War Hulk vs Trion Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

newjak86
One battle to decide it all. Taking these two at their most powerful incarnations.
War Hulk: Powered by Celestial Armor he was the only one able to effect Juggernaut at all.

Trion Juggernaut: Full powered by Cyttorak Cyttorak incarnate. He has all the powers of Cyttorak.

Who wins which is better.

Hulk Power
Hulk might be able to win but it wouldn't be easy.

armandovalles
trion Juggernaut, in one punch. War Hulk's strength only increased by a matter of 3, while Trion Juggernaut's strength was increased by like 1000.

newjak86
bump

kgkg
Trion Juggernaut

DEVILHULK
War is celestial level.War.

gautam
trion easy

newjak86
Don't forget to vote.

long pig
Trion, with enormous ease.

War is below normal Hulk in strength.

lft4ded
Possessing Celestial tech doesn't necessarily make you a Celestial-class being. It may confer certain benefits however. Apocalypse has possessed and used Celestial tech before, has enhanced himself with such, including Ship, but it's never made him a Celestial-class being.

Metalmanx
Trion Juggernaut.

Grammaton
I dont know about War Hulk being below normal Hulk's strength? However this would most definatley be a colossus effort from Hulk to defeat the like of Trion Juggernaut - however Juggernaut was shown to have a limit (many who thought this was impossible) - my only argument is that even Trion Juggernaut must have a limit - whether War Hulk is able to reach that limit is an entirely different matter.

whobdamandog
War Hulk looses. His fight with Juggernaut and absorbing man was rather unimpressive. Both Savage and Professor would have done as well.

Xplosive
Originally posted by long pig
War is below normal Hulk in strength.

I don't think so, Hulk lost twice to Juggs and won once, while War Hulk made out of Juggs and Absorbing Man a joke.
Anyway he looses to Cyttorak.

long pig
No, it's proved War isn't as strong as Savage.

War is one of the weakest incarnation of Hulk.

War didn't even beat Jugs or Absorbing Man, he stalemated.

Pushing back doesn't equal a win.

Grammaton
So what was that about Juggernaut being "unstoppable" and "once he starts moving - no force on earth can stop him".

I think what War Hulk did was prove that to be false.

long pig
The armor proved it, War didn't do anything.
If aunt may had that armor on, she'd done the same thing.

Celestial tech is not a force on Earth.

Metalmanx
The armor proved it, War didn't do anything.
If aunt may had that armor on, she'd done the same thing.

Celestial tech is not a force on Earth.

Thank you, long pig. I could not have said that better myself.

long pig
Because I am a FRICKEN GENIUS!!!!!!!!!

Metalmanx
Indeed, sir.

Grammaton
No the armour merely AUGMENTED his existing power/strength. It didnt give him magical new powers. The Hulk's main power is his unlimited ever increasing strength - eventually even Hulk on his own would overcome Juggernaut's enchantment.
War Hulk merely proved that the Juggernaut is not UNSTOPPABLE - like all the fan boys constantly claim.

Maestro
Long pig have you actually seen the comic with war hulk fighting?

CorderaMitchell
Trion Juggernaut, poor hulk, he gray and savage would lose altogether more than likely.

long pig
Of course I've seen it.
War kicked Jug around and pushed him back but never actually did anything impressive.
The armor was impressive, War wasn't.

Yes it did.
It gave him the magical ability to negate Jug's enchantment.
Hulk can not do that on his own.

Jug's main power is his unlimited invulnerability to physical harm.

Nope.
Never has never will. Hulk can't do anything to magic, he has never been able to.

Unstoppable against any force on earth.
Celestial tech/magic isn't from Earth and Celestial tech/magic>most all other magic.

Hulk didn't have anything to do with it, it was all about the armor.

Metalmanx
Again, long pig with the goal!

Seriously. Have you guys even seen Trion Juggernaut? I mean, War Hulk stalemated REGULAR Juggernaut.

Trion would have to scrap the Hulk pieces off of his boots.

newjak86
bumb

Xplosive
No, it's proved War isn't as strong as Savage.

War is one of the weakest incarnation of Hulk.

War didn't even beat Jugs or Absorbing Man, he stalemated.

Actully not, he didn't only beat them, but made a joke out of them.
Go read again!

Xplosive
Unstoppable against any force on Earth.

