Is Raph a girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
well do you think he is

Joker1237
what makes you think that?

CorderaMitchell
He hates raphael.

Mådness
Raph is a guy. All the turtles are guys (except for Venus). End of discussion

BENITO
Originally posted by Joker1237
what makes you think that? Cause he's sooooo moody
always looks out for shadow saying he can relate
and he is the only one that has never commented on the fact that April good looking

CorderaMitchell
When have the other turtles done so?

Joker1237
maybe Ralf likes blonds??? and he hates red heads, and he is so anger at Leo for making him wear that red mask. No wonder he is so moody, I be moody if I had to wear a color I hated 24 o 7 lol/

Joker1237
April is a good looking and the Turles had aways commented it on her.

Mike called April a fox in the First movie.

Don well, the closes he got to calling April a babe, is when he is taugting Ralf about April in the first movie, and Ralf thowns a side at Don.

Leo says April is something in the first movie as well.

CorderaMitchell
Thats right I thought you were implying the cartoon.

But notice raph always rescues april, in the movies and the cartoon?

BENITO
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Thats right I thought you were implying the cartoon.

But notice raph always rescues april, in the movies and the cartoon? That cause girls have to stick together

Myth
By way of personality, I said yes. He is a crying b!tch with major mood swings. PMS anybody?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by BENITO
That cause girls have to stick together

On the old toons?

PimpXMaster
Raph is my homey. The only Turtle Pimp. I almost got lost in this site

BENITO
Originally posted by Myth
By way of personality, I said yes. He is a crying b!tch with major mood swings. PMS anybody? see someone else with the same opinion

CorderaMitchell
I wasn't bothered by his personality, he was worse in the movies, IMO.

BENITO
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Raph is my homey. The only Turtle Pimp. I almost got lost in this site

Raph a pimp laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing

CorderaMitchell
Raph a pimp laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing

Raph is an ass, that doesn't make him a girl though...

BENITO
Raph is an ass, that doesn't make him a girl though... a moody ass at that

CorderaMitchell
a moody ass at that moody, he has a temper...

BENITO
moody, he has a temper... Thats not a temper he has its PMS

CorderaMitchell
I had a feeling you'd be here around this time, something told me to come...

I was right!!!

BENITO
I had a feeling you'd be here around this time, something told me to come...

I was right!!! you've been looking at my post times

CorderaMitchell
No actually I haven't, I just get on from 9-11 in the mornings, I was hoping you'd stay longer, so we could chat...

BENITO
No actually I haven't, I just get on from 9-11 in the mornings, I was hoping you'd stay longer, so we could chat... aw

Tha C-Master
aw stupid me for wanting to be friends

BENITO
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
stupid me for wanting to be friends No hommes lets be buds we can Form a TMNT Fan club

slim_thug

BENITO
Originally posted by slim_thug
Who is venus She was from the Live action Series
She wasn't Ninja She was Shinobi and Well She Sucked

masterkit
The closet he'd get to bein a girl, is gay

which he's not.

BENITO
Originally posted by masterkit
The closet he'd get to bein a girl, is gay

which he's not. are you sure cause he's either a Girl or Gay cause of some of things he Does and Doesn't

Cletus-138
u guys are all nerds. **** all your ****** ninja turtles

Buslady
Nobody ever calls Raphael a girl. mad

You all don't seem to understand the character that is Raphael. He is a myriad of negative emotions bundled into one person. Sadness, depression, anger, disgust. He has issues. Don't you? How would you feel if you were never allowed to be apart of society because you were not like humans although you feel like one? You speak, walk, talk, everything but you are stuck between animal and human? You'd also possibly have a degree of hatred towards the human species because they have everything you don't and won't ever have. Like a family of your own, a job, car, all kindsa junk. No, Raph and his brothers have to live hidden away from those who might hurt them. They could be dissected or have experiments done on them. Someone might try to recreate them, yeah, force them to breed with something. Humans would hurt them. He must fight all the time. Never knowing when an enemy might strike. Or where the next meal is coming from. Put yourself in his shoes..err feet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.