Hoth vs. Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Who'll win? This is where Dooku fought Anakin, Obi, and Yoda in AOTC

darthrevan89
While this could be a good thread I simply don't know enough about Hoth to make a decsion.

Darth_Glentract
Hoth has this. He is pretty much the template that was later used for Revan in my opinion.

Bobafetty
Speaking of Revan I bought KOTOR 2

Dark Thor
cool

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Speaking of Revan I bought KOTOR 2

I bought KOTOR 2 only to find out that won't work on my computer.

Darth_Glentract
How old is your PC?

Dark Thor
lol...Mae Koon?

Darth_Glentract
haha. sorry, it was four in the morning.

Dark Thor
lmao...Yora Taeblo?

Darth_Glentract
it was almost 4:30 by then

Dark Thor
Yora Taeble vs. Mae Koon. LMFAO

Darth_Glentract
ya. hahaha. stop dissing my site.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Dark Thor
Yora Taeble vs. Mae Koon. LMFAO laughing out loud

Admiral Akbar
/

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
How old is your PC?

Its a $2000 doller Sony Vaio but KOTOR 2 was not made for laptops.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by darthrevan89
Its a $2000 doller Sony Vaio but KOTOR 2 was not made for laptops.

That's ridiculous. There must be some reason why it doesn't work.

What processor do you have? RAM? Video card?

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
That's ridiculous. There must be some reason why it doesn't work.

What processor do you have? RAM? Video card?

I have a 3.2gig P4 processer, 512 RAM(I am planning on upgrading), but my graphics card is a ATI Radeon 64mg Intergrated and lacks open Gl and lighting effects meaning that whenever I com to an area with lots of smoke then game frezzes up. KOTOR 1 had the same problem, but that was when I had my desktop and was able to upgrade the graphics card.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by darthrevan89
I have a 3.2gig P4 processer, 512 RAM(I am planning on upgrading), but my graphics card is a ATI Radeon 64mg Intergrated and lacks open Gl and lighting effects meaning that whenever I com to an area with lots of smoke then game frezzes up. KOTOR 1 had the same problem, but that was when I had my desktop and was able to upgrade the graphics card.

Go to the KOTOR config, whether on your start menu or in the program folder itself. Run optimized settings. If that doesn't help, I suggest you manually nerf everything until it runs good. You may have to nerf it, then restart the game or your computer to give your CPU a chance to chill out. That measely 64 video card is what's holding you back, otherwise you have excellent specs. (I hate laptops...) I am surprised you're having this much trouble with KOTOR II, which runs on the same damn engine as KOTOR I.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Go to the KOTOR config, whether on your start menu or in the program folder itself. Run optimized settings. If that doesn't help, I suggest you manually nerf everything until it runs good. You may have to nerf it, then restart the game or your computer to give your CPU a chance to chill out. That measely 64 video card is what's holding you back, otherwise you have excellent specs. (I hate laptops...) I am surprised you're having this much trouble with KOTOR II, which runs on the same damn engine as KOTOR I.

Thanks all try that.

Darth_Janus
Let me know if it works. If not, you may need to DL the KOTOR II patch.

Darth_Glentract
Dang. Your laptop is better than my desktop. About your intergrated graphics problem, I had the same problem for years. Now I got a Ati 9800 128, but my PC is a little over 2 years old now sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.