Gwen Stefani

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

.Dance_Inside.
I lov Gwen Stefani, shes soo beautiful! I love her music shes great, and her first movie role was in The Avaiter!

Let's respect the suggested image size limitations.

.Dance_Inside.
This too..

.Dance_Inside.
One more time..

.Dance_Inside.
..and lastly.

.Dance_Inside.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/David_Desrosiers_rox/gwenstefani15BANDPE4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/David_Desrosiers_rox/gwens29.jpg

Morning_Glory
umm... blah

she was cool when I was in high schoo... I guess blink she was cool when she was in No Doubt and didnt have a boob job and she was healthier looking but now... she just seems like she is becoming just like all the other little starlets.. .even though she's like 30 something

.Dance_Inside.
ya I liked her better in No Doubt, but I still think shes really pretty!

.Dance_Inside.
and I love the song "cool"

golden moon
I like her, she has a VERY unique style and a great voice I like her new songs such as what you waiting for, harajuku girls, hollaback girl...

Clavis
yeah shes unique I like the way shes different from others, still her music is not all my type though :/

.Dance_Inside.
I never saw the Avaiter, so I don't know how she was in it

ilvorlandobloom
i love "harajuku girls"! thats such a fun song!

.Dance_Inside.
yes it is! yes

.Dance_Inside.
I love this picture

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/David_Desrosiers_rox/untitled.jpg

golden moon
she looks like hillary duff, there blink maybe it's the hair

.Dance_Inside.
ew sick Hilary Duff got new teeth ahaha it looks horrible I think

ilvorlandobloom
she did? wow, havent seen that yet... y would she get new teeth?

Britrogue
I like her music, and she looks ok when she's NOT wearing that hideous red lipstick. But I think figure-wise she's a stick insect and seriously needs to develop some decent curves.

sorrow
she got great abs..
:P

Bloody^Pirate
Gwen Stefani is the only "non-rock" musician I like! I mean she is soo clever and soo cool! I've recently watchen her in an MTV interview and she was soo freakin' cool! I mean this girl really worths!

ilvorlandobloom
she looks good as a brunnette in her video for 'Cool'

Bloody^Pirate
Originally posted by .Dance_Inside.
ew sick Hilary Duff got new teeth ahaha it looks horrible I think
Whats wrong with Hilary Duff? sad

golden moon
Originally posted by Bloody^Pirate
Gwen Stefani is the only "non-rock" musician I like! I mean she is soo clever and soo cool! I've recently watchen her in an MTV interview and she was soo freakin' cool! I mean this girl really worths!

ERROR: incomplete sentence! worths what? lol

golden moon
Originally posted by Bloody^Pirate
Whats wrong with Hilary Duff? sad

everybody hates her because they like lindsey, her enemy wink

Bloody^Pirate
like the fame she has!
Nahh, in the US people prefer Hill over Lindsay (tats wat my cousin said)
Well off topic so anw! Yes I do like Gwen smile

.Dance_Inside.
Lindsay looks nasty now too! sick Lindsay Lohan has got to eat!!!

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, she's lost so much weight recently... you can really tell in her music video for her Herbie movie...

ANYWAYS, Gwen rox! yay!

Bloody^Pirate
about Lindsay:yeah like wtf? I've seen this pic. of her and she was wearing this dress where you could see her back and you could see her bones: eww that was gross What the f**k?

ilvorlandobloom
oh, like mary-kate olsen? maybe lindsay has an eating disorder...

sorrow
Originally posted by ilvorlandobloom
yeah, she's lost so much weight recently... you can really tell in her music video for her Herbie movie...

ANYWAYS, Gwen rox! yay!

talking about Herbie movie.. oh my good.. it's so cheesy.. i hate it.. !!

do you notice sometimes you can see 4packs in gwen's ab?
hehehehe.. wink

ilvorlandobloom
really? i never saw Herbie... thank God!

did anyone watch the Teen Choice Awards? Gwen performed on it! she sang Hollaback Girl and she won a prize...forgot which one tho

sorrow
yeah.. herbie is awful movie..

hey, i read somewhere gwen wont be able to perform in mtv award even tho she is nominated for few awards.. because she isnt allowed or sumthing.. anyone knows about this?

ilvorlandobloom
she's not allowed? thats weird erm no, i dont know anything about that...

XoKCroxmysoxXo
did anyone c the VMA's?

KillerLady
she still rocks my world-- she hasnt lost one ounce of coolness--- she does her own thing and is proud of it. she's touched so many different fields, music, film, fashion-- to name a few. she is a true talent.

ilvorlandobloom
i saw some of the vma's but i don't think i saw her on it... but i couldve just missed her or something...

nastyyy
She is so cool and she've cool songs

sorrow
especially that 'hollaback girl'
Happy Dance

Bloody^Pirate
Hey, is Gwen going to star in a movie?

nastyyy
I like Gwen! I like her now and in No Doubt! She is so sexy wink

gwen is da best
Originally posted by sorrow
yeah.. herbie is awful movie..

hey, i read somewhere gwen wont be able to perform in mtv award even tho she is nominated for few awards.. because she isnt allowed or sumthing.. anyone knows about this?

she is alowed 2 but she dosnt wont 2 because she not allowed 2 preform i think they shud let her preform cos shes da best!

gwen is da best
i love this picture

sorrow
so...she didnt win any award?

mmmmoley
i think she's a bit of a hottie! I like no doubt. Then when i heard Stefani was doin a bit of solo stuff, i thought that was pretty good & her album is pretty good!

