Serra vs. Padawan Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Let's assume Serra and Obi were dueling in the Jedi training room. Then Obi kicked Serra's lightsaber out of the window. She only has one now. Who'll win?

Darth L. Dipsit
Does it make a difference how many lightsabers she has (I'm not sure either way in this case)? I don't know enough about her situation under such circumstances to really speculate well, but, unlike with Grievous, I'm not totally sure whether it matters if she has one or two blades, so I will see what I can find.

Bobafetty
It dosent matter. Serra is more experienced then Padawan Obi-wan. If it where ROTS Obi vs. Serra with one saber then that would be different.

Se7in
Serra easily. She has experience and (probably) a more adept skill with the Force over Padawan Obi-Wan.

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Se7in
Serra easily. She has experience and (probably) a more adept skill with the Force over Padawan Obi-Wan. I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.