old characters in the new toon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
well which of the olde TMNT characters would you like to see in the new toon

Joker1237
Slash gets my vote, he was one cool EVIL turtle.

CorderaMitchell
Slash, he'd fit with the new feel of the show...

BENITO
Originally posted by Joker1237
Slash gets my vote, he was one cool EVIL turtle. I still want to see the transnutrionos cause of there strange alien technology

Myth
Slash was badass. I even had a pet turtle named after him when I was little.

Red Superfly
Baxter the Fly. That always creeped me out when I was a kid.

Krang wanted to vapourise him, but instead he was turned into a fly. As a kid I was midly disturbed.

Either him or Bebop and Rocksteady. Why weren't they in it from the start?

BENITO
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Baxter the Fly. That always creeped me out when I was a kid.

Krang wanted to vapourise him, but instead he was turned into a fly. As a kid I was midly disturbed.

Either him or Bebop and Rocksteady. Why weren't they in it from the start? Mirage original more adult comics (Bebop and Rocksteady aren't in these)

theyre is also the belief of Peter Laird that too many mutant makes the TMNT and Splinter Seem less Specail

They're is also the fact that the villains actually pose a real threat to the Shellbacks

Mainstream
yeah Slash could be cool...they could have Shredder train him. shedder could lie and trick Slash into thinking the turtles are is enemies...and Rat king would be cool.

BENITO
Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah Slash could be cool...they could have Shredder train him. shedder could lie and trick Slash into thinking the turtles are is enemies...and Rat king would be cool. yeah I've heard that they're going to put him in so I didn't put him on the poll

Mainstream
I love the Rat king...what's his back story..why is he king of the rats?

BENITO
I love the Rat king...what's his back story..why is he king of the rats? I don't know I could guess

and dude why Don't you start collecting the New TMNt comics Cause He might be making an appearance in one of those I can't quite remeber He was going to be in the new TMNt something

Mainstream
I got a book where Splinter cuts the heads off of these super foot soilders

BENITO
I got a book where Splinter cuts the heads off of these super foot soilders yeah I've got that one If got Tales 7-13
anxiously awaiting 15

Mainstream
I like tales of TMNT....it's the only black and white comic I'll ever buy.

BENITO
I like tales of TMNT....it's the only black and white comic I'll ever buy. yeah this month it's got a story with 4 leo's one 6 ones 15 ones 45 and the others to old to count it

CorderaMitchell
The rat king?

I'm not sure if I was a big "rat king" fan.

BENITO
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
The rat king?

I'm not sure if I was a big "rat king" fan. Why not!!!!

CorderaMitchell
I don't know, I need to watch some of the older shows again...

BENITO
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I don't know, I need to watch some of the older shows again... yeah they're releasing the first cartoon on DVD season by Season

Mådness
I voted for Slash. I was going to say the Rat King, but he's gonna be in it in season four *waves about a flag with the Rat King's face on it*

CorderaMitchell
I have SOME of the old cartoons, but none of them with rat king on it.

Joker1237
Rat King is coming back??? I never relly like the guy since he kidnap April and put her in a cage trap by rats. Than he feed her the left overs of his pet rats.

Sure April gets kidnap, I all for that. But at least Shredder shows her some respect. But NOOO, Not Rat King.

ok I a big April fan, After the Turtles, she was the next best thing.

BENITO
Originally posted by Joker1237
Rat King is coming back??? I never relly like the guy since he kidnap April and put her in a cage trap by rats. Than he feed her the left overs of his pet rats.

Sure April gets kidnap, I all for that. But at least Shredder shows her some respect. But NOOO, Not Rat King.

ok I a big April fan, After the Turtles, she was the next best thing.

My Sister loves April aswell

But Shadoes Better

Buslady
Who cares because it won't happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.