Yeh, like he was unstoppable against Earth force Onslaught.

newjak86
Originally posted by Xplosive
Yeh, like he was unstoppable against Earth force Onslaught. Don't bring up onslaught in this thread ever besides it's Trion vs War debate that.

Xplosive
Originally posted by newjak86
Don't bring up onslaught in this thread ever besides it's Trion vs War debate that.

No, pig long brought he is unstoppable against any earth force, was he unstoppable aganst Onslaught, was he, so yes, I will bring what ever I want on this thread.
And many, including me already said Cytorak wins this, but it turned also on other topic, War vs Juggernaut.

newjak86
No, pig long brought he is unstoppable against any earth force, was he unstoppable aganst Onslaught, was he, so yes, I will bring what ever I want on this thread.
And many, including me already said Cytorak wins this, but it turned also on other topic, War vs Juggernaut. Very well but then let me point this out to you many feel that Juggernaut vs onslaught was a vast misinterpretation of Cain and in no way fit in with the character as he was portrayed before and at times after until he became decreased in power in his current form. If you wish to enlighten on it more then very well ask me. But I hate when a topic I create gets off topic when it in no way pertains to the question on hand. It's simple can war overcome Trion of which you said you thought Trion would win.

Xplosive
Very well but then let me point this out to you many feel that Juggernaut vs onslaught was a vast misinterpretation of Cain and in no way fit in with the character as he was portrayed before and at times after until he became decreased in power in his current form. If you wish to enlighten on it more then very well ask me. But I hate when a topic I create gets off topic when it in no way pertains to the question on hand. It's simple can war overcome Trion of which you said you thought Trion would win.
No, I know very well that, but writters only wanted to show, first we thought it had been impossible to do against Juggs what Onslaught did. They wanted to show what Onslaught is capable of and what villain he is, and it they brought Onslaught back, and Juggs to his old form again, I have no doubt that Onslaught would do to Juggs again what he did in the past. And besides that War Hulk also showed him, Juggs is not unstoppable.

newjak86
Very well then let me start off by saying this. Juggernaut was drastically written wrong in this saga. First let us look at frame of mind Juggernaut was in. First off Juggernaut as portrayed in the Onslaught saga was a coward and was seen as a bully who was beaten by a bigger bully. Now let us look at the character as we have seen him before. We are talking about a guy who once fought nightmare a person who imprisoned Eternity and showed no fear. Now as to whether or not Eternity could have broken free doesn't matter. Anyway once Eternity was free nightmare was ready to call it quits but Juggernaut said no let us fight him. How cowardly. We are talking about someone who decided to fight Cyttorak in the Crimson Cosmos where he is lord the very person who powered him. This is Juggernaut he is afraid of no one.
Now what you are gonna say is but was he ever in situation where he felt pain like in the Onslaught saga. well yes he has. One primary example is when he fought Thor in when he was cut of from Cyttorak Thor hit him Juggernaut felt it. Well Thor asked him to surrender guess what Juggernaut did he said that word isn't in his vocabulary and continued fighting even though he was outclassed and feeling thor's punches. Another time he was drained and going up against someone who had drained his power. He had molten steel poured on him and he was in pain. Geuss what he said no one does that to me and gets away with it and kept up the fight. When he had the very flesh removed from his bones he said simply I don't care and continued to fight. Tell does this sound like someone who would go around running scared of someone who hit him hard and that is it.
This is my fisrt post of three the next one will have to do with the inconsistencies in the physical aspect of it but I don't want any single post to be to long.

Xplosive
This is Juggernaut he is afraid of no one.

Guess not, he was affraid of Onslaught, cause he knew what Onslaught can do to him, and he could do it again. Yes, Thor was crushing Juggs, but what Thor alone was nothing for Onslaught. Well, every time someone gets scared, for him it was time he met Onslaught.

newjak86
Guess not, he was affraid of Onslaught, cause he knew what Onslaught can do to him, and he could do it again. Yes, Thor was crushing Juggs, but what Thor alone was nothing for Onslaught. Well, every time someone gets scared, for him it was time he met Onslaught. Yes but when faced with similar situations he has proven not to act in this manner. thor was trashing him pretty much Juugs had no chance. He didn't care. This shows that his character is not as prtrayed in Onslaught saga now I will post thenext long post.

Xplosive
Yes but when faced with similar situations he has proven not to act in this manner. thor was trashing him pretty much Juugs had no chance. He didn't care.

