Super Sonic vs. Super Sayian Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hooverman
Hard to decide for me so y not let u decide

Creshosk
Vegeta

Sonic x 20
Sonic, he can breathe in space and is invincible with the Chaos Emeralds. Goku is also stronger than Vegeta and obtained all four SuperSayian levels before he did.

CorderaMitchell
Vegeta

Sonic x 20
Can Vegeta take on Sonic if he was HyperSonic as SuperSayian 1 Vegeta?

Arbiter
Vegeta can't take SuperSonic. SuperSonic is invincible and has unlimited energy where as SSVegeta losses his energy as the fight continues.

Sonic x 20
Exactly, and don't forget, Goku is stronger than Vegeta. Also, Vegeta would probably need a senzu bean after the battle who heal himself where Sonic doesn't need one.

Hooverman
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Can Vegeta take on Sonic if he was HyperSonic as SuperSayian 1 Vegeta?
yes

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Arbiter
Vegeta can't take SuperSonic. SuperSonic is invincible and has unlimited energy where as SSVegeta losses his energy as the fight continues.
Crushed or drowned, since the level of SS wasn't metnioned, not that it matters, a crush would kill sonic...

Sonic x 20
SuperSonic can't be crushed by a blast that is coming towards him, but only if it is going to fall on his head. SuperSonic will drown, but not HyperSonic.

Hooverman
wait the level will be when vegeta turned into when he fought cell not exactly one or two it was in between the two that should even it out a bit thumbsup

Hit_and_Miss
Exactly, and don't forget, Goku is stronger than Vegeta. Also, Vegeta would probably need a senzu bean after the battle who heal himself where Sonic doesn't need one.

That right vegeta might need to heal himself after the battle.....

But sonic would be dead.

dave123
....Vegeta? stick out tongue Doesn't need any justification...

Sonic x 20
Then he should be able to equal SuperSonic, but will still lose energy.

Hit_and_Miss
vegeta could just wait for sonic to lose his super status. (over a short period of time) then kick normal sonics ass

Sonic x 20
SuperSonic will just come after Vegeta and it won't work for Vegeta to teleport because SuperSonic can teleport as well.

Creshosk
What could Supersonic do to Vegeta in the first place?

Chaos controlling another person would require an aimed attack. . .

Hooverman
cool look what i found!!!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/255825

goldendartkilla
im gonna go with vegeta meng! smokin'

goldendartkilla
by the way that was a damned good vid hilarious.

dave123
Originally posted by Hooverman
cool look what i found!!!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/255825 laughing out loud Eggman kicks ass stick out tongue

Sonic x 20
That was a really cool movie!!!!!. You have seen the true POWER of the CHAOS EMERALDS!!!!!! HYPERSONIC!!!!!!!

Hooverman
i liked that movie newgrounds has the best flash animations

Sonic x 20
Sonic and Vegeta put on a really good battle over the Chaos Emeralds.

Hooverman
yeah kinda cheesy music tho

Sonic x 20
I didn't know Eggman was going to do that!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

AdventYomi13
come on guys! Vegeta would kick super sonics ass! jesus! What is sonic gonna do? Run all over vegeta? Vegeta would just blast his ass to pieces.

The Cajun725
Originally posted by Hooverman
i liked that movie newgrounds has the best flash animations
yeah they do ! have you seen madness series it kicks major a$$
heres the link if you havent
http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/madness.html

Sonic x 20
SuperSonic is INVINCIBLE remember!!!!!! If he was facing Normal Sonic, then Vegeta will blow him up.

Dizzle
Vegeta makes a big hole in the ground and chucks Sonic into it. Super Sonic dies by falling into a pit.

Sonic x 20
I know, but as long as he is still floating in the air, he is still ok.

tragic mulatto
Sonic would win. Both of there super modes are limited and sooner or later they will return to there normal state. Thats were sonic would get him, Vegeta being flesgh and blood would just get cut in half. Even if he tried to fly Sonic would catch him befor he could.

Creshosk
Originally posted by tragic mulatto
Sonic would win. Both of there super modes are limited and sooner or later they will return to there normal state. Thats were sonic would get him, Vegeta being flesgh and blood would just get cut in half. Even if he tried to fly Sonic would catch him befor he could. Aside from outer space or low orbit how does Super Sonic fly?

