Zeiss VS Taskmaster: hand to hand combat fight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
The carbon copy of Taskmaster VS the orginal one!

Who will win?

Everybody know who Tasky is, here is Zeiss:

He single-handedly kicked Batman's ass in their first encounter, and was able to do the same to Catwoman. He has increased reflexes because the modifations in his brain, so everything seems to move in slow motion to him.

http://onfinite.com/libraries/104563/d8d.jpg

I THINK that Taskmaster could beat him...but I am not sure. What do you think?

DarkCrawler
Oh, C'MON.

Wanderer259
Basically, this guy doesn't do the same thing as Task does. He doesn't actually duplicate physical movements - he just sees them in slow motion or whatever, records them, and can even play them backwards to study them. So Taskmaster's ability to switch 'styles' won't be much of an advantage here.

I'll have to think.

Warrior18
Bump

occultdestroyer
Taskmaster

godking
Originally posted by Wanderer259
Basically, this guy doesn't do the same thing as Task does. He doesn't actually duplicate physical movements - he just sees them in slow motion or whatever, records them, and can even play them backwards to study them. So Taskmaster's ability to switch 'styles' won't be much of an advantage here.

I'll have to think. Taskmaster does not need tech to do what Zeiss does Zeiss is a poor copy of Tasky .

The original for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.