I know, but I guess you will scare someone more who is evil and will do to you anything. When he met Onslaught, Onslaught was capable of killing him, something Juggs wasn't use to, when he was trashed by Thor, he wasn't affraid he is going to be killed, he wasn't affraid, he knew he won't be killed, against Onslaught he felt that, actully he really felt for first time that he can be killed and that is what it scared him, he himself never expected something like that.

newjak86
I know, but I guess you will scare someone more who is evil and will do to you anything. When he met Onslaught, Onslaught was capable of killing him, something Juggs wasn't use to, when he was trashed by Thor, he wasn't affraid he is going to be killed, he wasn't affraid, he knew he won't be killed, against Onslaught he felt that, actully he really felt for first time that he can be killed and that is what it scared him, he himself never expected something like that. Basically what your saying is one time when he is getting trashed as compared to another has no meaning because in the later he was getting hurt but he thought about it more. Plus you say the other incounters don't have meaning when they support the fisrt scecario then the later. Plus when he was fighting D'Spyare he was in very much danger of being killed yet he still fought on. Face it in Onlsaught saga he was not prtrayed the same way emotionly simply to up Onalsught now for the pyshical aspect please wait for this post.

Xplosive
Face it in Onlsaught saga he was not prtrayed the same way emotionly simply to up Onalsught now for the pyshical aspect please wait for this post.

Emotion or not, even in Onslaught saga if he would be compltely the same about emotion aspect as before, so fearless, the outcome would be still the same, he would nearly get killed. It wouldn't change anything.

ALEMASTER
HERES A PIC OF THIS

newjak86
Now for the Physical aspects that make the Onslaught saga Juggernaut not the same. Let's see where to start from. I will start with the the fact that the Ruby was never in his chest. Yet when Onslaught wanted to he could pull it from his chest even though it isn't there. to give you an example of why it never was in his chest let me point to these things. One is that he once tossed that same Gem into irbit. He aslo was confronted with a little boy who possesed it at one time. It was never there. Also another big incomsistency in it is the fact that Psylocke was able to read his mind twice with his helmet on. Now let me ask you when Proffesor Xavier can not read Jugg's mind with his helmet on how can she. Beast was shown at one time as managing to hold back the Juggernaut to try and calm him down. When before he has knocked people like Colossus out in one punch and the THing in three. Gone toe to toe with Hulk and stalemated him. Let me ask you do you think Beast could ever hold Back Juggs even for a second.
Juggernaut in the Onlsaught saga would be like seeing Prof X standing in a comic. Giving no reason as to why he is standing in the first place but he is like that the whole way through the saga. Then in the very next comic he is sitting back in his wheelchair.
I still have one more to post.

ALEMASTER
and another

Xplosive
Let me ask you do you think Beast could ever hold Back Juggs even for a second.

Not for a second.
But still, any Juggs wouldn't stand a chance against Onsalught and Onslaught would be able to kill any Juggs ever showed, Onslaught trounced with whole team at the same time. So him, almost killing Juggs, isn't something shocking.

newjak86
Not for a second.
But still, any Juggs wouldn't stand a chance against Onsalught and Onslaught would be able to kill any Juggs ever showed, Onslaught trounced with whole team at the same time. So him, almost killing Juggs, isn't something shocking. juugs has beaten the whole X-Men team pretty much only telepathy beat him. Still argue my points on there you can not use that Juggernaut as concrete evidence as to why he would win since Juggs is written to inconsistent to really be taken seriously in it.

Xplosive
why he would win since Juggs is written to inconsistent to really be taken seriously in it.

Do you mean that for Onslaught, do you have doubts about Onslaught beating Juggs, Thor crushed Juggs at his best, Thor was nothig to Onslaught. Onsalght was beating not X-Men, whole different teams at once.

newjak86
Do you mean that for Onslaught, do you have doubts about Onslaught beating Juggs, Thor crushed Juggs at his best, Thor was nothig to Onslaught. Onsalght was beating not X-Men, whole different teams at once. Well Thor beat an extremely depowered Juggs and not easily. In their first fight Juggernaut took Thor's best without being hurt. He also Koed Thor in that fight and had it not been for outside help was probably gonna kill him there though no one knows for sure. Then Thor had to teleport him away because they could not beat him.
Anyway what i was trying to say is saying that the reason Onsalought wins against Juggernaut can not be based off that saga because Juggernaut is written to inconsistent in that saga to be taken seriously much like my Xavier example.

