Who is the more ruthless?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthrevan89
Ok this thread popped into my mind after I saw another post by Janus that mentioned NWN which in turn led me to Forgotten Realms. Then I was thinking, Sith or Drow? Who is the more ruthless? Now for you people that have never read any of Salvator's books about Drizzt or for that matter even played Dnd...this thread will make absolutly no sense to you.

IMO the Drow are more ruthless than Sith. evil face

Darth_Janus
More ruthless and definately more cunning, but Sith get the title for most destruction waged. Drow live pretty stable lives for being creatures of chaos, and they aren't much for expansionists.

Captain REX
I would say the Sith.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Captain REX
I would say the Sith.

Just how much do you know about the Drow?

Yeah sure the Sith follow the same principles as the Drow, but the Drow are in essence creatures of complete ruthlessness.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
More ruthless and definately more cunning, but Sith get the title for most destruction waged. Drow live pretty stable lives for being creatures of chaos, and they aren't much for expansionists.

The only thing I dislike about drow is the Martchial (something like that) society. For some odd reason I find it insulting that males are considered inferior and therefore I have never cared for Lolth.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by darthrevan89
The only thing I dislike about drow is the Martchial (something like that) society. For some odd reason I find it insulting that males are considered inferior and therefore I have never cared for Lolth.

Well, when you start asking your wife or girlfriend if it's okay to come online to KMC for five minutes during the day, you will be thinking something different.. lmao

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Well, when you start asking your wife or girlfriend if it's okay to come online to KMC for five minutes during the day, you will be thinking something different.. lmao

I don't really get this...but then again I'm only 15.

Darth_Janus
You'll start identifying with the male drow.

Man, I love educating the youth of the world.

Illustrious
Yeah, the hearth is still a matriarchal society.

Tangible God
I have no pimpin clue as to what the drow are, so I'm gonna go buy some cheap Poontang.

Captain REX
Originally posted by darthrevan89
Just how much do you know about the Drow?

Yeah sure the Sith follow the same principles as the Drow, but the Drow are in essence creatures of complete ruthlessness.

Oh, nothing, but you made it sound like they're not from Star Wars... stick out tongue

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Captain REX
Oh, nothing, but you made it sound like they're not from Star Wars... stick out tongue

Drow is another name for Dark Elves from DnD or Forgotten Realms.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.