Spell bound

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mardel
Thousends of years ago two sourcerers made a knife that would be found by good or evil .It would start the last battle Between Good v Evil and would bring all to deside there side.

(choose gd or evil or neutral and lets get started)

Name: (self explainitory)

Nicknamesadself explainitory )

Racesadelf,witch,deamon,human,snake man whatever you want)

Typesadgood or evil

Elements: (onlt two of fire water and those elements)

Gendersadmale or female)

Weapons: (the weapons they use to fight with)

Appearance: (what they look like. )

Background: (breif History)

Other: (other improtant items, features, or aspects fo teh character. should they have a familair or something it's places under here)
and so lets get this started ....................

then do your intro

Name: Mardel

Nickname: Whatever you feel like callin me

Race: vampire

Type:evil

Elements: lightning and fire

Weapons: metal claws, Teeth, and a large Katana

Appearance: large (not sticking out)pointed ears black hooded cloak and light leather boots has electric blue eyes and wears a black leather top and trowsers and has long black hair mucally on his stomach he had a tatoo of the knife it was there ever since he was born his eyes ocasianly look like they have a fire inside.

Background: he was made kill his own family while under a spel but killed the man with his anger and also revenge took over him and he made Two friends that went all over the place Argrel a high class dark knite Ariel a wind user.

Mardel
Mardel and his two companions are at a large town hall in the land of evil, they were asking for anyone who wanted to kill all good now,but no one answerd so they soon set off towards the wall inbetween the two lands.

Mardel got Ariel to make the wind pick up and they were lifted over the wall and set up a small camp keepinf the fire low, so that they were not spotted by and travelersand would set off towards the closest town and kill all if they could.

the-unforgiven
do you have premissios?

DemonXangelX
i will join if u hav

Temp3r
Yes, this RP has permission.

the-unforgiven
yeah big grin I join

the-unforgiven
Name ~ Unknown
Title/Rumored as ~ The unforgiven
Nickname ~ Unforgiven
Age~ 666
Born: unknown
Race/ Character Type ~ Undead human
Type ~ Evil

Appearance ~
~ Physical ~ He is 6'11" tall, with short black hair and red glowing eyes. He is strong but thin. His appearance is affected by darkness from his death and that (read history)
~ Character ~ His eyes will burn when he is angry, he has an weak temper and get easy angry. He is very hard to get along with.

Skills/Talents ~ He loves to fight, and to tease other peoples minds.

Strengths/ Merits ~
~ Strong ~ Very high strength
~ Intelligent~ By watching people in their eyes, he may read what they think about him
~ Fast ~ Very fast by hand and foot.
~ Combat ~ At his 'free' time he has been training for close combat.
~ No blood ~ He has no blood in his vains.

Flaws ~
~ Doesn't forgive
~ Unpredictable
~ Can be cruel and heartless
~ Not very good in talking (read history)

The Abilities ~
~ Convince ~ He has a incredible talent of convincing and trick peoples minfs (magical)
~ Darkness ~ The abillity to sense a precanse in the dark and can even see in the dark. It also gives him a higher strenght
~ Life drain ~ With an single touch by hand he can drain an random amount of life from the target. (only works on living)
~ Climb/Jump ~ He has the magical abillity to jump high and climb fast.
~ Immune ~ As undead he is immune to mindspells

The Weaknesses ~
~ Weak to holy objects ~
~ Cannot cross strong or deep water
~ Fear nothing (can be thought as both good or bad)
~ Needs to feed off lust to feed the ardour
~ Direct strikes. (Low endurance)
~ Half skeleton (Spreading terror. Hard time being among people)

History/Background ~ As young (20 years) he served the land as one of the higher ranked knights. He fought for all that was good, and if the price was high enough, for the ones who payed him. He was a good knight, but his greed putted an end to his knighthood. But that was some years from this. The unforgiven (will come to that later) searched for a legendary artefact. It was an amulet that was promising the wielder immortality. Unforgiven searched for this his entire life, since even if he was a good knight he was a man filled by greed of power. After a long time of searching he found the amulet. He had to walk over snowy mountains and burning pits from hell. He had killed all from holy guardians of sacred relics to dragons. He putted the amulet on, and the legend kept its promise, but not in the way unforgiven thought. At the same moment he putted it on he got choked to death.

Some years later he awoke, ready to do anything thing his amulet told him to. But what the amulet asked from him was impossible, but he tried. He tried killing the king, but he got captured and slayed once more. He got revived by an holy knight, who thought that was not punish enough for all he had done. He got then imprisoned and has been that for over 600 years. He only some days ago escaped the dark prison, which had kept him, chained his entire life. He is now walking the earth in an unknown location.

other ~ He is an artefact hunter, and in search of all kind of legendary artefacts. He resently hear of the knife.

the-unforgiven
is it ok? big grin or should i make a new one.

the-unforgiven
~ Change my type to neutral of it is possible.. if not i am evil yes ~

Mardel
its great but do it like iv dont mine cause u dnt have to give every tiny little detaile and yes i have permissionso make your chars and then lets begin (it get better that this start but there might be a long battle at some point and if ur neutral try to eventually chosse gd or evil plz thx)

the-unforgiven
okey... i'll be evil thewn.. but shall i create a new character or scan i keep the one i posted earlier

Mardel
create a new 1

the-unforgiven
okey big grin

Mardel
so your traveling with me then??? before we can star we need some good peeps

Green_Demon
Name: Bell

Nickname: Bulserker

Race: Cow anthro

Type: Chaotic Neutral (With Good tendencies)

Elements: Lighning, Energy (Speed, strength, endurance)

Weapons: Axe, or Sun Sword (think, lightsaber, but magical)

Appearance: Basically an anthro (google it) of the cow type. Black fure with white spot. Black armor with yellow rims.