Xplosive
Well Thor beat an extremely depowered Juggs and not easily. In their first fight Juggernaut took Thor's best without being hurt. He also Koed Thor in that fight and had it not been for outside help was probably gonna kill him there though no one knows for sure. Then Thor had to teleport him away because they could not beat him.
Anyway what i was trying to say is saying that the reason Onsalought wins against Juggernaut can not be based off that saga because Juggernaut is written to inconsistent in that saga to be taken seriously much like my Xavier example.

Wow, I cannot believe about Onslaught Vs. Juggernaut. Juggernaut is nothing to Onslaught. Juggernaut at his best, you know what would happen, he woud also get killed if Onslaught would chose to do that.

newjak86
Wow, I cannot believe about Onslaught Vs. Juggernaut. Juggernaut is nothing to Onslaught. Juggernaut at his best, you know what would happen, he woud also get killed if Onslaught would chose to do that. Yes that could happen and in another debate do it but to base this info on what you read in Onslaught saga is wrong since it is not an accuratly portrayed version of him.
If you want to know my take on it Onslaught would win. Wouldn't kill him I don't belive that Onslaught can hurt him physically but he could remove the helmet and use telepathy on him. that is how Onslaught would win not by physically hurting him.

Metalmanx
Keep it going, Newjak! I'm totally behind you, man.

newjak86
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Keep it going, Newjak! I'm totally behind you, man. It's hard to keep it going when he didn't reply laughing

Metalmanx
Haha! rock

newjak86
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Haha! rock Wait I never got to other inconsistency about the Onslaought saga concerning Juggs that was the Crimson Cosmos one.

long pig
Haha.
I thought I was going to have to tell how the Onslaught saga was bullshit, but Newjak already handled it.

Tell him how the writer didn't even know what Cyttorak looked like, so he said "Hmm...well maybe he looks like Juggernaut, so I'll portray him as so."

Wrong. Cyttorak, in his other 20 appearances looked like a pirate.
The writer also didn't know that Jugs has met Cyttorak many times before, so he made Jugs act suprised when he met him.

newjak86
Haha.
I thought I was going to have to tell how the Onslaught saga was bullshit, but Newjak already handled it.

Tell him how the writer didn't even know what Cyttorak looked like, so he said "Hmm...well maybe he looks like Juggernaut, so I'll portray him as so."

Wrong. Cyttorak, in his other 20 appearances looked like a pirate.
The writer also didn't know that Jugs has met Cyttorak many times before, so he made Jugs act suprised when he met him. That was gonna be my final point but I never had to use it I guess.

newjak86
bump

long pig
Damn, the Onslaught Saga was written so bad it's not even funny.

lft4ded
I know, but I guess you will scare someone more who is evil and will do to you anything. When he met Onslaught, Onslaught was capable of killing him, something Juggs wasn't use to, when he was trashed by Thor, he wasn't affraid he is going to be killed, he wasn't affraid, he knew he won't be killed, against Onslaught he felt that, actully he really felt for first time that he can be killed and that is what it scared him, he himself never expected something like that.

Onslaught is as capable of killing Juggernaut as Professor X is. Onslaught fought Juggernaut before he had a physical form so the attack had to be mental. Maybe he implanted fear into his mind, IDK.

Even pre-ninja Betsy was able to poke Juggernaut through his helmet but that may have something to do with her and Brian's connection to Otherworld where Roma and Merlin(?) (ah, like Shatterstar's swords we now have the magic link) take up residence at.

I think Trion Juggernaut would take this.

I had forgotten about this thread, thanks for pulling it back up long pig.

newjak86
Damn, the Onslaught Saga was written so bad it's not even funny. Yes what also is funny is when people decide to use that same written stuff as concrete fact despite the fact that it was such bad writing.

newjak86
Originally posted by lft4ded
Onslaught is as capable of killing Juggernaut as Professor X is. Onslaught fought Juggernaut before he had a physical form so the attack had to be mental. Maybe he implanted fear into his mind, IDK.

Even pre-ninja Betsy was able to poke Juggernaut through his helmet but that may have something to do with her and Brian's connection to Otherworld where Roma and Merlin(?) (ah, like Shatterstar's swords we now have the magic link) take up residence at.

I think Trion Juggernaut would take this.

