who will help harry??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sasee tiin
Have me excused if this is already a thread, but i didn't know how to surch for it.

anyway, my question is; who do you think will help harry most (except from ron and hermione) in destroying and locating the horcruxes?
obviously, Harry isn't skilled enough to do this without helr IMO.
But whom of the remaining will help him most?

personally my money is on either slughorn or snape, Lupin doesn't seem to know enough, but he will definetly help too.....

hotsauce6548
All the members of the Order, basically. That does not include Snape, who is clearly evil.

sasee tiin
but noone in the order seem to know of the horcruxes....
Harry wouldn't even tell mcgonnagel...

sasee tiin
looks like I have to discuss with myselfwink
as many have said befre me, I don't really think anyone in the order, neither Harry, are skilled enough....
Lets take the cave. Can you imagine anyone else than Dumbledore finding the way and how to get to the (fake) horcrux? i guess no, unless you know the secrets.
iI don't think Harry can manage to destroy them all with pure luck, therfore we are left with not that many possibilities.

1. a former death eater (close to voldemort, somehow knows the secrets) as for example snape, will help him.
2. A knew, very skilled person will be introduced.
3. Slughorn will proove himself very helpful
4. finally, maybe R.A.B, who after all managed the cave, will help.

any other thoughts??

sasee tiin
ok.....i keep on discussing with myself here....
I think harry will find Slughorn, and ask him how to destroy the horcruxes. Slughorn will then help him with this, but i don't think he will help him with more than perhaps one of them.
may R.A.B have left something before he/she died that will turn out helpful? I think probably so.

sasee tiin
to me, it seems like the only persons, still alive, that might know of voldemort horcruxes (without ron, hermione, harry and LV himself of course) might be Slughorn and snape (the one LV at least used to trust most) + some other death eaters perhaps.
as Slughorn seems a bit to....FAT to help harry in the such for the horcruxes, we're left with only snape, which is interesting

DarkC
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
All the members of the Order, basically. That does not include Snape, who is clearly evil.
Someone agrees.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by sasee tiin
but noone in the order seem to know of the horcruxes....
Harry wouldn't even tell mcgonnagel...

Of course they know about the Horcruxes.

sasee tiin
no!!!
remember Mcgonagel asked harry here DD went!!!
she definetly don't knew of the horcruxes, and DD didn't want Hary to tell anyone....

sasee tiin
Originally posted by DarkC
Someone agrees.

many disagrees...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.