I like this pic;

Syren
I think she's fecking gorgeous.. and an inspiration to semi-flat chested chicks everywhere big grin

mmmmoley
yeah, good point actually!

sorrow
Originally posted by Syren
I think she's fecking gorgeous.. and an inspiration to semi-flat chested chicks everywhere big grin

and flat tummy... big grin

Syren
Totally, abs to die for droolio

Syren
Originally posted by Britrogue
I like her music, and she looks ok when she's NOT wearing that hideous red lipstick. But I think figure-wise she's a stick insect and seriously needs to develop some decent curves.

Oh, like she can just snap her fingers and suddenly she's curvaceous? I'm 'stick thin', I have curves where there should be curves but they're hardly bootylicious. Anyway, everyone's different... and she may just like that red lipstick wink

Syren
Hardly stick thin here...
http://www.superiorpics.com/pictures2/sr86-Eve-St88113711.jpg

Also love this pic
http://www.14gwen.com/pictures/GwenStefani053.jpg

THE No Doubt picture
http://www.14gwen.com/pictures/GwenStefani138.jpg

Gorgeous
http://www.14gwen.com/pictures/GwenStefani160.jpg

shugie99
Do you think she'll be in any other movies?

Cletus_Kasady
Gwen Stefani is really hot. Shes like Stephanie McMahon Helmsley on the hotness factor.

Susan-Storm
Gwen Stefani. I Rarely ever heard of her, i knew who she was just never heard alot of her. Oh Yea she is that Girl who sang "It's My Life." She Is from No Doubt right

Cletus_Kasady
She looks like barbie.

botankus
Originally posted by Cletus_Kasady
She looks like barbie.

Congratulations! clapping
On completing a post that didn't mention that plastic wrestling hootchie-mama! Good job!
band

Cletus_Kasady
Thanks you! Thanks you!

Syren
laughing out loud

Cletus_Kasady
What are you laughing at?

Susan-Storm
She looks like barbie.

She So Looks Like Barbie. It looks like you can just take a doll of her off the shelf till u relize..wait this is not Gwen this A Barbie doll.Heh what is the difference

Cletus_Kasady
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
She So Looks Like Barbie. It looks like you can just take a doll of her off the shelf till u relize..wait this is not Gwen this A Barbie doll.Heh what is the difference

That would be so cool if they sold her. *dreams*

MovieMan22
Originally posted by .Dance_Inside.
I lov Gwen Stefani, shes soo beautiful! I love her music shes great, and her first movie role was in The Avaiter!

Let's respect the suggested image size limitations.

She has one good song, & that was when she sung with Moby on his 1999 album "Play". ALL of her solo songs suck ass, & No Doubt was complete garbage. I wish she would quit singing.

CrazyInLove
Gwen Stefani is pretty cool.. I used to not really like her, but she is growing on me nowwink Hey Baby, It's My Life, Rich Girl, Hollaback girl, can't think of anymore right now... but Gwen is okay..

Cletus_Kasady
I want to **** her.

Syren
What are you laughing at?

The Barbie comment...

Cletus_Kasady
Is that a threat?

Syren
confused I don't follow...

InnerRise
I don't like Gwen Stefani's new song in particular.

Usually her songs just go over my head, whether I like them or not. I don't feel the need to comment on them, but I must comment on this new thing she's singing that's posing as a song.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

vintageSW77
the backing sounds like a Chris Morris backtrack

drewbiefan
Oh i love most of Gwen Stefani's songs! I actually have one of her songs in my head right now LOL!

katie_girl09
Gwen was better with No Doubt. Her solo albums suck imo. And I think her looks are seriously overrated. I mean really now, if she were a normal everyday woman walking down the street I'm sure most people wouldn't even give her a second look. She's not ugly, but she's not pretty either imo.

ToMacco
Gwen f**ks you, you don't **** her.

She is SO sexy.

ivebeendepped43
i luv her new song Wind It Up! its so catchy!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Greetings, Gwen Stefani rocks. She can sing. Actually her first role was in The Aviator. I was Gwen would do a song with her husband.

katie_girl09
Originally posted by ToMacco
Gwen f**ks you, you don't **** her.

She is SO sexy.
confused

ToMacco
Is it just me, or is all of her solo stuff really annoying?

Where is No Doubt?

Sexy_Angel
I lov Gwen Stefani, shes soo beautiful

guy222
Originally posted by Sexy_Angel
I lov Gwen Stefani, shes soo beautiful

As a lawyer, I can say she is so hot

Good music equals good talent equates a good person

U go Gwen

Yuna_And_Tidus
She's way more beautiful with brown hair, like in her "Cool" video! I was astonished when I saw her in that video with brown hair.

alexa_24
shes soo beautiful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.