I had forgotten about this thread, thanks for pulling it back up long pig. Don't try to justify it. It was bad writing and an inaccurate portrayal of Juggernaut with basically none of it making sense.

lft4ded
Don't try to justify it. It was bad writing and an inaccurate portrayal of Juggernaut with basically none of it making sense.

True, true.

Grammaton
I think its funny how people disregard feats of the Hulk by saying its bad writing - but anytime their own "favourite" does somthing it must be concrete - I'm afraid the onslaught saga happened, it is CANON so you'll have to live with it. You disagree thats your opinion - it is pointless when compared to actual events and facts.
Back to the issue of War Hulk's armour and how it was the deciding factor that negated Juggernaut's enchantment...Errr were talking about ARMOUR not the actual power of the Celestials. Juggernaut also wears armour - the armour has nothing to do with his enchantment. It is simply there for added durability and invunerability - that is the purpose of armour. big grin

Maestro
Have you actually read the comic

war hulk first throws a pyramid on juggernaut, imagine how many tons that is, then he stops him and punches him from the desert all the way to cairo. He then is about to behead him, but is saved at the last second by absorbing man who then gets totally trashed by war.

Not saying war can beat trion, but war isn't weak at all.

who?-kid
I don't remember it that way. I remember War Hulk saying something like : "Now let's see how invulnerable you are". or something like that.

That's definitely not the same as actually beheading somebody. For all we know, that sword could have ended up broken.

Maestro
well seeing that in the picture, juggs had his helmet off and was on his knees and war hulk at the same time was pulling the sword from his back , i think that would imply he was going to try and behead him.

long pig
"Try" is the word you need to look at.

He couldn't hurt Jugs the whole fight, why do you think he'd magically be able to then?

At best, he stalemated Jugs.

Maestro
How was it a stalemate, juggs got dominated the whole fight.....

It doesn't matter if he withstood all the punishment from war hulk it doesn't make it a stalemate, if it was a stalemate he would of dished the same back to war hulk, which he wasn't able to do as he was overpowered. Another good example of this type of fight is Thanos vs Odin, Thanos managed to take all of Odins hits and survive, but in the majority of the fight he couldn't dish out as much as he wanted to because he was being overpowered.

long pig
Both being uneffected after the fight means stalemate.

Thanos' skin was bubbling after being hit by Odin, so he showed signs of wear even if it went away.

Jugs showed no signs of wear whatsoever, all War did was scare him.

savagerampage
he lets not forget storm killing hulk with a single lightning bolt in the whole onslaught saga

long pig
Originally posted by savagerampage
he lets not forget storm killing hulk with a single lightning bolt in the whole onslaught saga

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.....It HAPPENED....IT'S CANNON! Huh?

Hell no it isn't canon, it's stupid bad writing.

newjak86
Oh yeah strom's lighting bolt killed Hulk. They same lighting bolt Juggernaut took and threw back at her some other time.

Metalmanx
Oh how the tables have turned, my friends...

newjak86
bump

long pig
lol@Hulk being taken out by a single lightning bolt, and Jug not even noticing it.

Even Thor's magic lightning didn't effect Jugs.....

sad Poor Hulk....

DEVILHULK
obviously in this board you don't know who War is

War should beat easy anyone at Marvel and Dc if well written (aside cosmic beings)

long pig
DEVILHULK.... explain in DETAIL who War is since you seem to know so much.

who?-kid
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
obviously in this board you don't know who War is

War should beat easy anyone at Marvel and Dc if well written (aside cosmic beings)
Like it or not, but War did have serious trouble with Juggernaut - like Hulk always has trouble with Juggernaut.

And against Trion Juggernaut... lol

Metalmanx
Exactly.

KillAll
hmmm, well the thing we are also forgetting is that war hulks energy negated juggernauts, which is why he was so affective against Juggernaut in the first place. so in theory, no matter how much power juggernaut is manipulating, it will still be ineffective against hulk. so juggernaut could still lose... because of the negation factor.

Metalmanx
You make a good point there, KillAll. But I would imagine the thread-maker assumed it was just strongest version of Hulk vs. strongest version of Juggernaut. Know what I mean?

Grammaton
I think the difference is Trion Juggernaut is known to the most powerful version of the Juggernaut - whereas the Hulk although he has many incarnations the fact that his potential is unlimited means there is always room for more.
War Hulk however powerful he is IMO is not the incarnation powerful enough to take Trion Juggernaut.

long pig
It'd be basically War vs Cyttorak.