And vegeta's Super form lasts MUCH longer than Super Sonics does. . .

tragic mulatto
Dude, with only ten rings he could kill him. just cut him to pices. Even if he tried to blast him its to late, hes invincible.

Hit_and_Miss
*warning* *warning* instane logic detected..... Sonic isn't as strong as vegeta.... And last time I check jumping on his head won't kill him......

Sonic x 20
He doesn't have to jump on Vegeta's head. Sonic's Power doesn't drain while Vegeta's Power does. When have we all seen SuperSonic tired from a battle? Never. We seen Vegeta tired all the time form a battle.

tragic mulatto
When Sonic jumps on somebody's head his razor sharp spikes slah his a oppent. Vegetas head would be gone.

Sonic x 20
That would hurt. Like I said before, SuperSonic doesn't run out of energy, but Vegeta does.

Hit_and_Miss
lol.... yes sonic never runs out of rings... Wheres he gonner get them from in the first place? For every 100 rings on the level theres 1 sensu bean..... Vegeta only tires when hes fighting worth while opponents... Not hedgehogs

Sonic x 20
How can he not get tired of fighting SuperSonic? Yes, he does run out of rings, but not energy. Vegeta fought other creatures that are not human just like Sonic and got tired while fighting some of them. He fought all of Buu's forms and he's not human. Vegeta was tired while fighting Buu. I'm not against Vegeta or anything, but I'm just giving out some detail.

Spelljammer
SpellJammer knows you fanboys are never going to accept the truth on either side. Vegeta WILL win even if he can't go super. (Which as stated countless times, SpellJammer refuses to count anything after Frieza saga..)

Vegeta's power level at the end of Frieza saga was around 80,000.

Sonic in his average form has to contend with Eggman's creations. Each of these robots or "androids" is significatly less stronger then the adroids Goku came across in his kid years during the Red Ribbon fiasco.. But also they're in alot more dangerous having machine gun arms, flame throwers, or being mammoth size.. But Goku didn't have to fight as many neither, and they still gave him trouble and his power level was around 37 (It was 10 when he first met Bulma..) so Sonic we'll say is a good 50-60..

When he obtains that Chaotix emralds and is able to transform, this transformation resembles super saiyan 3 in alot of ways, VERY powerful, but exhausts the body VERY quickly which is why he go's back to nromal so quickly much like Goku did in super saiyan 3.. We'll say when he transforms his power level jumps up to about 20,000. Which by Sonic standards is unstopable, but by DBZ standards is "okay".

Where do I get 20,000? Well Oozaru form of a saiyan and super saiyan 1 pretty much pump them up by the same volume which is 10xnormal power level. Ten times 50 is 500. Super saiyan 2 only increases it maybe 1/2 more so we say 750, then super saiyan 3 takes the volume up to 11 and because SpellJammer is giving Sonic the bennefit of the doubt here, he's going to say 20,000. Which is a longshot. But even with that much bias Sonic still does not have the energy levels to contend with Vegeta. His speed may be greater much like Burter from Ginyu Force. But without the proper energy needed to countie that velocity at an alarming rate, and the transformation ending fairly quickly, it's not long before Sonic is sent to "the next dimension"..

Also Vegeta can sense energy, Sonic can't. Vegeta could so easily pull a sneak attack and rip Sonic limb from limb before he can even react..

Sonic x 20
Can Vegeta catch Sonic since he can teleport also?

Spelljammer
Can Vegeta catch Sonic since he can teleport also?
Maybe maybe not, he could possibly elbow him if he tries teleporting behind what with being able to sense energy levels..

Besides as stated, he's only 1/4th his total energy, there's no way he could make TOO good of an impression in this fight. Unless Sonic had some serious help, Vegeta will win. And sense SpellJammer was using Freiza saga Vegeta, he has no qualms about destroying the planet if need be to get the job done.. Though he probably would concern himself more with obtaining the Chaotix Emralds so he could be the strongest in the universe. Because SpellJammer is sure despite assuming Goku's death at the end of Frieza saga, he MIGHT still be alive, as a saiyan he would get bored and attempt world domination then multiverse conquest, and ofcourse there's always the afterlife to worry about.. Far be it for Vegeta to know he surpassed "God" IE: King Kai a long time ago..