Background: Born to beserkers, is a beserker.

Mardel
energy?? what power is that???

Green_Demon
Energy is a neutral element. Laser eyes, telekenesis, brute strength, magic missile.

meleficus
Name: Iseah
Nickname: Runemaster
Race: Half-angel, half-human
Type: Good (Although he is a bit self centered)
Elements: Fire, Lightning
Weapons: Long sword, Dagger, staff

Skills: Very persuasive and sneaky. His talent with a Dagger is unparalleled.

Spells: Fire pillar, Lightning touch, Swift run, Slow fall, Enchant weapon, Wall of fire

Fears: Iseah is terrified of large bodies of water and gets sick at high altitude.

Appearance: Iseah stands at 6'2". He has deep black hair and eerie violet eyes. He has a physique like Bruce Lee, small but strong. He Is always dressed in white silk and almost never takes of his wide brimmed hat.

Background: Iseah's father was an angel who died in a holy battle against a devil. His mother died giving birth. Fortunately a kindly mage adopted him and raised him, training him in the ways of magic.

Mardel
could it be changed to fir or water or ice or sumthing cause thats what im aiminf for evry one to have not some varying magic so anyways if you make a cha use these elements:
Fire , water , ice , lightning , earth , white magic (healing limited to good) , black magic (spells of death &destruction limited to evil)

Mardel
can some one change the title of this rp to

Spell bound char creation & OOC tlk

and ill make a new spell bound for the actuall rp

Mardel
(my changed char)

Name: Mardel

Nickname: Whatever you feel like callin me

Race: vampire

Type:evil

Elements: lightning and fire Black magic can be used but only if in the company of black magic useres

Weapons: metal claws, Teeth, and a large Katana

Appearance: large (not sticking out)pointed ears black hooded cloak and light leather boots has electric blue eyes and wears a black leather top and trowsers and has long black hair mucally on his stomach he had a tatoo of the knife it was there ever since he was born his eyes ocasianly look like they have a fire inside.

Background: he was made kill his own family while under a spel but killed the man with his anger and also revenge took over him and he made Two friends that went all over the place Argrel a high class dark knite Ariel a wind user. and whoever he lets travel with him

Mardel
more magic

wind,

and you can summon fire monkeys or animals or earth monkeys or wind monkeys or anyanimal and is any ideas for magic please tell me of them and we can chose if we use them or not

the-unforgiven
Name: David

Nickname: Fallen angel of hate

Race: corrupted angel

Type: evil

Elements: Wind and Fire

Weapons: A long one handed blade.

Appearance:

http://www.warriorofjah.blogger.com.br/shadow%20angel.jpg

Background: post soon..

Mardel
are you at the camp wid me and the other 2 that i go around with (you can get angry and kill the wind guy now i dnt need him lol

the-unforgiven
I am with you guys big grin but i dont know how to start.

Wolflet
Name: Leala

Race: Witch

Type: Evil

Elements: Wind and Black

Weapons: sword

Appearance: see attachment credit

Background: Leala grew up with only her father who tought her magic. (i will most likey post more background later...my minds to sleepy)

the-unforgiven
Background : (brief) David has during his life served the light. But he had minds an angel was not allowed to have. At the age of 2000 he got caged, since god almighty had not the heart to slay an keeper of the heaven gates. At the age of 4500 he escaped and god realised he could not keep him here. He sent him down to hell. The devil realised the power within and named him angel of hate. He sent him to earth the spread terror. But he sent him to the evil side, and he now had to find the knife to get trough.

Mardel
just start sayin how you met at the camp or something by the way my char is actually a vampire lord

Mardel
how many evil do we have and how many good/? can the next person that joins plzbe good and if yove joind already make ur intro at the

Spell bound RP thread

and not this char &joining bit

silvertsume
name: evangiana Dufresne (( not like evangelion roll eyes (sarcastic) eh-van-gee-ah-na stick out tongue..and the last name sounds like dufrain))
nickname: Gia
race: half angel half demon

type: nuetral
elements: darkness and some light,
weapons: her powers over darkness, and her feathers, and a knife.

background: Gia is the product of a male angel and a femal raven demon. soon after she was born her father took her under his care, but he was banished, and eventually killed for having a demon child. her mothers where abouts were still unknown, in fact all gia did know was that her mother took her twin(not identical) Recca. so a 6 year old evangiana moved aimlesly from place to place, trying to find the sister she never knew, and still is to this day. she used her assasin skills for money.

