which Superguy (good ot bad) has the highest/lowest tolerance for alcohol?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
i'm drunk right now.... i was just wondering which superhero/villain has the highest/lowest tolerance to alcohol..... i know the Thing and Wolverine can pretty much never get drunk... but Iron Fist and Shang Chi should be total lightweights... what do you all think?

wink

armandovalles
Tony Stark has the lowest tolerance. I think he proved that in Avengers Disassembled when he made a speech in front of the UN drunk after only one drink.

Scoobless
but that was the Scarlet Witch making him act drunk even though no alcohol had entered his system

other than the no power, totally human guys..... who has the lowesthighest tolerance.... i've never seen Spider-Man drink a pint in the 15 (or so) years i've been collecting comics (maybe i have..... i can't remember it right now though)

Superman 24
Highest, is wolverine, the lowest, is jubilee

Creshosk
Just because you don't see them drink doesn't mean they'd have no tolerance. . . remember the metabolism offered from various superhuman healing factors help to handle the alcohol.

Spiderman should have a tolerence for the stuff greater than someone who hasn't drunk anything who doesn't have his enhanced metabolism.

Scoobless
yes.... but super guys without suped up metabolisms are generally very athletic.... and most athletes have low tolerance to alcohol due to lower percentages of body fat and not drinking much on a regular basis

Scoobless
I'm drunk again.... so that means the question is relevant again

answer me my minions

Nataku8188
You ever call me your minion again and there'll be some problems, ma'ame.

I say Hulk could handle his booze the best.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Scoobless
I'm drunk again.... so that means the question is relevant again

answer me my minions

Originally posted by Nataku8188

you don't want to be called my minion?.......... then don't respond when i demand my minions to answer

stick out tongue

........ damn...... i am sooooooooooooo friggin' drunk

how's it goin' at your end?

how's the air force goin'?

Ultimate Ion
Galactus

Scoobless
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
Galactus

exsqueeze me? Galactus? Galactus what? has the highest tolerance...... lowest tolerance?..... doesn't know what alcohol is?........ what?

Ultimate Ion
....Right.

I would imagime Galactus could drink anyone under the table.

Nataku8188
you don't want to be called my minion?.......... then don't respond when i demand my minions to answer

stick out tongue

........ damn...... i am sooooooooooooo friggin' drunk

how's it goin' at your end?

how's the air force goin'?

I enlisted Friday, was one long day. I maxed out the lift machine (its only like 100 lbs, but im 125, the job counseler was surprised) I got a surprise when I found out I have 20/50 non correctable near vision in my right eye, and apparently no depth perception. Tuesday I take my second special physical to see if I qualify for SERE (Survival evasion resistance escape operations) otherwise I'll be going in as an intergrated avionics apprentice or security forces apprentice (most likely)

I got a 92 on the ASVAPB, which means I scored in the top 8% of the test takers. Jobs max out at a 69 requirement.

Scoobless
....Right.

what about Unicron? i think the big "U" could out-drink the big "G"

Scoobless
I got a 92 on the ASVAPB

what does that stand for?

Nataku8188
I don't remember off the top of my head, I'll check. It's an apptitude test though. I'll get more info on it right now.

edit - Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery

Your scores in four critical areas -- Arithmetic Reasoning, Word Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension and Mathematics Knowledge (see below) -- count towards your Armed Forces Qualifying Test (AFQT) score. The AFQT score determines whether you're qualified to enlist in the U.S. military. Your scores in the other areas of the ASVAB determine how qualified you are for certain military specialties. Score high, and your chances of getting the specialty/job you want increase.

Scoobless
how old are you?..... around 18-20?

Nataku8188
I'm 17. I'm in the DEP

Scoobless
DEP?

Ultimate Ion
what about Unicron? i think the big "U" could out-drink the big "G" I'd pay to see that competition.

Nataku8188
DEP?

Delayed Entry Program

CorderaMitchell
I don't remember off the top of my head, I'll check. It's an apptitude test though. I'll get more info on it right now.

edit - Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery

Your scores in four critical areas -- Arithmetic Reasoning, Word Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension and Mathematics Knowledge (see below) -- count towards your Armed Forces Qualifying Test (AFQT) score. The AFQT score determines whether you're qualified to enlist in the U.S. military. Your scores in the other areas of the ASVAB determine how qualified you are for certain military specialties. Score high, and your chances of getting the specialty/job you want increase. Ah yes, that test.

