Who?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rob Owns You
Mike Jones. Who? Mike Jones. Who? Mike Jones. How does this man get paid for repeating his name 2346473474 times in his songs no expression

§P0oONY
I quote your title here..

"you suck"

Masrix
Hes rick james Biatch!

confused

silver_tears
I hate them all erm

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Mike Jones. Who? Mike Jones. Who? Mike Jones. How does this man get paid for repeating his name 2346473474 times in his songs no expression

Because stupid people like to hear him repeat his name 2346473474 times in his songs.confused

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by silver_tears
I hate them all erm

Hate who?

~Sir Mist~
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo are you, who who who who? Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo are you, who who who who?

Damn CSI theme songno expression

Ken Kenobi
I've never heard of Mike Jones.

HimoKun
Originally posted by ~Sir Mist~
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo are you, who who who who? Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo are you, who who who who?

The Who rock. Go screw yourself. no expression

Scythe
Originally posted by Rob Owns You

Who???

~Sir Mist~
Originally posted by HimoKun

Never said they didnt. Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo do you think you are, who who who who?no expression

Scythe
Never said they didnt. Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo do you think you are, who who who who?no expression

Mike Jones! I bet he'll say Mike Jones!

HimoKun

I think I'm Rick James B!tch. no expression

alcoholicpoet

Peter Townshend will beat your white ass. no expression

SlipknoT
Dude, Mike Jones is the ****in Man

Korri

Fool mhm

~Sir Mist~
Originally posted by Korri
Fool mhm

shock

You so did not use that smilie against memhm

*Danii*
Originally posted by HimoKun

yes

The Who rock

R2D2-89
Originally posted by Sir Mist

that was originally sung by The Who...ther cool confused cool

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Sir Mist

i like that song. the Who rules

SlipknoT
Back then they didnt Want me, Now they want me

EsteemedLeader
this song sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.