Sonic x 20
Goku is still stronger than Vegeta though even though they are believed to be equally strong.

Dizzle
Goku is still stronger than Vegeta though even though they are believed to be equally strong.

Believed to be. Vegeta's eternal frustration is that no matter how good he gets, Goku is always a step or two ahead. It's the perk of being a "good guy".

And yeah, Sonic has no chance... Saiyan Saga Vegeta would demolish Super Sonic. Though you're a bit off with power increases... Kaioken is around 10x normal power levels. Super Saiyan 1 is a hundred times or so, 2 is significantly above that. 3 is an even bigger gap than that between 1 and 2. Oozaru is below SS1.

Vegeta had enough power to blow up a planet with a PL of 18,000. Super Sonic is nowhere near 20,000. Maybe 5,000. Maybe.

Sonic x 20
They lose alot of Energy when they are in SuperSayian 3 because of its immense power. Is the Golden Oozaru above SS1 level?

Blue Dragon
Vegeta obviously. Sayians are very strong & have many destructive powers! Sonic wouldn't stand a chance (sorry Sonic.)

This isn't even a close battle.

TPinaPimp
Super SOnic would win

Manga/Comic Sonic: Him and Hyper Knuckles moved faster then the speed of light, Had Uber Durablity and were able ripp apart the dimension they fought in... They would ripp anybody from Dbz apart

Older Cartoon Sonic: Would be killed... I dunno if they even had Super forms back then

Sonic X: Super Sonic and Shadow could move Hyper Fast, Had high endurance and were uber powerful.. Super Sonic and Shadow stopped a GAINT Space Station from crashing into Earth but dunno much about Sonic X strenght levels so if anybody wants to inform me then do so...

Sonic Games The old game Super form was invincable, Hurt anything that touched em, and they could fly fast. As Long as Super Sonic had rings he would probaly kill Vegeta

In Hyper form they were godly (Would rape Goku and Friends)

In the newer Super Form is Fast, can fly, and IIRC they stopped a GIANT space station from chrashing on Earth.....

I am not to familar with Sonci X and Newer Sonic games so IF anybody wants to add/correct me then be my guest

dvampire
Can Super Sonic breath in space?

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by dvampire
Can Super Sonic breath in space?

Yes, SuperSonic can breathe in Space. big grin big grin cool cool

GrandMasterKupo
Look I would want sonic to win really badly and he would have the chance but sadly Vegeta would win sad Here is why.

When sonic asorbs the chaos emeralds whatever he thinks of becomes true (That's what Tikal said.) With this power sonic would beat the crap out of Vegeta.BUT HERE IS SONIC'S WEAKNESS!!!He will not kill Vegeta!(It is the hedghog code to not to kill.) So Sonic would let Vegeta go V_V and since Vegeta is a sayian once he is beat up and heals he becomes just as strong as the one that beat he up which would make Vegeta just as strong as super sonic.Then Vegeta would kill sonic.

And that's how it would go.And just to let you all know I only joined KMC cuz I saw this topic and I had to post.Oh yeah and one last thing!Awsome sig sonic x 20

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by TPinaPimp
Super SOnic would win

Manga/Comic Sonic: Him and Hyper Knuckles moved faster then the speed of light, Had Uber Durablity and were able ripp apart the dimension they fought in... They would ripp anybody from Dbz apart

Older Cartoon Sonic: Would be killed... I dunno if they even had Super forms back then

Sonic X: Super Sonic and Shadow could move Hyper Fast, Had high endurance and were uber powerful.. Super Sonic and Shadow stopped a GAINT Space Station from crashing into Earth but dunno much about Sonic X strenght levels so if anybody wants to inform me then do so...

Sonic Games The old game Super form was invincable, Hurt anything that touched em, and they could fly fast. As Long as Super Sonic had rings he would probaly kill Vegeta

In Hyper form they were godly (Would rape Goku and Friends)

In the newer Super Form is Fast, can fly, and IIRC they stopped a GIANT space station from chrashing on Earth.....

I am not to familar with Sonci X and Newer Sonic games so IF anybody wants to add/correct me then be my guest
So which is the proper Sonic? Manga isn't I know that, the old games are I am sure of, isn't this what started Sonic off? Sonic is super fast, of course he is I am a HUGE fan of Sonic, but I like DBZ too.

