Which Stephen King book do you think should be made into a movie next?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason_Krueger
I just recently got done reading From a Buick 8 & Girl who loved Tom Gordon and I think either of those would be good as movies......lettme know what you think.

beta-wolf_101
I think that Insomnia should be made into a movie, along with the Rage from the Bachman books and Black House.

Wolfie
Insomnia is already a movie.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Wolfie
Insomnia is already a movie.

not Insomnia by Stephan King..? is it?

if it is... post the link so we can see

Whirlysplatt
The Talisman I know he wrote it with Straub, but, it lends itself to a moviesmile either that or a big budget 3hr epic of The Stand (no it should not be shot as 2 films) stripped it would be a roller coaster, the plague only needs 20 mins imo to introduce the characters and show the horror of a mass contagion out of control. Plague films have been don before. It also need an epic Director - Ridley Scott could do it justice

b-dan
its alreadybeeing done rite now but the dark tower

MildPossession
Girl who loved Tom Gordon is going to be made. It's apparently in pre production at the moment.

And the film Insomnia(both versions) is not adapted from a King book.(if you meant the Pacino/Williams film)

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by b-dan
its alreadybeeing done rite now but the dark tower

I think the Dark tower is to long, do you mean the Stand is being turned into a movie Dan. smile

I hope so.

All things follow the Beam smile

I'd still rather see Barkers Weaveworld turned into a movie though smile

MildPossession
I thought The Stand was already a two parter tv movie?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by MildPossession
I thought The Stand was already a two parter tv movie?
It is and a mini series before that, neither do it justice sad

beta-wolf_101
And just to clearify I was talking about King's book not the movie with Pacino and Willams.

Jason_Krueger
Originally posted by MildPossession
Girl who loved Tom Gordon is going to be made. It's apparently in pre production at the moment.

And the film Insomnia(both versions) is not adapted from a King book.(if you meant the Pacino/Williams film)

The movie Insomnia featuring Robin Williams & Al Pacino is entirely different story than that of Stephen King's novel Insomnia.......MildPossession, do you happen to have a link for news on Girl who loved Tom Gordon?

MildPossession
Um I know the movie with Pacino is entirely different to the King book, that is why I said it wasn't adapted from a King book...

I don't have a link, just type the title in a search engine...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.