C'mon now.

War negated like 1% of 1% of C's power, Trion had nearly 100% of Cyttorak's power.

Tough Guy
well cyttoraks magic was negated by war already so whats your point. i mean what a stupid thread. war was aroud for an issuer for the love of socks. how powerful was he does anyone know. no! all that is clear is juggies enchantment was useless, and it was a guy of apocs level that was able to give hulk the tech required to overpower cyttoraks power, not good for cyttorak in my book. anyone still trying to argue that juggie somehow drew with war need to read comics. as a reader u r left in no doubt that hulk was about to kill juggie, and that juggie was powerless to stop him.

newjak86
bump

Metalmanx
Trion Juggernaut. angel

Accel
Trion. Easily.

bigbran
hulk because he can now pick up 150 billion ton mountains, and run at lightspeed and shoot da gamma.

Dinalfos
Trion would win. Mostly due to the combination of power and size.

Soljer
Trion. Fourteen hundred seventy six and a half times out of ten.

Rewmac
Trion 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000000000000000000000000000/10

Zex2001
Do we not all forget that Juggs had approx. a quarter of his power when he fought War Hulk and Hulk could still only stalemate him. Also, if you read the comics/ watch the cartoons, Hulk does tire. Therefore if he fought The Juggernaut who does not tire, cannot get hurt, etc all at normal levels (35% of Cyttorak), then how can Hulk beat him in a long fight (because it will be very long).

Also, Hulk is not completely invulnerable, like Juggs. He has an extremely high resistance and can heal quickly.

Next, for those of you who think that Juggs has inertia powers, you are so misinformed. Juggs is unstoppable because he is so powerful, and not because of some technicality.

Original Juggs can beat War Hulk (who is juiced up on Gama). You cannot count his armor because he doesn't usually use it. It's not like Batman and his weapon which he uses on a normal basis (batarang, grappling hook, smoke bombs, etc.) If that's the case, someone can write a comic where Beast kills Hulk because he tricked him into injesting muscle relaxers. How silly is that (Beast is a level 30 at best and has no chance normally of beating The Hulk toe to toe). Or how about when Cannonball beat Gladiator? Yes, he beat him on a technicallity but is Cannonball more powerful that Gladiator? NO!!! And if you think so...................Crack is Whack. Was David more powerful than Goliath? No but he still beat him right?

Lets be inteligent people, don't just choose The Hulk because he is more popular. Because Onslaught can beat him too.

Lastly, the Onslaught Saga is not brought into question because Juggs lost. It is because many things don't make sense. If you look at all of Jugg's losing efforts (except for Onslaught), he loses because he is depowored for some reason (I invite you to prove otherwise). He hasn't lost (besides Onslaught) at full or at least normal power levels.

smokin'

kakuzu
You can either be a complete retard or a Hulk fanboy(Same thing really) to say he beat Trion Juggernaut.

Trion Juggernaut won't even feel Hulks hits. He can punch through dimensions and is thousands if not just a little less times stronger then Hulk. Cmon who would really vote for Hulk?

Uatu76
I'm a huge Hulk fan for over 25 years, but seriously how can anyone think that any version of Hulk is taking out Trion Juggs?

Juggs for the super easy win...

Originally posted by Zex2001
Do we not all forget that Juggs had approx. a quarter of his power when he fought War Hulk and Hulk could still only stalemate him. Also, if you read the comics/ watch the cartoons, Hulk does tire. Therefore if he fought The Juggernaut who does not tire, cannot get hurt, etc all at normal levels (35% of Cyttorak), then how can Hulk beat him in a long fight (because it will be very long).

Also, Hulk is not completely invulnerable, like Juggs. He has an extremely high resistance and can heal quickly.

Next, for those of you who think that Juggs has inertia powers, you are so misinformed. Juggs is unstoppable because he is so powerful, and not because of some technicality.

Original Juggs can beat War Hulk (who is juiced up on Gama). You cannot count his armor because he doesn't usually use it. It's not like Batman and his weapon which he uses on a normal basis (batarang, grappling hook, smoke bombs, etc.) If that's the case, someone can write a comic where Beast kills Hulk because he tricked him into injesting muscle relaxers. How silly is that (Beast is a level 30 at best and has no chance normally of beating The Hulk toe to toe). Or how about when Cannonball beat Gladiator? Yes, he beat him on a technicallity but is Cannonball more powerful that Gladiator? NO!!! And if you think so...................Crack is Whack. Was David more powerful than Goliath? No but he still beat him right?

