All WWF (now WWE) Wrestling Superstars ever vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Imagine... all WWF (WWE) Wrestling Superstars... bad and good ones...

appeared in the last 50 years...

included such stars like...

Bruno Sammartino, Verne Gage, Pedro Moralez, Shawn Michaels,
Bret the Hitman Hart, Ric Flair, Macho Man Randy Savage, Ricky the Dragon Steamboat and Hulk Hogan

and powerhouses like:
Big John Studd, The Undertaker, Big Daddy Cool Diesel, King Kong Bundy, Sid Justice, Hercules, Ultimate Warrior and the 8th wonder of the world Andre the Giant

to mention a few guys here...

image ... all this guys in a clash against a Mindless total out of controll Hulk.. in my opinion the strongest, purest form of green Hulk

Betageuze
the same match .. like against Mindless Hulk.... now against the Juggernaut

has Hulk or Juggs more problems ?

olympian
Even the uber jobber ones like Rick Flair?

Mindless Hulk is doooomed.

newjak86
Juggernaut claps his hands together their all done.

jacobo0o
i see mindless hulk winnning but
i dont think he can stand against the PEOPLES ELBOW

newjak86
All I can say is the other wrestlers don't even matter this comes down to Hulk vs Hulk Hogan.
I belive that once Hulkamania starts going then not even Hulk's rage powers can keep pace with how much strength the yellow and red is gonna be going up.

DigiMark007
Well, it's technically a vs. match, but it's too similar to the Hulk thread....I'm merging the two...people can respond to both at the same time if they want...

DarkCrawler
Doing good job...

(Where's my mod badge?! shifty )

DigiMark007
Thanks

I have it....just send me the $200 it cost KMC to make it and I'll send it in the mail...hehe wink

Dark Thor
Mr. Mod sir, shouldnt this be closed?

Grammaton
Once that Ultimate Warrior music starts thumping...U know its alllllll over big grin

long pig
"I am a real american, I am a real american"

Hulk Hogan says "......WHATCHA GONNA DO GREENIE?!?!"

EsteemedLeader
the undertaker drops the tombstone piledriver on him. NO ONE gets up after a tombstone...

Tron
Hmmmm, the extremely powerful, one man military and superhero stomping Juggernaut; versus a bunch of HUMANS?

Hmmmmm, I think you can easily answer this one yourself.

Originally posted by Dark Thor
Mr. Mod sir, shouldnt this be closed?

I think I'll let our new mod decide on that one.wink

Metalmanx
How does one become a moderator exactly?

Just curious is all, heh.

Congrats, DigiMark007!

gautam
Once Bret Hart gets the sharpshooter in...its over...

grey fox
this is like putting one hundred old ladies against a guy with a machine gun. Or a hundred wolverines versus one agent x laughing

jinzin
ultimate warriors neigh unstopable...and goldberg would probably win this by himself.....

newjak86
Let's not forget Stone Cold Seve Austin

gautam
then hed pour beer in the hulks mouth...then flick him off

grey fox
True ....very true

jinzin
hulk reverts to banner after the wwe divas are brought in as a diversion....(they already know hulk will transform back to banner because the hurricanes admittedly a comic book nerd and he told them what would happen.....).....when hulk's been reduced to banner...stone cold stuns him knocking him out...the rest of them tear banners body limb from limb....

wow...i just made an entirely plausible scenario where hulk actually loses......wow......confused that ain't right.........................

newjak86
Originally posted by jinzin
hulk reverts to banner after the wwe divas are brought in as a diversion....(they already know hulk will transform back to banner because the hurricanes admittedly a comic book nerd and he told them what would happen.....).....when hulk's been reduced to banner...stone cold stuns him knocking him out...the rest of them tear banners body limb from limb....

wow...i just made an entirely plausible scenario where hulk actually loses......wow......confused that ain't right......................... now can you do it for Juggernaut.

jinzin
hell no!

unless................has there ever been a wrestler with a magic gimmick?...

wierd how the title says juggernaught but the thread starter refers to hulk as to whom the wrestlers fight...

oh yeah hasn't hulk already beaten juggernaught? big grin

newjak86
Originally posted by jinzin
hell no!

unless................has there ever been a wrestler with a magic gimmick?...

wierd how the title says juggernaught but the thread starter refers to hulk as to whom the wrestlers fight...

oh yeah hasn't hulk already beaten juggernaught? big grin He only beat Juggs if you call it a win I do but anyway he was boosted with celestail tech which the armor seemed to effect Juggs not Hulk. If you want to go check out I made a thread for war Hulk angainst Trion Juggs go check it out. This is actually a merged thread one was against Juggernaut the other for the Hulk.

jinzin
i know i know..I was just being ornery...

newjak86
I understand I'm just so tired.

grey fox
Im quite refreshed ...of course beign british has nothing to do with it big grin

jinzin
you're british?

we can't be buddies NOW....... mad

lol.....just kiddin man... stick out tongue

grey fox
I know...... but since your american i'll do you a favour

(in the news today president bushes head exploded for some unknown reason )

Hoshi
i hope god hear you.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tron

I think I'll let our new mod decide on that one.wink

Just re-read the forum rules...supposed to be comic characters only. This thread seemed harmless enough (like the "KMC members vs ..." threads) but I'm closing it...

Thanks MM.

And becoming a mod? Just send us lots of money and we'll let you know. Large bills, too...none of that dollar-bill crap. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.