Logan's skull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-43D
Was Logan's skull also injected with adamantium?

In X-2, Logan (Wolverine) got shot in the forehead but the bullet didn't penetrate his skull. If it was organic (bone), Logan would die.

Two problems i have with this however:

1. How was adamantium injected into Logan's skull without demaging his brain?
2. An adamantium skull is very heavy. How does Wolverine's brain edure the weight?

Logan's chemistry must be extraordinarily different than an ordinary human. Otherwise he would not have survived the injection.

Arcane
the adamantium coats the outside of his skull, not teh inside where his brain lives

plus i dont think adamantium is that heavy

ninja

eristole
actually the composition of adamantium is pretty much that of iron, but his healing factor keeps his muscles strong enough to lift it. however, since his whole bone structure is coated in adamantium, it pretty much balances it out.

remember when he lost his adamantium from magneto.. his body started to change because it wasnt used to his bones being so light,
and he reverted into an animal form where his body wasnt used it it and became a slunched down little monkey guy.

Arcane
close enough ninja

Fianna
Originally posted by X-43D
Was Logan's skull also injected with adamantium?

In X-2, Logan (Wolverine) got shot in the forehead but the bullet didn't penetrate his skull. If it was organic (bone), Logan would die.

Two problems i have with this however:

1. How was adamantium injected into Logan's skull without demaging his brain?
2. An adamantium skull is very heavy. How does Wolverine's brain edure the weight?

Logan's chemistry must be extraordinarily different than an ordinary human. Otherwise he would not have survived the injection. I don't know...maybe because Logan doesn't existomg_smilie

Arcane
hehehehehehehe funny and true

ayjay
Originally posted by Fianna
I don't know...maybe because Logan doesn't existomg_smilie
heheh you cheeeky guurl ^__^
wat i dun get about that whole bullet in head thing was that the bullet went IN and the came out....the layer of skin and muscle on ur forehead is not the length of a bullet...>_<..this leaves ayjay confuzzled

Fianna
Originally posted by ayjay
heheh you cheeeky guurl ^__^
wat i dun get about that whole bullet in head thing was that the bullet went IN and the came out....the layer of skin and muscle on ur forehead is not the length of a bullet...>_<..this leaves ayjay confuzzled Cheeky messed ..me? schmoll angel

lol ..that's true...very confusing..

eristole
have you ever seen a bullet impact? it mushrooms up. so i guess at that range hitting a metal that it can't even dent, it could mushroom up and stick in there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.