Vegeta is a Sayian, super powerful warriors! He would just kill him! Awww poor Sonic, sad but that's how it goes. Vegeta can go Super Sayian anytime, Sonic can't unless he has the Emeralds.

And about the Sonic games you were talking about, if he had rings...what if he didn't? smile He couldn't even if he did.

TPinaPimp
Originally posted by TheQuincy
come on guys! Vegeta would kick super sonics ass! jesus! What is sonic gonna do? Run all over vegeta? Vegeta would just blast his ass to pieces.

Your fanboyism is showing again....

(Super Sonic would rape Vegeta]

TPinaPimp
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
So which is the proper Sonic? Manga isn't I know that, the old games are I am sure of, isn't this what started Sonic off? Sonic is super fast, of course he is I am a HUGE fan of Sonic, but I like DBZ too.

Vegeta is a Sayian, super powerful warriors! He would just kill him! Awww poor Sonic, sad but that's how it goes. Vegeta can go Super Sayian anytime, Sonic can't unless he has the Emeralds.

And about the Sonic games you were talking about, if he had rings...what if he didn't? smile He couldn't even if he did.

This is Super Sonic vs. Vegeta (Not Regular Sonic)

Well no matter which Super Sonic you use... they would all most likely stomp on Vegeta... Unless Vegeta can hurt a being that has uber durablity (invincable at times), SUper Strenght, and Has deminstarted Speeds for beyond Dbz... He is screwed

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by GrandMasterKupo
Look I would want sonic to win really badly and he would have the chance but sadly Vegeta would win sad Here is why.

When sonic asorbs the chaos emeralds whatever he thinks of becomes true (That's what Tikal said.) With this power sonic would beat the crap out of Vegeta.BUT HERE IS SONIC'S WEAKNESS!!!He will not kill Vegeta!(It is the hedghog code to not to kill.) So Sonic would let Vegeta go V_V and since Vegeta is a sayian once he is beat up and heals he becomes just as strong as the one that beat he up which would make Vegeta just as strong as super sonic.Then Vegeta would kill sonic.

And that's how it would go.And just to let you all know I only joined KMC cuz I saw this topic and I had to post.Oh yeah and one last thing!Awsome sig sonic x 20

Thanks GrandMasterKupo!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend Pr1983 made it for me in the Artwork Forum. You can go there and he would be happy to make you an Avatar and Sig. I like both Sonic and Vegeta, but I still think Sonic will Win this Battle. big grin big grin cool cool

Blue Dragon
This is Super Sonic vs. Vegeta (Not Regular Sonic)

Well no matter which Super Sonic you use... they would all most likely stomp on Vegeta... Unless Vegeta can hurt a being that has uber durablity (invincable at times), SUper Strenght, and Has deminstarted Speeds for beyond Dbz... He is screwed
Yeah okay, but still, Vegeta's a Saiyan, a Saiyan! Saiyan's are super strong & fast. I am aware Sonic is fast too, I should know, I am a huge fan but I just don't think he could win.

Creshosk
Fleetwood supersonic could move the moon out of orbit.

However I've never seen a supersonic fly within Earth's gravity. Only in space.

dvampire
Super Sonic (Sonic X cartoon) was able to fly on Earth when he was fight Dr. Robotnic and his Robot.

Creshosk
Super Sonic (Sonic X cartoon) was able to fly on Earth when he was fight Dr. Robotnic and his Robot. I haven't been able to follow Sonic X. . .

But Sonic X is SegaSonic so. . . I guess Super Sonic can fly. does he still have his death aura?

Deus Ex
It's a damn tragedy that Sonic was given such powers. Talk about character hype.

dvampire
Originally posted by Creshosk
I haven't been able to follow Sonic X. . .

But Sonic X is SegaSonic so. . . I guess Super Sonic can fly. does he still have his death aura?

What's Death Arua? confused I know he's gold and that he offed that Robot Robotnic made with ease. smile

Bardock42
Originally posted by Deus Ex
It's a damn tragedy that Sonic was given such powers. Talk about character hype.

Yeah right but New Superman ...

Anyways..the Sonic I remember from some games back in the day wouldn't have a chance against Vegeta...but I don't know aboot the Gold one and whatever reincarnations happened in the last years so....

