Battlefront... maps... how?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jango_Fett_A
Since vidiogames are Expanded Universe, i thought this would be a good place to post (correct me if i'm wrong.) I've been wondering for a while, on battlefront, how do people make maps? I've played a few and noticed lots of similarities in all the levels people have made, so i was thinking, is there a program that lets you create a map, or is there a code you have to type in?

If anyone can help me, i would really appriciate it, i would even appriciate a link to a site that explains this. I would like to create a map of my own big grin

I'm looking forward to battlefront 2, and i hope there is a map generator or something Happy Dance

Jango_Fett_A
Does anyone know?

kamikz
I don't know really. I have never played any new, playermade maps, where did you find them? I'm really looking forward to BF2.

CobbleR
The feature that I'm looking forward to most is the ability to play as a Jedi or Sith

kamikz
Or the space battles. Man I wish it could be November right now, god I'm bored. sleep1

CobbleR
When you play in the GCW era what person do you usually use for rebels?

Jango_Fett_A
Originally posted by kamikz
I don't know really. I have never played any new, playermade maps, where did you find them? I'm really looking forward to BF2.

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/files/Star_Wars_Battlefront;58index and click on maps and then, custom maps

You need a program to UnZip the files

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.