General Greivous vs. ROTS Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthGenises
The battle takes place in the Jedi Temple Training Room.

Darth_Janus
Anakin, I would assume.

Aduruth
anakin hands down, well not literally, lol wink

kamikz
Probably Anakin, he is acording to GL and Nick Gillard a better swordsman than Obi-Wan and Obi-Wan doesent really need to think alot in this duel. I guess Anakin could go berserk here and kick GG's ass.

DarthGenises
Only Gillard said that and hes an arrogant ***hole, also watch ROTS again Obi-Wan got lucky and got a hold of Grevious's blaster.

Human Vader
YOU watch ROTS again, Obi had Grievous on the run, he easily defeated him in lightsaber combat.

kamikz
[Yes Grievous was a coward and ran away, he was owned by Obi.

Oh sorry, only Nick Gillard stated that Annie was better than Obi, again sorry.

Darth_Janus
Nick Gillard says that Anakin is better than Obi-Wan, but he hasn't mastered the head game part of fighting. Anyways, Nick Gillard's opinion is shakier than GL's. I mean, NG says that he can take Ray Park and Ewan McGregor. He's on crack.

Fishy
I'm not so sure actually, a big part of why Obi Wan won was because of his fighting style. Anakin isn't that much better then Obi if he is at all. He would have to become angry or he would lose.

Darth_Janus
Welcome back Fishy. Long time, no see. How'd your dog training camp go?

Fishy
Seeing as I wasn't training dogs it went very well stick out tongue

My blood has been replaced with beer and i just had my best vacation ever smile

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Fishy
Seeing as I wasn't training dogs it went very well stick out tongue

My blood has been replaced with beer and i just had my best vacation ever smile

Luck bastard. I haven't had a blood to beer transfusion since Oktoberfest '99.

MAKASHIMAN
Grievous. (He would piss off Anakin and make him lose focus)

Admiral Akbar
WHat would The general have to say?

Darth_Janus
He'd say this to Anakin...

"Yo' mama's so bad at acting she makes George Lucas cringe!"

Dark Thor
Anakin doesnt need his lightsaber. He can Force choke Grievous. End of discussion. Moving on!

MAKASHIMAN
Yeah. Yeah. NO. Grievous would talk about Padme or insult his skill (the little that anakin already has) Anakin would become pissed and try to pull another ''Mustafar jump".

Master Tyvokka
Anakin for sure

Master Tyvokka
Grievous is a coward he couldnt defeat Obi-Wan at Utapau anakin will surely kick some droid ass

Darth L. Dipsit
Regardless, Anakin has the Force at his command, whereas Grievous does not - this was well-noted by MAKASHIMAN. No more should be necessary to secure the win.

Darth Windu
Well yeah, but Force Powers aren't everything. . . except in Anakin's case.

MAKASHIMAN
What case is that he hardly ever uses the force except for the choke and that got old fast.

Darth Windu
Well, Anakin is probably the only Jedi aside from Windu who is willing to use offensive powers on Grievous. Obi-Wan used a push, and the General had no defense against that. So, with a little persuasion, Anakin would give in to his anger and try to crush the General. Most Jedi would never do that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.