Creshosk
What's Death Arua? confused I know he's gold and that he offed that Robot Robotnic made with ease. smile That whole touch the bad guy and they die thing that occurs when a protagonist is invincible.

TPinaPimp
Acctually Bardock Super (Golden) Sonic first appeared in the second Sonic Game. (Not sure you might be able to get him in the first)

Creshosk
Acctually Bardock Super (Golden) Sonic first appeared in the second Sonic Game. (Not sure you might be able to get him in the first) Not in the first, onlysince the second when they introduced the seventh chaos emerald. They also included an homage to Star wars in the same game.

TPinaPimp
Yeah I believe it was "The Death Egg"?

Cool/Funny/Awesome stuff....

Creshosk
Yeah I believe it was "The Death Egg"?

Cool/Funny/Awesome stuff.... Yeah, which looked like the Death star with Eggman's face where the crater/blater was.

dvampire
Originally posted by Creshosk
That whole touch the bad guy and they die thing that occurs when a protagonist is invincible.

Man, confused I had no idea he was capable of doing something like that. I've only seen the Sonic X cartoon though, it's been a while since I played a Sonic game, so my knowlege of him isn't that good. smile

Sonic x 20
Sonic has alot of Hidden Abilities we haven't seen yet. It is AWESOME when he can do Chaos Control just like Shadow can. I never knew Sonic can do that. Sonic's True Potential lies in the Chaos Emeralds. big grin big grin cool cool

Creshosk
Yeah, and sonic did it with the fake emerald even. and then later he and shadow did it in their superforms just fine.

In the two player mode Sonic has Time stop as well as sonic wind. . .

Sonic x 20
Indeed. Sonic can Control Fake Emeralds as well as the Real Emeralds. big grin big grin cool cool

Blue Dragon
But how long does he last in his 'super form'?

TPinaPimp
Untill his rings run out, or if the Emeralds are taken out of him... but that doesn't matter because it is Super Sonic vs. SSJ Vegeta

Blue Dragon
Yes, but still you have to think. Sonic can't stay Super for that long. Once his rings have gone or Emeralds, like you mentioned, he's not a Super hedgehog anymore. But I can see your point, this is only a Super fight. So we're imagining Sonic never running out of power & don't think about rings etc?

Chaoto
It all depends since if sonic was normal I'd go with vegeta, but since super sonic is invincable and deals damage just by touching or even being touched. So vegeta wont be doing himself any favers by punching super sonic since all he will be doing is draining his own life away.

Ive seen posts saying all vegeta has to do is shoot energy blasts to kill super sonic. WRONG! Even with direct hits vegeta most power energy attacks will do zero damage but may knock him back a tiny bit if hes lucky but that wont take long for super sonic to get back to where he was.

I think super sonic epsecialy hyper sonic could even have a decent fight against gogeta ssj4 since his 100x big bange kamehameha (my fave dbz technique and character) will still do zero damage. He will run out of rings you say? Yes that is true but being invincable he can just collect hundreds more rings and stay super or even hyper and I think he would have millions of rings ready before the fight so I doupt he will have to warry too much on running out. Plus he can breath in space but not under water that is weird.

Anyway i havnt voted for any since it could go either way I know it looks like im being one sided but I'm just pointing the advantages sonic has.

Lady Fox
This thread will be closed stick out tongue

HonkyTonkMan
I can't decide. It's a toughy. Why the f*ck is Vegeta in it, isn't he under Manga/Anime? Have the rules changed.

Yoshi Paradise
This thread is against the rules and it shouldn't have been bumped.

Chaoto
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
I can't decide. It's a toughy. Why the f*ck is Vegeta in it, isn't he under Manga/Anime? Have the rules changed. i found this thread while on google and though im new to these forums i think they still follow the rules becuase there is a computer game/character verses forum and both sonic and vegeta are anime's and game characters. Sonic is not so much as an anime as vegeta but I think he has atleast one. Though hes had loads of cartoons.

Lady Fox
Thing is: The character has to originate from a game smile

HonkyTonkMan
Cool, didn't know he was a cartoon before a game.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Chaoto
i think they still follow the rules becuase there is a computer game/character verses forum and both sonic and vegeta are anime's and game characters.

ermm Did you even read the rules?

General Kaliero
Wow, old thread. Thanks for the bump, silly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Against the rules and closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.