Why the hell do people think there god?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Ok im getting soooooooooooooo tired of this crap!!! Every topic or reply I read something like "Im god","Dont talk to me like that!", The meaning of life is...." SHUT IT!!!

Im a catholic and I belvie in one god and god isnt here. Hes no where. He in heaven looking upon us. Not sitting down in the internet. NO SIR!!! Yo im getting offended becuase of the people saying That there god, or there better than god, or saying that there a god. ITS LES. Im a catholic and people like Christian and catholics are getting offended but im getting offended most of all. Dont say im wrong cuz I read it everywhere and its very wrong. If you think youre god, keep it to youre worthless selves!!! aiight!!! mad

Thank You smile

P.s. The people who think there god or better than, please dont reply here because yall gonna say something smart trying to make people think you are or better than. mad mad mad mad

hh?
everyone has a right to their own opinion.

examples:

opinion: im sexy

fact: you dont know shit about hip hop (music forum) and u dont know shit about religion (religion forum)

im done

good day

Thank You smile

p.s= you're gonna get alot of hate laughing

Atlantis001
Thats what Jesus did.. or at least is what the Bible tells.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by JacopeX
Ok im getting soooooooooooooo tired of this crap!!! Every topic or reply I read something like "Im god","Dont talk to me like that!", The meaning of life is...." SHUT IT!!!

Im a catholic and I belvie in one god and god isnt here. Hes no where. He in heaven looking upon us. Not sitting down in the internet. NO SIR!!! Yo im getting offended becuase of the people saying That there god, or there better than god, or saying that there a god. ITS LES. Im a catholic and people like Christian and catholics are getting offended but im getting offended most of all. Dont say im wrong cuz I read it everywhere and its very wrong. If you think youre god, keep it to youre worthless selves!!! aiight!!! mad

Thank You smile

P.s. The people who think there god or better than, please dont reply here because yall gonna say something smart trying to make people think you are or better than. mad mad mad mad

I thought Christians were supposed to be Jesus like. Do you think that Jesus would use bad language?

When you see "Religion Forum" what do you think it means?

If you are getting angry, you should get off the computer and do something else. No one here is trying to hurt you. Maybe this is not the right place for you. You should find a Christians Forum. This is not a Christian Forum, there are a lot more religions in the world than Christianity.

You are now the one being mean and exclusionary!

Superman 24
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I thought Christians were supposed to be Jesus like. Do you think that Jesus would use bad language?

When you see "Religion Forum" what do you think it means?

If you are getting angry, you should get off the computer and do something else. No one here is trying to hurt you. Maybe this is not the right place for you. You should find a Christians Forum. This is not a Christian Forum, there are a lot more religions in the world than Christianity.

You are now the one being mean and exclusionary!

You really hate God don't you ? You out of all the people, i read so far, shows remarks like that, and trying to prrove there is no God, so why spend so much time on the religion forums ? is this how you get you're kicks ? ( No offense of course)

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Superman 24
You really hate God don't you ? You out of all the people, i read so far, shows remarks like that, and trying to prrove there is no God, so why spend so much time on the religion forums ? is this how you get you're kicks ? ( No offense of course)

You are a child, everyone will now know that. You should read what I write.

How could I hate God?

What are the remarks you are talking about?

Because I'm a Buddhist, do you think I have no religion?

Do you think That religion only means Christianity.

You are the one who seems to be filled with hate. Are you a religious bigot?

I also think you are a lier, you have broken one of your commandments. You had every intention to offend me, and you know that I'm right.

WindDancer
This thread will lead to hostiliy.

Better close it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.