Have you ever eaten cats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
They are sooooooooooo good!

Kosta
Meow

Piggle Humsy
I have a card with cat recipes on it yes

no expression

Tired Hiker
What??? blink

Masrix
CatChuwy A korean food! Really!

Dagons Blade
I have never participated in this oft talked about act, but I will add that since the Chinese restaurants moved into our area, that the number of stray cats has diminshed quite drastically. So based on my love for Chinese food perhaps I have eaten one or two of the poor little buggers..*shudders*

roguegirl15
Originally posted by Dagons Blade
I have never participated in this oft talked about act, but I will add that since the Chinese restaurants moved into our area, that the number of stray cats has diminshed quite drastically. So based on my love for Chinese food perhaps I have eaten one or two of the poor little buggers..*shudders* Poor Kitty! Meow... sick .Why would u wanna eat a cat if u knew it was one?(a question 4 others)

kmcdude
Originally posted by roguegirl15
Poor Kitty! Meow... sick .Why would u wanna eat a cat if u knew it was one?(a question 4 others)

confused

SlipknoT
que?

Piggle Humsy
catrun

gingcatwalkgreycatwalk

roguegirl15
eek! I KNOW WHAT QUE MEANS I SPEAK SPANISH! smart

Dogbert
*sings in spanish*

Dagons Blade
Originally posted by roguegirl15
Poor Kitty! Meow... sick .Why would u wanna eat a cat if u knew it was one?(a question 4 others)

I'm speaking in ambiguous terms...I might have eaten one but I have no concrete proof that I did, aside from the many stories that connect kitties to Chinese restaurants. It all tastes like chicken anyway dosen't it? stick out tongue

Perhaps I'll hold the fork next to my ear and listen for any purring wink

Ness
well i dont even wanna get started with this thread hahaha

EsteemedLeader
i'd eat a kitten if it was one i've never met before.

Korri
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
They are sooooooooooo good!

But you dont eat, remember?

Darth Mantis
Cats? What cats? I thought that was sushi...

EsteemedLeader
kittens are tender like veal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.