Guess who's back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bobafetty
Im atlast back from France and it's good to be back. Just want to let you guy's know the Fett is back in town.

Darth_Glentract
Nice to have you return.

Darth_Otaku
I've been in France this summer to.Which provence have you been?

Bobafetty
I have no bloody clue. All I know that I was in France

Bobafetty
Paris, France

Darth L. Dipsit
Good to have you back, Boba! As always, I hope your time away was profitable and fun.

Bobafetty
Thanks. And yes it was, there are some hoties in Paris. THE STERIOTYPES WHERE TRUE! Happy Dance

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Thanks. And yes it was, there are some hoties in Paris. THE STERIOTYPES WHERE TRUE! Happy Dance

Same here!hot girls at the beach.EVERYWHERE,and i mean EVERYWHERE!

Bobafetty
Your in France right now! I know it's a hot dream! I had to punch my penis every day to keep the..........you know what down laughing

Darth_Otaku
Your in France right now! I know it's a hot dream! I had to punch my penis every day to keep the..........you know what down laughing

yeah i forgot i had a gf! laughing out loud

Bobafetty
lol same here man. Although what will they know. Their 24,900,785 miles away. MWA HA HA HA!

Bobafetty
atleast for me. I live in another continent.

Darth_Otaku
lol same here man. Although what will they know. Their 24,900,785 miles away. MWA HA HA HA!

Yeah one night stand every night!MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! evil face

Bobafetty
Ahhhhh. The joys of being a dude smile

Bobafetty
I've been gone for a month and so much has changed. I mean a monitor actually noticed us! Damn his rules.

Darth_Otaku
So.I reckon you had fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.