Backgrounds for your sigs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

oceanflame
I was playing around with photoshop, and I decided to start a thread for some of the backgrounds i amde. I thought that if any of you need a background that is like the ones i make then you can just request for me to make you one ! big grin here are a few examples.

oceanflame

oceanflame
big grin

oceanflame
:O

oceanflame

oceanflame
!

Lana
Not bad.

That kind of stuff is very easy to do in Photoshop, though yes

oceanflame

riku harada
hey, thanks. now i don't have to make my back grounds!

Lana
Hmmm.

A suggestion I have, is that if you want people to be able to use them, is to make them MUCH larger. As it is, they're smaller than a normal sig. It's better to make it big so it can be downsized, than to make it too small so it has to be enlarged, because that wil drastically cut the quality.

riku harada
Originally posted by Lana
Hmmm.

A suggestion I have, is that if you want people to be able to use them, is to make them MUCH larger. As it is, they're smaller than a normal sig. It's better to make it big so it can be downsized, than to make it too small so it has to be enlarged, because that wil drastically cut the quality.
true.

oceanflame
Originally posted by Lana
Hmmm.

thanks! i will do that next time!

Guardian_Rikku
I like the pink one the best smile Really cool.

hotsauce6548
They're good, but like Lana said, easy to make on Photoshop.

Hermione202
Originally posted by oceanflame
I was playing around with photoshop, and I decided to start a thread for some of the backgrounds i amde. I thought that if any of you need a background that is like the ones i make then you can just request for me to make you one ! big grin here are a few examples.

I love this one !

oceanflame
Originally posted by Hermione202
I love this one ! Originally posted by Guardian_Rikku
I like the pink one the best smile Really cool.

Thanks!

oops i just realized.. i posted the green one 3times! what was i thinking.. oh well just ignore the second two green ones!

oceanflame
Here you go hermione202 :P

Hermione202
Thank you , I love it !

oceanflame
you are welcome! is the font ok?

Hermione202
Yep , just hope mo one who wonders across this thread doesn't take it smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.