appearence: (see below)
clothes: a black tank top with kaki mini shorts, or a thin cottoon white dress like thing. normally doesnt wear any shoes.

silvertsume
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/Angel-00003.jpg

Mardel
could you cnage it plz cause neutral cant have blk or white magic loll soz i 4 gt to say

the-unforgiven
can one person reach the other side, without the knife?

silvertsume
wait.. i dont get it.. so i cant have black magic? or i cnat be nuetral?

the-unforgiven
you cant be neutral... you will have to choose, if you want to use black or white magic. if you are good, you can use light.. if you are evil you can use dark.. thats how i got his words yes

meleficus
Was my character Okay? Should I change anything?

the-unforgiven
I dont se anything wrong with it stick out tongue

silvertsume
fine then i wont have light, but mine isnt black... its just...shadow erm

the-unforgiven
sweet stick out tongue are you good or evil? *curious*

silvertsume
i personaly still wanna be nuetral...erm

the-unforgiven
I understand that yes but he said you would have to deside a side.. but maybe you dont have to deside that now.. but when the war come, if it will come.. I guess you will have to have pick a side.

Mardel
you can be nutral just if youve got blk magic your slightly evil just not evil evil

Mardel
you can fly over it if your wind power is enought but you cant destroy it without the knife and my men ar exusted from getting over the wall

Mardel
btw there is a forest with a large empty grass land in the middle with a great big glowing stone and you will find out what its for
a battle in my last thread (same story) was forght there and the fight is still going on and is there any good peeps

Mardel
my guy can summon lightining storms and metor showers and most things to do with fire and lightning

Mardel
wolflet where abouts are you in the rp bit ???

Wolflet
with your people at the camp

Green_Demon
My char can shoot lightning from her hands, pick things up with her mind, move really fast, and deflect magic with her Sun Blade.))

silvertsume
Originally posted by Mardel
you can be nutral just if youve got blk magic your slightly evil just not evil evil but i dont have black magic erm

shadow12
(may i join)

riku harada
(my i join?

Name: Hemlock

Nickname: Hem

Race:half angel/half demon

Type: neutral

Elements: (do darkness and light count?)

Weapons: magic, 2 swords, daggers

Appearance: silvery hair tied back in pony-tail, gray eyes, black demonic symbol over left eye, thin, about 6 ft, black wings, wearing black shirt, black pants, black boots, two black belts, grey cloak (all travel stained)

Background: offspring of a rogue angel and a rogue demon (both of really high orders). his parents were hunted down by their own sides and killed, his mother hide him with a group of mercenaries. like the mecenaries he grew up with, he has not taken one side (yet)

Other: if you get him really angry, he goes into a type of blood lust

Name: Malerie (rhmes with valerie)

Nickname: mel, or anything else

Race: elf

Type: good

Elements: water and air

Weapons: arrows, magic, staff

Appearance: black hair, pointy ears, blue eyes, about 5'6", thin

Background: she's a bard, bad history with the side of evil, they killed her entire family, and took her to be raised to the dark, she rebelled

that good?)

the-unforgiven
The rp just started.. it must be ok to join big grin

Mardel
why have you got 2 peeps 1 only plz and blk white magic count but if urevil and you are workinng with a blk/white magic user the thats the onlyway you can use blk/white magic unless your a blk/white magic user

Mardel
quote: (post)
you can be nutral just if youve got blk magic your slightly evil just not evil evil

but i dont have black magic

ok you can have 1 another magic like wind fire ice

Mardel
so yes blk & white count and any evil/good guy that is with a blk/white magic user they can use blk/white magic but only if its helpin or bein help with the spell/magic

Mardel
so who is actually Rping in the Rp ???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mardel
people join plz (be on good side plz)

riku harada
why have you got 2 peeps 1 only plz and blk white magic count but if urevil and you are workinng with a blk/white magic user the thats the onlyway you can use blk/white magic unless your a blk/white magic user
sorry. one was for another rp. i just copied it from my file. the first one, hemlock is who i want to use. ignore the other one plz.

Wolflet
stop posting in a row plz Mardel erm

riku harada
kinda confused.....
so i can't use black magic and white magic, or i can't be neutral and use both

can i have a type of magic that is neither? like and inbetween?

Mardel
Blk and white magic counts and you can be nnutrel choose 1 ether white or black and choose fire lightning or summat for your second power if you choose white you will most proberly turn good and if you gt blk magic the evil but if you reli want to stay nuetral you can try and take the knife and destroy it any objections (but only 2 powers and you cant have blk and whitee together)

riku harada
okay. white and fire then. i like fire. (pyro)

Mardel
same lol

the-unforgiven
~ I will change my powers to wind and dark magic. ~

Mardel
kk kool

Mardel
any one that hasnt posted and is in the game plz somehow kill yourself if your not going to play or post if you havent already and if you need to recap on whats happend just ask in this spell bound (not the game)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.