Amity75s silly wee wall murals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
This was my first ever effort. It started off as an argument in the pub over which was the best star wars poster. I said the simplest ones were the most effective and stated the ROTJ in particular. My mates disagreed and I went home and painted this on my bedroom wall to prove a point. I've lost the original photo of this and it's since been papered over but I sent a copy to the "Official Star Wars magazine" and they printed it! So this is a cutout from the mag. I can't remember the exact issue but it's the one with Natalie Portman on the cover with the headline of "Forceful women". I must apologise for the rubbish guitar in the image. I weas re-stringing it for a mate at the time. MY guitar is much nicer!

amity75
Here's my second attempt at a mural. I think it's turned out OK , I think it looks rubbish close up but looks cool on camera.

amity75
Oops, forgot to attach the image.

amity75
Here's another one. My mates think I'm gay coz I keep painting muscular men but I'm not! I think this looks a wee bit "flat" but the hot chick across the road can see it from her bedroom window and complimented me on it so that gives me man points.

amity75
This is my most recent and the one I'm most pleased with. It took me ages, I sketched it out on the wall weeks ago and then crushed a disc in my back playing footie so I couldn't get down to paint the low bits and had to wait till I was a bit more mobile. I might now start advertising my services to try and supplement my meagre income. Though again a loss of man points for painting another muscular figure.

hotsauce6548
Nice wall murals. I was there both of the times when you were deciding which picture to paint of Spidey and Venom. big grin

Your murals are great. I loved them all, especially the Batman one, where you blended it into the darkness. That was great!

Keep it up!

((And by the way, I'm sure you'd get a lot of business if you started a service. You've got great talents!))

silver_tears
They look wonderful thumb up spidey's my fav

Coldfire
Spideys my fav too. Very good stuff! big grin

amity75
Gonna be starting a new wall mural at the weekend - This one of Wolverine. Post my result when it's finished though I can see it taking me forever.

Lovely Murder
eek! love

artist + diva

yes

Lana
Whoa - those are sweet!

I can't wait to see Wolvie when it's done yes

amity75
At last Wolverine's finished. Please excuse the Spongebob duvet, it's only for the spare room!

Lovely Murder
omg you rock! id hire you to paint my room!

but you live far away...

Ladyluck
Wow. They're all so incredible!

Bloigen
Amazing.

Fiann@
The Wolverine one is awesome big grin Are they all in your bedroom?

amity75
Originally posted by Fiann@
The Wolverine one is awesome big grin Are they all in your bedroom? Nah, A couple of spare rooms in the house. I made a flyer and posted it in local supermarkets advertising my services but that was a few months ago and I've had no responses. Tsk, Phillistines.

Sanctuary
eek Those are awesome.

TK1
Those Fudging Rule Amity no expression

Fiann@
Originally posted by amity75
Nah, A couple of spare rooms in the house. I made a flyer and posted it in local supermarkets advertising my services but that was a few months ago and I've had no responses. Tsk, Phillistines. I'd employ you if I had money and a spare wall. stick out tongue

amity75
Originally posted by Fiann@
I'd employ you if I had money and a spare wall. stick out tongue 4 bottles of Stella will gain my services stick out tongue

amity75
Sorry, just a sneaky wee BUMP to keep this thread on the first page! stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Woah. You do paintings too.

thumb up

amity75
My bi-annual thread bump. I'm starting a Boba Fett mural this week and will post piccies within the month.

amity75
Finished Boba Fett. Took me forever and ever.

http://i31.tinypic.com/169p26r.jpg

Selphie
omfg Boba

those are amazing

you have real talent, don't stop!

amity75
Stormtrooper completed a couple of hours ago.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2ijmdes.jpg

amity75
Not a mural but I painted my skateboard the other day:

http://i56.tinypic.com/28wgcxd.jpg

amity75
Bump for my stuff. Can't believe how dead this forum is now, It used to be the only reason I had the internet at one time. sad

amity75
While we're at it, here's some of my recent artwork.

amity75
Vader on canvas

amity75
My wheelie bin. Where did all the talented artists and sig makers from here go? I hope they're all doing great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.