F.E.A.R. Demo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sun Ce
Hey peeps here is the place to get the F.E.A.R demo if your interested, i just played it myself stick out tongue

And i must say i'm in love!!! love this game is AWESOMELY COOL, u gotta check it out peeps if your a fan of the horror action games because this will seriously do it for ya, did for me in some parts of the demo stick out tongue

water effects are brill (screenshot i made)

http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/9097/fearwater9kg.jpg

F.E.A.R.

Smasandian
You didnt really look very far did you.
There is already a thread.

Sun Ce
Originally posted by Smasandian
You didnt really look very far did you.
There is already a thread. u don't have many brain cells do u, that thread doesn't take u to the place where u can download the demo roll eyes (sarcastic) this 1 does....geeeeeeeez

i won't bother next time alright!! fooking ungrateful smegheads....

hh?
hmmm ill check it out. is the gameplay better than hl2?

Sun Ce
WAY better, and i have HL2, the AI is like no expression soo smart....its pretty impressive the gameplay and graphics

Smasandian
Originally posted by Sun Ce
u don't have many brain cells do u, that thread doesn't take u to the place where u can download the demo roll eyes (sarcastic) this 1 does....geeeeeeeez

Yeah, I guess I'm so ****ing stupid to not realize that this thread showed where to get the demo.

Hmm, I guess it makes sense having two threads about the same game. I guess it doesnt make sense to actually post in the original thread, and tell people where to get the demo. Hmmm, how stupid of me. I guess Ill just make another thread about where to preorder the game, to show people how to do it.

And by the way, you cant say its better than HL2 until the actually game comes out. The demo is like 5 minutes long. That really doesnt show anything about the actual game. This game could turn out to be so repetitive.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Smasandian
Yeah, I guess I'm so ****ing stupid to not realize that this thread showed where to get the demo.

Hmm, I guess it makes sense having two threads about the same game. I guess it doesnt make sense to actually post in the original thread, and tell people where to get the demo. Hmmm, how stupid of me. I guess Ill just make another thread about where to preorder the game, to show people how to do it.

And by the way, you cant say its better than HL2 until the actually game comes out. The demo is like 5 minutes long. That really doesnt show anything about the actual game. This game could turn out to be so repetitive. thumb up thumb up ssssmokin Smas big grin

Smasandian
Thank you, Thank you.

SaTsuJiN
Multiplayer Demo is out

ftp://ftp.sierra.com/pub/sierra/fear/demo/fear_mpdemo_en.exe

SnakeEyes
I'm downloading it right now! I'll let you know what I think later.

Smasandian
The review of the game from PC Gamer looks pretty sweet.
But again, another game that has Half Life franchise as its influences.

But it looks pretty fantastic.

SnakeEyes
The multiplayer demo is out now as well. I've been playing that quite a bit. Gamespot really loved it. Here's the review:
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/fear/review.html

Jango_Fett_A
F.E.A.R is gonna rock when it comes out!

SnakeEyes
It is out...

Tru_Slice
Multiplayer demo? You can actually play people online with a demo?

What, does it expire or something, or do you only play for five minutes at a time?

Smasandian
No, its a full demo.
You can play it for years to come if you want too.
The only problem is that you can only play against people who have the demo.

Bought it.
It's a fantastic game.
Really fun, somewhat jumpy and creepy.
Best gun action ever made.
Graphics are good.
Sound is absoutly amazing.

Negatives.
Not enough enemy types.
Physics are nowhere near as good as Half-Life 2.

All in all, its an great game, and probably in the top 5 of best shooters.

Tru_Slice
A...full...demo...?

What the f**k?

A full demo that is multiplayer too?

Why buy the game?

forumcrew
Originally posted by Sun Ce
u don't have many brain cells do u, that thread doesn't take u to the place where u can download the demo roll eyes (sarcastic) this 1 does....geeeeeeeez

next time just post the link to the demo in the thread already about the game was what he meant..

the game is out now and its pretty cool. I played the MP demo for a while and liked it and been playing a little single player now.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Tru_Slice
A...full...demo...?

What the f**k?

A full demo that is multiplayer too?

Why buy the game?

Okay, believe it or not, what he said was not that hard to understand. He meant that it was a full demo as in, it does NOT expire or anything. He didn't mean that when you download the demo you get the entire game. There are 2 demos out. A single-player demo, which includes ONE level from the game. Then there's the multiplayer demo which includes only some of the maps.

Tru_Slice
Okay...thanks for the pointer.

SnakeEyes
No problem smokin'

Deus Ex
I'mma play the demo tonight. It was a long ass download for me, which is odd because i have uber cable.

Jango_Fett_A
when it comes out i'm buying it!

Smasandian
It's already out.

Deus Ex
PErsonally, I think the multiplayer needs some work. People get one of two guns and they destroy the competition single handedly.

crazy_shadow
T....T as in Turtle..

F.E.A.R....F.E.A.R. as in filthy eating ass raipers....lol jk...im downloading the demo right now wont be done for bout a week stick out tongue

LepperFace15
Has anybody bought it yet? If i had the 55 dollars Id buy it. But, I don't.

-LepperFace15

crazy_shadow
my friend did....and he bought quake 4 also...f*cking rich bastard...lol

Deus Ex
55 bucks? Where the hell do you shop?

crazy_shadow
Texas stick out tongue

JKozzy
That was a freaky demo. Good game, though I don't buy games to scare me.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
Texas stick out tongue

Oh yeah. Texas taxes. Lovely ten cents on the dollar. Forgot about that. Hell, it's 49.95 here.

JKozzy
$52.49 here, technically (5% tax) though with my discount I can get it for about $46.

Deus Ex
I get a discount too.

SnakeEyes
Cool smokin'

Deus Ex
But like I said, I hope the full game multiplayer is more balanced. The AR was what I played with and people with the damn nail gun and particle gun killed me all the time with one/two hits.

JKozzy
Deus Ex, where do you work that gives you the discount? I am an employee of the Target corporation.

Deus Ex
I have a friend who manages a Gamestop.

crazy_shadow
i went to an interview for gamestop last week, im going to call tomarrow to see how my position in line is going wink

Smasandian
5 per cent on for tax,

In Canada, especially Ontario, its 15 per cent.
I'm not going to play MP, because I have BF2.
But the singleplayer is top notch, and almost comes close to RE4 SP (reletivly)

LepperFace15
I live in Texas. I know the taxes are high. But, I never buy stuff from online. So, I usually go to Target, or Wal-Mart or Gamestop to get my games. Any game holder here in Texas . . . yeah a lot of the games are expensive. Damn . . . I wish I was rich.

-LEPPERFACE15

crazy_shadow
xbox360 games are gonna be $60...

Deus Ex
That's highway robbery.

crazy_shadow
well texas is fking populated dude erm ....by now everyone in usa should know its not a freaking cowboy state nor' a desert laughing out loud

Tru_Slice
Florida is has the most people pre capita, plus this hurricane coming through, taxes are already high...and I live there.

Games around where I live are $60

LepperFace15
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
well texas is fking populated dude erm ....by now everyone in usa should know its not a freaking cowboy state nor' a desert laughing out loud

It sure ain't no cowboy state anymore . . .

VIVA LA MEXICO

smokin'

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by LepperFace15
It sure ain't no cowboy state anymore . . .

VIVA LA MEXICO

smokin' ROFL laughing out loud where i live, its half mexico and half new york(because of the violence) stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.