vader vs maul comic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
this here is a comic made bu dark hore i think and i really like the story. On a moon Maul is ressurected and challenges vader for the title of sith lord so they go in a duel. vder is on his knees and maul is getting ready for the final blow when all of a sudden. Vader gets his light saber and jabs it in his gut by dooing this he gets maul. And since vader is more machine then man he is not affected. Maul`s last words was "what.... what can you hate so much to defeate me" and vader simply says "my self". if any one knows a good site were i can order this plz tell me

DarthChris
Maul would never be able to get Vader on his Knees.

MedullaPancreas
Just don't throw Mace into that mix cause they'll both be on their knees. All do respects to the Chosen One, and all that.

SnakeEyes
I have that comic, it is Star Wars Tales # 9... excellent issue if I may add. And b-dan, if you wanna order it, just look around on www.darkhorse.com That is the official site for all the Star Wars comics...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.