DeadPool Bullseye and Elektra vs Batman Solo and Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Great Fight

Nataku8188
Easy fight. Deadpool and bullseye alone could take batman solo and punisher.

Juntai
Solo?

jgiant
their would be to much fighting between teams and it would soon be every man and women for themselves. Everyone would gang up on bats cuz noone likes him and he would go down first. bullseye kills elektra again, while he dose this punisher snipes bullseye in the head. Deadpool makes some wise craks while all this is going on and Deadpool and Frank fight for a while, but because of deadpools healing factor frank has a tough time. Frank gets shot up alot, takes about seven bullets then while deadpool goes in for the kill shot frank throws a flashbang and blinds deadpool, frank then shoves a grenade down his deformed mouth and straps an antipersonel mine to his chest. They both die, stalemate. imo.

Metalmanx
Uh...I'd say Bullseye kills all three.

golem370
How about Batman Slade and Punisher vs the others on the list

SnakeEyes
Leave... no expression

Nataku8188
Originally posted by jgiant
their would be to much fighting between teams and it would soon be every man and women for themselves. Everyone would gang up on bats cuz noone likes him and he would go down first. bullseye kills elektra again, while he dose this punisher snipes bullseye in the head. Deadpool makes some wise craks while all this is going on and Deadpool and Frank fight for a while, but because of deadpools healing factor frank has a tough time. Frank gets shot up alot, takes about seven bullets then while deadpool goes in for the kill shot frank throws a flashbang and blinds deadpool, frank then shoves a grenade down his deformed mouth and straps an antipersonel mine to his chest. They both die, stalemate. imo.

OR Bullseye throws a handful of paper clips and all three opponents die. That sounds about right.

Last time Punisher fought Bullseye he got schooled like when I beat up handicapped kids.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.