in life is to come to a forum, pick random subjects and speak your mind without justification, you are entitled. However, you are NOT entitled to showing you opinion of this without me showing my opinion of yours. And I think his blows like a retard with a broken pinwheel, mkay?

darthrevan89
I think his opinon sucks to, but hey maybe I got the Dipsit desease.

Darth_Janus
Fair enough. We need two Dipsits around here, one isn't enough for the chaos of this forum.

Darth L. Dipsit
I think his opinon sucks to, but hey maybe I got the Dipsit desease.

Dipsit disease, eh?

Illustrious

Sure there is. If he wants to come to the forum and randomly post an opinion, I have no problem with it. But if he posts in a thread that I am likely to read and then offers no justification within 2 miles of his post, he has just wasted my time. And I don't like having people do that -- therefore, I have every right to harp on him.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Dipsit disease, eh?
Sorry Dipsit I hope I did not offend you its just I am normaly not like that.

Darth L. Dipsit
No offense taken. In fact, I was quite honored - kindness and goodwill are certainly not unattractive qualities. I am pleased that you think that I might possess them - it would be good to be aware of others' feelings all the time. No one can be kind and sensitive omnichronically (I just made up that word hoping that it's real - it made sense when I wrote it, and I was feeling creative - forgive the blatant disregard for real English).

Anyways, Dipsit disease is fine by me. Peace be with you.

Darth Windu
Omnichronically. . . . interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.