Hulk is the best, thats a fact, when it comes to alcohol.

olympian
Hercules already tried to give Galactus the most potent alcohol in the universe (something with an amazing fragging title like that) to get him loaded and Galactus just laugthed.

The man can drink anything.

MuffinmanMike
....Right.

Galactus could totally outdrink anyone in either universe.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by olympian
Hercules already tried to give Galactus the most potent alcohol in the universe (something with an amazing fragging title like that) to get him loaded and Galactus just laugthed.

The elders gave him a tummy ache XD

Dizzle
Originally posted by olympian

Wait, Hercules can make a Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster? No way! (hahahaha, Hitchhikers rule)

Though yeah, I vaguely remember Hercules trying to fight Galactus with the power of alcohol... I think Galactus went armorless for a bit in the same issue...

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Dizzle

Though yeah, I vaguely remember Hercules trying to fight Galactus with the power of alcohol... I think Galactus went armorless for a bit in the same issue...
So if the big G went streaking maybe he was indeed drunk... stick out tongue

Hulk's pretty good too, I remember a issue where the grey hulk like drank all the liqueur in a shop to make sure there would be some alcohol left in his bloodstream when he turned into Banner, to keep him docile. And that was a LOT of alcohol he drank.

K Von Doom
Anyone Irish has the highest tolerance

olympian
"Though yeah, I vaguely remember Hercules trying to fight Galactus with the power of alcohol... I think Galactus went armorless for a bit in the same issue..."

He took off the helmet yeah.

Hulk Power
Hulk would win this. Just check out this scan. He drinks all the alcohol in a store and it he barely even feels the effects of the alcohol. He would have the highest tolerance. Hands down.

jnt29904
DEP is the Delayed entry program for the military.

Galactus, Hank pym while enlarged or Apocolypse while enlarged

inamilist
Hyperion is uneffected by alchohol

Tron
I enlisted Friday, was one long day. I maxed out the lift machine (its only like 100 lbs, but im 125, the job counseler was surprised) I got a surprise when I found out I have 20/50 non correctable near vision in my right eye, and apparently no depth perception. Tuesday I take my second special physical to see if I qualify for SERE (Survival evasion resistance escape operations) otherwise I'll be going in as an intergrated avionics apprentice or security forces apprentice (most likely)

I got a 92 on the ASVAPB, which means I scored in the top 8% of the test takers. Jobs max out at a 69 requirement.

Damn, I sure as hell missed this one. Tell me you didn't go Security Forces, cause if you did, you'd understand if I called you a dummy (especially with a 92 on your ASVAB). stick out tongue

Seriously, where are you stationed now?

colossus_2000
Okay, while Galactus could drink anyone under the table, where can we find a table big enough for him to sit at? So that counts him out...

I was going to remind everyone about the Hulk drinking ALL the booze in a store in order to wipe out Banner, but someone beat me to it.

And I'd like to think the Professor Hulk could handle his even more than Joe Fixit.

Hercules became an alcholic. Therefore, can't handle his drink.

As for the least, small guys like Puck have shown that size isn't a problem. So maybe experience is the problem. So my money is on Molly Hayes. She's only 12, so should be a fair wash out...

(Hmmm, Franklin, Artie, Leech, Power Pack and Molly on the turps. Could be a good limited series...) beer

roughrider
Longshot would have the lowest tolerence for alcohol. He's only 60 friggin' pounds, with those hollow bones of his. Out like a light after one tequila.

OB1-adobe

I say Hulk could handle his booze the best.

I have a comic of him from the early 90's when he was gray lookin.

He was drinkin pitchers like they were shots man.

Superman has high tolerance.

MightyEInherjar
Any hero that'd be immune to poison would be immune to the effects of alcohol, or so I imagine. Kind of takes cosmic powers out. I'd say Thor would have a high tolerance, being who he is and all, and surely gets drunk, but it has to take quite a few flagons...

Good job on the ASVAB Nataku, damn good. I ended up getting a 89, but I didn't join.

Grimm22
Ult. Thor big grin

Scoobless
Not Thor.... Volstagg!

Juntai
Lobo is highest.

Stupid Rookie
Captain America can't get drunk.

Thanos_1971
laughing

ankur29
thor = best drinker

juggeranut may have a unlimited tolerance

King KAM
Captain America doesnt get drunk

outarddwarf
I was gonna say juggernaut, cause in his one shot he practically kills someone for saying he drinks light beer and then rips the top off of a keg and downs it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.