Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
My grandmother passed away tonight...

EsteemedLeader
my grandma had a stroke, my mom is a severe alcoholic, my stepdad is an *******, my dad is a hippie, my brother is 300 pounds and socially handicapped, i have no money, my dog is withering away, my cat died, and i dont have a house. you think the world is gonna care about your pathetic problem?

kmcdude
Originally posted by Scythe
My grandmother passed away tonight...

What do u want me to do about it? confused Say sorry to hear that?cause I am not,I just happened to see it cause u posted it here no expression If you really cared u would not post a thread in off topic about it.You will not get any symphony from me smile Frankly I dont give a toss about u or your grandmother no expression

Scythe
Exactly...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Scythe
Exactly...

Don't trust you.... therefor don't believe you... therefor don't care.. capiche?

EsteemedLeader

§P0oONY
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
i like the way you think,....but only in a sexual way

The sexual way is always good naughty

EsteemedLeader

§P0oONY
and youre about as old as me too....... are you hot?

No... I live in a freezer....

kmcdude
Originally posted by kmcdude
What do u want me to do about it? confused Say sorry to hear that?cause I am not,I just happened to see it cause u posted it here no expression If you really cared u would not post a thread in off topic about it.You will not get any symphony from me smile Frankly I dont give a toss about u or your grandmother no expression

big grin

EsteemedLeader

§P0oONY
ok,...are you pretty?

Possibly... shy

Rogue Jedi
IF your grandma really died tonight:
i feel for you, man. mine passed away last year and i still havent gotten over it. just be with your family, they will give you support.

IF you are just fooling with us:
you are an even bigger loser than i thought last week. get a life, go away, and rememeber, no one likes you!!!!!

EsteemedLeader
your grandma doesnt interest me.

EsteemedLeader

§P0oONY
how pretty?

None of your business.. stick out tongue

EsteemedLeader

kmcdude
your grandma doesnt interest me.

laughing

EsteemedLeader
laughing

then again, if shes dead, maybe she does interest menaughty

§P0oONY

kmcdude
then again, if shes dead, maybe she does interest menaughty

clapping

EsteemedLeader
clapping

i try...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.