Fleur Delacour ~ No Longer Unsure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
I was not impressed by her to begin with, even after reading GoF, but the way in which she reacted to the tragedy in HBP really moved me.

So, if you can find it in yourselves to appreciate Fleur, tell us here big grin

Syren
*bump* eyes

Imaginary
Sy stick out tongue

I agree, I wasn't exactly a huge Fleur fan either, and I don't like the person who plays her in GOF. But I like her now smile

Syren
I haven't seen GoF, but I seem to recall the actress from a split second advert at the cinema... but I wasn't really concentrating ninja who played her?

Clovie
I was always thinking that Fleur is more of willa (ermm.i don't remember how exextly they were called..i think her grandma was one)

but i totaly agree... i have the same as mrs. weasly assumed that they won't get married in this situation..
and she was just so.. caring
it was a possitive dissapointment (if something like that exists)

Syren
yes A positive event coming out of something tragic... like it took something so awful to prove Fleur could be a beautiful person on the inside too.

And she's a Veela, and yeah, I thought she was more Veela than human at first, but she's turned out really cool. I actualy got all emotional again over that part, especially when she shoved Mrs Weasley out of the way and started to tend to Bill, and Molly said about the tiara cry

Clovie
what tiara?

and i totally agree
though i somehow wasn't getting emotional at all messed

Syren
When Molly said Fleur could borrow Great Auntie Muriel's tiara for the wedding as it would go well with Fleur's hair big grin Page 581

Clovie
don't tell me pages confused

and i remember now.

Syren
Why not? It was supposed to help you... I even went and looked especially cry

Clovie
coz i don't have 'book'

Imaginary
Originally posted by Syren
I haven't seen GoF, but I seem to recall the actress from a split second advert at the cinema... but I wasn't really concentrating ninja who played her?

Clemence Poesy... or something. I don't think she looks like my Fleur erm

Clovie
there is already a GoF movie? huh

and i saw some piccie and she was too tall confused

DarkC
She ain't shallow any more.

Syren
yes Maybe she's learned something that can never be considered superficial, how to love someone other than herself big grin

PinkDi@monds
Phlem...hahahaha...

yeah, I have to agree, I thought she was a stuck up cow, and laughed like an idiot when Ginny was prancing out of the door, pretending to be Fleur, but now I see that she has feelings like the rest of us. She's quite cool. I didn't picture Fleur ANYTHING like the actress

Coonskin 13
agreed they screwed up Fleur in the movie, along with Mad-Eye.

DarkC
Fluer's cool now.

Syren
They definitely got MadEye wrong... although I also thought they'd screwed up over Lockhart by casting Kenneth Branagh, but I was swayed the other way when I saw the movie... so I may be pleasantly surprised.

kanis
starwars I liked fleur in GOF it was cedric diggory i didn't like as well as Victor Krum but was bit annoyed when he was killed by voldemort, but I hated Victor Krum with a vengence. Because I've seen an image of him in the movie and he doesn't look quite what I expected to see. But the actress who plays fleur looks fantastic, moody does look weird in the image.

HPRox90
Moody doesn't look anything like he;s supposed to!!!

Anoushka
yes A positive event coming out of something tragic... like it took something so awful to prove Fleur could be a beautiful person on the inside too.

And she's a Veela, and yeah, I thought she was more Veela than human at first, but she's turned out really cool. I actualy got all emotional again over that part, especially when she shoved Mrs Weasley out of the way and started to tend to Bill, and Molly said about the tiara cry

*sniff* it was so beautiful...
changed my mind about her completely happy

kanis
starwars I've seen the trailer for GOF and it looks fantastic and I can't wait until it comes out in november, we've also got to see how the guy who plays moody acts first

occultus
Can anyone show me some pics of the actors? I havn't seen them.

Yeah, I changed my mind about her too, (although I never had a strong opinion on her in the first place).

kanis
starwars I coulden't show you but he does not look like moody at all because in cineworld sunderland their is a harry potter 3-D stand thing with all the goblet of fire characters on it and a person who does not look like moody.

PinkDi@monds
They definitely got MadEye wrong... although I also thought they'd screwed up over Lockhart by casting Kenneth Branagh, but I was swayed the other way when I saw the movie... so I may be pleasantly surprised. He's got an this to keep his eye in place...its not him at ALL. Also I pictured Fleur more...$lutty. Krum is actually pretty much how I pictured him. They have Hermione ALL WRONG at the Yule Ball, though.

kanis
alucard I liked Fleur she was cute, and Mad Eye Moody he was in some way the way i saw him but their is no changing him now, was it just me or did Cedric remind anyone of Hayden Christenson.

CrazyEyes
I LOVE FLEUR DELACOUR IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE AND CLEMENCE POESY IS ABSOLUETLY STUNNING, SHE MADE THE FILM FOR ME.

kanis
alucard Yeah she was cute.

anthonystop18
i think she is a grrat actor and she is hot hot hot

sammii
i expected Fleur to be well different i thought shed be more pretty n she didn't really speak much in gof xxxx

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by sammii
i expected Fleur to be well different i thought shed be more pretty n she didn't really speak much in gof xxxx I know, at first I thought Clemence Posey couldn't speak English, but then at the end of the 2nd task she thanked Ron and Harry. I think she didn't speak much because she gets English lessons from Bill, so if that is put in HalfBlood Prince movie, it will show.

kanis
batman Out of the all the outfits she wore the pink tracksuit was the more cutest.

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by kanis
batman Out of the all the outfits she wore the pink tracksuit was the more cutest. She looked brilliant in that.

kanis
devil2 Yes she did shame what happened to her in the maze.

Neha
I feel the same about Fleur as everyone here feels and she looks how I imagined she would be apart from her hair which I expected to be a LOT longer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.