Capcom vs SNK vs Marvel vs Mortal Kombat vs Killer Instinct:Battle of the World!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
This is a battle between the Greatest fighting crews in the world!!! Which crew will prevail this long, extremely, vicious battle? You chose your favorite fighting crew and tell why they would win this Great battle!!!!! smile big grin cool cool

Sonic x 20
This is a tough one for me. What do you think?

Creshosk
You added Marvel into this. . .

TOAA, LT, Phoenix Force, Galactus. . .

Sonic x 20
Well, Capcom has been fighting Marvel you know.

Sonic x 20
Also, don't forget about Shin Akuma and God Rugal and the power that they possess.

CorderaMitchell
This has been done, but no marvel, otherwise a good matchup...

Sonic x 20
Capcom- has MegaMan, strider, Jin,Shin Akuma, Evil Ryu, Violent Ken, and other useful characters.

SNK- has Terry Bogard, Kyo, Blood Iori, God Rugal, and more.

Marvel- has Hulk, Spider-Man, Venom, Carnage, Fantastic 4, and more Marevel characters.

Mortal Kombat- has Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Goro, Motaro, Kintaro, Raiden, Shao Kahn, and more.

Killer Instinct- has Jago, who can pull off some very good combos and can transform into a Dragon, and also has some more useful characters.

Hoshi
capcom owns this one, ryu,dante,shin akuma,zero and the other guys are too strong for anyone from snk,mk,ki.Jago,Liu kang,GOD rugal can match with capcoms strongest people, but they are the only ones who can,they would be destroyed by the numbers.But marve is a little unfair in this batle

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Capcom- has MegaMan, strider, Jin,Shin Akuma, Evil Ryu, Violent Ken, and other useful characters.

SNK- has Terry Bogard, Kyo, Blood Iori, God Rugal, and more.

Marvel- has Hulk, Spider-Man, Venom, Carnage, Fantastic 4, and more Marevel characters.

Mortal Kombat- has Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Goro, Motaro, Kintaro, Raiden, Shao Kahn, and more.

Killer Instinct- has Jago, who can pull off some very good combos and can transform into a Dragon, and also has some more useful characters.
SF would win without marvel, and you didn't specify who they had..

Sonic x 20
Marvel maybe a little unfair, but these other worlds have Great fighters. Capcom has Gill, a man that has the power of ice and fire and is almost INVINCIBLE!!!!!

Oro is also another strong fighter and if he was fighting at his full potential, then he would put up a really good challenge.

Hoshi
i know they are the greates fighters , but marvel has phoenix,galactus,watchers,and guys like that.

CorderaMitchell
Yep...

Sonic x 20
If M.Bison wanted a new body, he would surely love to take one of their's

Sonic x 20
Isn't Gill the one who can steal energy from planets then blow them up?

Sonic x 20
Ryu's Shinku Hadoken will decide this battle!!!!!

Hoshi
i am a huge street fighter fan, but even ryus hadouken would do nothing against guys that can eat an entire galaxy like phoenix.But if the fight doesnt have this kind of guys like galactus,phoenix and the others capcom wins.

Sonic x 20
Yeah, your right. Marvel has the better fighters, but if they were not in this match, HADOKEN!!!!!

Hoshi
marvel fighters are many times gods, but if we are talking about guys like hulk,spiderman,avengers capcom wins.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Hoshi
marvel fighters are many times gods, but if we are talking about guys like hulk,spiderman,avengers capcom wins. Actually Hulk makes it kinda iffy. . . hard to say really.

Hoshi
shin akuma makes that too, and so gill oro and ryu

Creshosk
Originally posted by Hoshi
shin akuma makes that too, and so gill oro and ryu Obviously. lol stick out tongue

a 50% win is also 50% loss, but one side's 50% win is the other side's 50% loss and vice versa. smile

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Ryu's Shinku Hadoken will decide this battle!!!!!

Try not to multipost my man...

Sonic x 20
Sorry, got carried away there. It was just a tough decision and I was a little off.

legacy92
I dont really tin ts match is all to fair .... da number of charecters in each world is not even killer instinct i belive only has 13 chars .. inkludin eyedol but cap com has lot more

Sonic x 20
Indeed. It all depends on which world will fall and which world will conquer. Some fighters from each world are godly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.