Lets be inteligent people, don't just choose The Hulk because he is more popular. Because Onslaught can beat him too.

Lastly, the Onslaught Saga is not brought into question because Juggs lost. It is because many things don't make sense. If you look at all of Jugg's losing efforts (except for Onslaught), he loses because he is depowored for some reason (I invite you to prove otherwise). He hasn't lost (besides Onslaught) at full or at least normal power levels.

smokin'

Couple questions:

1) Where are you getting those percentages of power?

2) How do you throw out War Hulk's armor because it's not part of Hulk's standard equipment? This whole thread is specifically about War Hulk who does normally have it on.

3) Was Juggernaut depowered when he was beaten by Nimrod?

Knowsbleed33
Trion Juggernaut would obliterate any version of Hulk we've seen on panel, outside Banners mind.

big juggy man
Jeesh I was going to make a comment but Long Pig beat me too it. This person really knows there stuff. Maybe you people should try to be more like him.

Wei Phoenix
Trion Cain stomps him to hell

Red Hulk
Originally posted by big juggy man
Jeesh I was going to make a comment but Long Pig beat me too it. This person really knows there stuff. Maybe you people should try to be more like him. laughing out loud

cyttorakforever
when Worldbreaker hulk stalemated juggernaut, world breaker hulk was NOT at full power.

Rulk
War Hulk wins. No Juggernaut version stands a chance here.

Mshinu
War Hulk may be the most powerful Hulk, but to Trion Juggs he is just a gnat... an easily stomped gnat.

The Nuul
Trion shit stomps.

big juggy man
Any person who picked the Hulk to win are mentally retarded and should be banned. Most versions of Hulk can't be classic Juggernaut. No version of Hulk could beat 8th day Version of The Juggernaut and Trion Juggernaut is far more powerful than 8th day Juggeruant.

Trion stumps of mudhole in any version of the Hulks butt.

quanchi112
Any person who picked the Hulk to win are mentally retarded and should be banned. Most versions of Hulk can't be classic Juggernaut. No version of Hulk could beat 8th day Version of The Juggernaut and Trion Juggernaut is far more powerful than 8th day Juggeruant.

Trion stumps of mudhole in any version of the Hulks butt. Then your gripe is with the mods because this has been left open. If you want to make a claim then prove it. Insulting the other side isn't a very convincing way to get your point across.

Mshinu

How many versions of the Hulk`s butt are there?

the ninjak
What's stopping Hulk from making Juggs go on a long distance run again?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by the ninjak
What's stopping Hulk from making Juggs go on a long distance run again?

Any person who picked the Hulk to win are mentally retarded and should be banned. ..Shut up quan.... smokin'

quanchi112
Originally posted by nicamarvin
..Shut up quan.... smokin' I didn't say a word I typed them.

shifty

Rulk

wb hulk or warhulk would mop the floor with any jugg, it happened twice

pinksushi1
Does Celestial Technology transcend Cyttorak's magic?

Rulk
Originally posted by pinksushi1
Does Celestial Technology transcend Cyttorak's magic?

sure it already happened

quanchi112
Does Celestial Technology transcend Cyttorak's magic? I would think so but it depends on the tech. war definitely showed he had the upper hand against Juggs.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Rulk
wb hulk or warhulk would mop the floor with any jugg, ................. laughing

Juggernaut DOES NOT need any upgrades to fight Hulk, thats a fact.........thats why No matter how strong hulk gets he has never and will never fight an upgraded Juggernaut

quanchi112
................. laughing

Juggernaut DOES NOT need any upgrades to fight Hulk, thats a fact.........thats why No matter how strong hulk gets he has never and will never fight an upgraded Juggernaut That's entirely speculation on your part.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by quanchi112
That's entirely speculation on your part. ... confused show me a scan of Hulk fighting 8th day or even better Trion..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

but Jet I can show you scans of regular old Juggernaut fighting Upgraded Hulks and matching his strenght and even busting Hulk open...... smokin'

galactusischere
Nothing stops the Juggernaut....

quanchi112
... confused show me a scan of Hulk fighting 8th day or even better Trion..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

but Jet I can show you scans of regular old Juggernaut fighting Upgraded Hulks and matching his strenght and even busting Hulk open...... smokin' I don't have to. You acting as if any juggs mops the floor with the more improved Hulks is simply speculation. Originally posted by galactusischere
Nothing stops the Juggernaut.... War did. WW Hulk easily bfr'd him.

