this sux.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silvertsume
im caught between like 3 sets of 2 person fights.. and im stuck in the middle cry the annoying one is two girl friends fighting over a guy, and they each want me to take there side.. any suggestions? sigh

Clavis
dont take sides walk away and ask your mum for help instead of kmc... coz you know mum knows best

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by silvertsume
im caught between like 3 sets of 2 person fights.. and im stuck in the middle cry the annoying one is two girl friends fighting over a guy, and they each want me to take there side.. any suggestions? sigh run far away from there big grin

Korri
Its sucks that you cant spell sucks.

Cinemaddiction
Kill them all.

silvertsume
Originally posted by Korri
Its sucks that you cant spell sucks. im sorry no

Korri
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Kill them all.

droolio

Neo_Version 7
Stop being friends with them.

HimoKun
im caught between like 3 sets of 2 person fights.. and im stuck in the middle cry the annoying one is two girl friends fighting over a guy, and they each want me to take there side.. any suggestions? sigh

Ignore them until it blows over.

RagnaViper
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Kill them all.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/clap.gif

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by HimoKun

yes

s|m
Originally posted by HimoKun
I was cought up between 2 sides once, and when I decided to ignore it, they told me I'm insensitive, cold, and I don't give a sh*t. Now they barely talk to me confused

silvertsume
Originally posted by s|m
I was cought up between 2 sides once, and when I decided to ignore it, they told me I'm insensitive, cold, and I don't give a sh*t. Now they barely talk to me confused that sux no...... horse banball

HimoKun
Normally ignoring them works. Just don't go out with the guy That makes things much worse.

s|m
that sux no...... horse banball

I know.
A lot of people see me that way sad

... were those smilies necessairy confused?

Dogbert
Tell them each that if they were your friend they wouldn't try and make you pick sides, and if they stop being your friend they were shitty friends to start out with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.