scier vs . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
you tell me! how many people remember scier from a couple ss issues? has he been in any more? he appeared to have been WELL above ss in his appearances. anyone know how powerful he is? thanos? odin? galactus? above??

i read somewhere that there was speculation that scier (NOT the one from spidey fame - at least i don't THINK they're the same) was actually the very first watcher! confused

anyway, anyone feel like speculating, or anyone have more info - maybe he's made a more recent appearance i'm unaware of. i thought he was cool, just wanted to know what ya'll thought.

long pig
I barely remember scier.....Scarlet scier is the spiderman one I think?

Hmm....

leonidas
nope, not that one. the dude was seriously cosmic! take a real ss fan to probably remember him. he healed ss of some cosmic virus after agatha harkness failed to do it. reall weird character, but very cool. was just curious if anybody remembered him or if he'd made anymore appearances.

long pig
Psh....methinks you're making it up as you go! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.