Nihilist
Trion stomps.

Rulk
Originally posted by galactusischere
Nothing stops the Juggernaut....

laughing

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/648/theincrediblehulkv24571.jpg

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Rulk
laughing

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/648/theincrediblehulkv24571.jpg YOU FOOL........... mad can't you see how is the sword glowing with the Celestial tech?...... eek! that fight was'nt even a Hulk vs Juggernaut fight that was Juggernaut vs Celestial tech..... smokin'

quanchi112
YOU FOOL........... mad can't you see how is the sword glowing with the Celestial tech?...... eek! that fight was'nt even a Hulk vs Juggernaut fight that was Juggernaut vs Celestial tech..... smokin' This thread is about war hulk and this scan showed us war hulk. laughing out loud

galactusischere
And that wasn't Trion.
Tron was near CYttorak in power.

nicamarvin
This thread is about war hulk and this scan showed us war hulk. laughing out loud I doubt he can do the same to Trion........ smokin'

quanchi112
And that wasn't Trion.
Tron was near CYttorak in power. Never said it was.Originally posted by nicamarvin
I doubt he can do the same to Trion........ smokin' It's speculation either way. Saying trion destroys him isn't a fact either.

pinksushi1
Considering the fact that Trion Juggernaut can punch through dimensions, I can't see any Celestial Technology overcoming him.

quanchi112
Considering the fact that Trion Juggernaut can punch through dimensions, I can't see any Celestial Technology overcoming him. Are you serious?

Harbinger
Considering the fact that Trion Juggernaut can punch through dimensions, I can't see any Celestial Technology overcoming him.

What does one have to do with the other?

pinksushi1
What? I am trying to say that Celestial Technology could never overpower Trion Juggernaut, since he can easily punch through dimensions.

quanchi112
What? I am trying to say that Celestial Technology could never overpower Trion Juggernaut, since he can easily punch through dimensions. Odin's easily affected dimensions/multiverse. Celestials are well beyond Odin.

galactusischere
War Hulk wasn't beyond Odin. So he wouldn't be able to affect dimensions by punching through them.

pinksushi1
"Odin's easily affected dimensions/multiverse. Celestials are well beyond Odin."

I was talking about Apocalypse's Celestial Technology, since it was Apocalypse who gave the Celestial Technology to War Hulk.

quanchi112
War Hulk wasn't beyond Odin. So he wouldn't be able to affect dimensions by punching through them. I never said he was. I simply said Celestial tech should by all means be able to take on someone who can punch through dimensions.

"Odin's easily affected dimensions/multiverse. Celestials are well beyond Odin."

I was talking about Apocalypse's Celestial Technology, since it was Apocalypse who gave the Celestial Technology to War Hulk. It's still celestial tech.

nicamarvin
It's still celestial tech. Yet neather Apoc nor Hulk became Celestial level............. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Knowsbleed33
Trion wins, and Quan's an idiot.

pinksushi1
"It's still celestial tech."

And what point are you trying to make about it?

"Yet neather Apoc nor Hulk became Celestial level............. roll eyes (sarcastic)"

True, but the former could have. Apocalypse of the Twelve. However, it probably would malfunction anyway. Way too much power for Apocalypse. LOL.

quanchi112
Yet neather Apoc nor Hulk became Celestial level............. roll eyes (sarcastic) I never claimed such a thing.Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Trion wins, and Quan's an idiot. Based on what? You are an admitted juggernaut fanboy so why should I take your word on it without even making a case.

That Hulk's rage and celestial tech make an absolute monster.

FearOfBlood
Close fight. WarHulk for the win 5,5% out ot 10.

FearOfBlood
War Hulk wasn't beyond Odin. So he wouldn't be able to affect dimensions by punching through them.

Savage Hulk punched through time with his fists. WarHulk is leagues above Savage Hulk, what's your point ?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Close fight. WarHulk for the win 5,5% out ot 10.

No Hulk can win this even once.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Savage Hulk punched through time with his fists. WarHulk is leagues above Savage Hulk, what's your point ?

War Hulk's Celestial Technology boosted powers would not allow him to punch through time? How do we know the extent of its power?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
No Hulk can win this even once. Why not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.